gasser9
Chemical Ali
Dane
Czarcasm
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:49 pm

By george he's got it. So which bit of Manchester was it Dane?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Lipson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 am

That close Eh! Impressive. If you'd have said Saltash then it wouldn't have been but Lipson's close enough.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:20 am

Yep.

still a long drive to OT but well worth it every few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 am

According to SSN, Utd only signed Fellaini. The paperwork for Coentrao didn't go through in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:37 am

Rather have Ozil. What a signing that is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:56 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I'm a wanker for being born in Plymouth and living in Plymouth and not caring about Man U???????    Guilty as charged I guess.     Which part of Manchester do you come from originally then?
Yup, I knew it anyway but I am a complete and utter wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:00 am

Dane. wrote:

United are finished................oh wait

they have just gone and signed one of the best left backs in the world, and a player that will more than improve the midfield of the current champions

this thread is a joke
So is your loyalty to local grass roots football, you clumpy headed cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Dane. wrote:

they have just gone and signed one of the best left backs in the world, and a player that will more than improve the midfield of the current champions

this thread is a joke
So is your loyalty to local grass roots football, you clumpy headed cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:57 am

Leave the plastics alone, they bleeds Red they do, and some Green, more like brown blooded really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:06 am

As much as I hope United are about to struggle and I think Moyes or the replacement for Gill have fecked right up in this transfer window, I think Fellaini is superb and will do really well for United.

He's well thought of throughout Europe and will be the goalscoring midfielder United need.

You heard it here first Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 am

Mind you Ozil is different gravy and Arsenal have done well to land him. I don't think he really wanted to go there so United fecked up bigtime not bidding.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:19 am

I don't know how you do it Dane.
I couldn't watch another team regardless of how bad Argyle are playing.
Take an interest maybe but to physically commit time and money to watching another team never.
You bain't be a praaper fan and as Gob said you'm a clumpy headed cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 am

gasser9 wrote:
Take an interest maybe but to physically commit time and money to watching another team never.
Yeh, GOB. You name caller you.lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Yeh, GOB. You name caller you.lol! lol! lol! 
Shirley the dirty rag wearer is only following Jones' advice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:00 am

I didn't say it but I would have lol! 
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:20 am

I fukken hate Man Ure and all the Janner wankers who follow them. "ooh look at me I go to OT once a year"

Just admit you're all fukken glory hunting dick heads. "Ooh but my dad once took a piss in a Manchester service station toilet so I have ties to the club".

Bastards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:35 am

I have always had a soft spot for Bury & Bolton as my old man was from that area, but then he always had a soft spot for Man U as well, saddo!

I have also admired West Ham for their style of football back in the 60s & 70s, they played the game like it was an art, not a sport.

The first club I ever supported was Torquay because my mates brother played for them, I even had a scarf FFS! But then when I reached 9 I released that Argyle existed.

For me, at the end of the day you are where your roots are, unfortunately God decided to I should be cursed with fekin Argyle!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 am

Aye I hear that GOB. You can't just stop supporting them though can you? The way things are I would if I could and go and watch Albion or whatever.

Thick and thin for me and in it for the long haul
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
As much as I hope United are about to struggle and I think Moyes or the replacement for Gill have fecked right up in this transfer window, I think Fellaini is superb and will do really well for United.

He's well thought of throughout Europe and will be the goalscoring midfielder United need.

You heard it here first Very Happy 
You beat me to it. I think Fellaini is an excellent player and he'd be in my current best PL XI even as an Everton player.

Other than that bollocks to all of them, I hate to show bias, equally. They are all as bad as each other. Or would be if they could be.

Man City to win the PL. And bollocks to them too just in case I get misinterpreted.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Aye I hear that GOB. You can't just stop supporting them though can you?  The way things are I would if I could and go and watch Albion or whatever.

No, no you can't just stop, that's the problem and believe me, I have tried!

I don't attend as many matches as I would like to, although that's an hypocrisy in itself! For one reason or another I can't get to many matches but I would be lying out of my ass if I said that I had attended every match that I could have, but even so, I can't seem to shake the habit of wanting the Club to be a success. I'm not sure if that makes me a fan or not but WTF anyway. I still get angry when we lose and I still get a semi when we win, I guess that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Dane. wrote:
your a wanker
It's you're not "your".

That just sooooo bugs the crap out of me.

Have to make a small confession here, watching the Scum vs Poo on Sun and taking careful note of them starting with six English players and then bringing another one on, that is with Shrek at the doctors, then considering that Chelski and the Towels can hardly raise one between them under the age of thirty I am afraid I shall be hoping the other Reds smash in a few back doors on their way to another championship.

While I am making myself feel a little queazy I should say that I am also getting a little feel for the Arse, Walcott, Wilshere, Gibbs, Jenkinson and Ramsey playing while the Ox has a sick note disposes me far more kindly toward them than of late.

Meanwhile, back on message, I think Flaney is a better player than some are giving him credit for being, bit of an 'ead case but so was Cantona, Ozil on the other hand is a tad fluffy for the Prem imho, plus where does he fit in at the Arse? They have a surfeit of good, young, attacking midfielders when you add Cazorla to the three named above, what they needed was a lump in the middle or another quality striker.
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:00 pm

United are a spent force without Fergy. Moyes has limited qualities which will become apparent as the season moves forward

Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Dane. wrote:

this thread is a joke
Sorry but I consider you the Joke if you genuinely believe United will be top come seasons end. They will do well to finish in the top 4. Despite Spurs abysmal start to the season (despite having 6 points) they, Arsenal, City, Liverpool and certainly Chelsea will finish higher than United.

Rooney needs to lose 10kg to frankly have any chance of United finishing within the top 4.jocolor

Last edited by Belarus_Headhunter on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:51 am

GOB wrote:
Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Aye I hear that GOB. You can't just stop supporting them though can you?  The way things are I would if I could and go and watch Albion or whatever.

No, no you can't just stop, that's the problem and believe me, I have tried!

I don't attend as many matches as I would like to, although that's an hypocrisy in itself! For one reason or another I can't get to many matches but I would be lying out of my ass if I said that I had attended every match that I could have, but even so, I can't seem to shake the habit of wanting the Club to be a success. I'm not sure if that makes me a fan or not but WTF anyway. I still get angry when we lose and I still get a semi when we win, I guess that's all that matters.
I haven't been to HP since we beat Burnely 3-0 in the Championship days due to my job, getting married and having another lil one, just haven't been able to afford it. I shall be back though on Sep 28 at the Accrignton game as I've finally been granted a rare Saturday off work and just feck the money, that's what credit cards are for cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man United - End of an era?
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next