Dane
Czarcasm
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:30 pm

utd seem to be turning how spurs were with bale, a one man team that one man RVP they are screwed if he gets injured
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:12 pm

any bashing tonight ??? didn't think so..... quick to jump on them when they get beat
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:22 pm

They are still shit!

How about that? Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:11 am

Dane. wrote:
any bashing tonight ??? didn't think so..... quick to jump on them when they get beat

You were quiet on Sunday.....................Sing when you're winning ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:52 am

I can't stand Liverpool but I still thought they were the better team.

Moyes celebrating at the end like he'd just won the Champions League rather than a league cup tie was also a bit odd.

I'd be very surprised if United finish above City this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Dane. wrote:
One minute moyesy says he is happy with his squad then he says he needs two more to go into th first team. Make yr mind up!!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Bumpetty bumpy bump. Just for Dane. flower 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Recent Premiership Form

Liverpool WWDWWD

Arsenal DDWWWW

Manchester United ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:25 am

Dougie wrote:
Recent Premiership Form

Liverpool WWDWWD

Arsenal DDWWWW

Manchester United ROFLMAO
Now that is funny.lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 am

Dane. wrote:
HahahahHa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 pm

I Guess Fergie will be back if this continues lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:14 am

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/united-fans-enjoying-novelty-of-detesting-manager-2013093079912

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Never liked Ferguson or United or any of the plastic league, but AF was definately the difference between Utd and the other teams even if it did come down to Fergie time.
The national team for me comes down to the totally inept FA and therefore I'm not really bothered.
All the bollocks we had regarding our so called golden age was the final nail in the coffin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:59 pm

That United youngster Adnan Januszaj has just got Moyes out of the crap with two beauties, especially the second goal. They were 1 down but now 2-1 up.

He's 18, was born in Brussels to Albanian/Kosovan parents and was being mentioned as a target for several clubs recently as he wasn't getting a look in at Old Trafford. That'll all change now Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:26 pm

As a kid in the 70s I liked United. Big club, under achieving and in Liverpools shadow, the underdog.

Come the 90s and Sky money, it was great to see them pissing over Liverpool and whatever other contenders. They done it with style too, attacking football. That should never be taken away.

The Glazier stuff is a whole different incident. Should never have been allowed to happen. Despite that Sir Alex continued and United played football, the stuff we'd all like to watch week in week out.

If United go under, turn crap or whatever, I wont shed a tear but I will miss SAF and his management style, brand of football and the fact he was honest enough to win trophies for the club who employed him. No doubt he was well paid but he wasn't a mercenary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
That United youngster Adnan Januszaj has just got Moyes out of the crap with two beauties, especially the second goal. They were 1 down but now 2-1 up.

He's 18, was born in Brussels to Albanian/Kosovan parents and was being mentioned as a target for several clubs recently as he wasn't getting a look in at Old Trafford. That'll all change now Very Happy 
Hopefully for him it will. Moyes has frozen out nani and that japanese guy that is pretty good strangely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Hopefully for him it will. Moyes has frozen out nani and that japanese guy that is pretty good strangely.
I don't understand the situation with Kagawa who was amazing for Dortmund was it? A great player when played in the right position but that never seems to happen at United.

Incidentally I saw that Wilfried Zaha has been frozen out for banging Moye's daughter Razz  Silly silly boy unless of course she's an absolute stunner. Thought that was a strange signing anyway. He's blatantly not up to Premier League standard yet so why pay £12 million and hope he improves playing in the reserves scratch 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Bump... what a set of results for United tonight.Surprised 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:44 pm

I was going to bump this one damn you sir......

Fecking shame ain't it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Moyse has realised a long held ambition and finally seen Everton beat Man u at Old Trafford. Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Merry Chrimbo to all the plastics, especially Dane. santa  lol! 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Better start folding that replica kit away you plastic cnuts........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:10 pm

Dear oh dear oh dear, hello Dane.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 pm

I remember the Tommy Doc days when crowds plummeted to 30,000. Have never attended or played at Old Trafford. It always seemed a bit flat as a big club stadium compared to the likes of White Heart Lane, Roker, Anfield etc.
The more you look at it, the more one has to say Ferguson kept an old rich dowager breathing well beyond medical science.
All things need to die back. Moyse will be very special if he can actually make them more than just also rans in the next couple of years, despite their huge money and Van Persie. Couldn't care less then, couldn't care less now.
I also couldn't care less if someone from Plymouth supported Manchester or bought a pie made in Stockport. I do care that my local football club has been taken over by yet another property developer, but I'm sure I have a strategy to negate that disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Moyes is being massively let down by the players.

United let me down today. Done a 15 match accy united was the only game I got wrong

Was on for 900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man United - End of an era?
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next