Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!

Go down 
+7
Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
Han Solos Other Ship
Elias
Dougie
Mapperley, darling
Dane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Strange that StevePAFC12 is said to have been deactivated by the mods according to Newell, but later the same name is posting again?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=78108&start=30

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=57&p=1362759#p1362759

If you look at the first page of the thread about the hooligans going on the free coaches there has also been a name change for the now banned user, and he is now listed as PAFC Steve Suspect lol! lol! lol! 

This poster who is now banned can still edit his own details Very Happy 

I'm sure there's a perfectly legitimate excuse, just like the one he had for that stalker dossier of his on Flickr.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Elias wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
why? as long as its ATD

with an 'open' offer to free travel the morphlevian elements will come out of the woodwork.
these sorts of things need proper handling with qualified people.
fair play to volunteers who will give their time and im sure its a fair amount of hassle too, but word gets round fairly quickly and free travel to away games looks like becoming the norm, in fact even home games too if they can get the bus up & running from the midlands.

a hot day, sea air, beer could be an interesting combination.........clown 

an atd bus would be interesting can you imagine tringreen sat next to green sam it would be like return of jedi (skywalker & the emporer) all over again lol! 

Learning, he is. He doesn't need me. elephant
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:

I'm sure there's a perfectly legitimate excuse, just like the one he had for that stalker dossier of his on Flickr.

The one that 'Proper fan' hasn't said a word about since the evidence was flung in his face, that one?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Rickler wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

The one that 'Proper fan' hasn't said a word about since the evidence was flung in his face, that one?

He's still trying to work out how to change the settings from public to private so he doesn't make the same mistake again. Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:40 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

He's still trying to work out how to change the settings from public to private so he doesn't make the same mistake again. Very Happy 

He's got better now though.

He now uses Photobucket which not only has he set to private but he's also learnt to add random letters and numbers into the file name Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:43 am

Rickler wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

waiting instructions perhaps..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:32 pm

One hopes all the Nooligans will be on one coach, so the real fans can enjoy the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:38 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
One hopes all the Nooligans will be on one coach, so the real fans can enjoy the day.

CLASSIC pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:51 pm

lol! That ones going to stick around for a while. cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:33 pm

The OP to this thread http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=78108&start=45 was originally called Steve.PAFC2012 yet has had his name changed to PAFCsteve.

Nooly has posted this when somebody suggested it was the same person who was behind Helen Richards:

Funnily enough, I think it was the same person.

All the Mods (which is not me) are asking for, is a name, via E mail, and now he/she promises 'fireworks'.

Whoever you are, why not give the Admin Team, what they ask for, and this can be 'progressed'?

Simple really.

Yet if they're so sure he's somebody "bad" why has he been allowed to continue posting on this thread: http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=57&p=1362759#p1362759 (very last post)

And why was his name changed in the original thread? Laughing 

Oh by the way Nooly we know who Helen Richards was, PT admitted it recently lol! 

Since when has it been a requirement to provide a forum with your NAME to post on it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

ATD:Pointing out the corruption of Pasoti since 2011 Thanks/OK 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The OP to this thread http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=78108&start=45 was originally called Steve.PAFC2012 yet has had his name changed to PAFCsteve.

Which is really strange because Steve.PAFC2012 is logged onto Pasoti at this very moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Strange that StevePAFC12 is said to have been deactivated by the mods according to Newell, but later the same name is posting again?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=78108&start=30

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=57&p=1362759#p1362759

If you look at the first page of the thread about the hooligans going on the free coaches there has also been a name change for the now banned user, and he is now listed as PAFC Steve Suspect lol! lol! lol! 

This poster who is now banned can still edit his own details Very Happy 

Bent as a nine-bob note the lot of them.

They know who Steve is because he said which coach he was on last season. Blaming PT is just an easy excuse to cover up more shenanigans from the crooked fuckers on Newell's PASOTI.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:50 pm

Aren't they two different posters as they have different join dates? I think the 2012steve is a mate of Cobi's and appeared in his green bonk videos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Aren't they two different posters as they have different join dates? I think the 2012steve is a mate of Cobi's and appeared in his green bonk videos?

The original poster to the thread about the coaches was StevePAFC2012 and now it just says 2012steve.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Ah ok didn't realise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Definitely something fishy about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:28 pm

A pig never changes it's spots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Nooligan
by Roger McGough

I’m a nooligan
dont give a toss
in our class
I’m the boss
(well, one of them)

I’m a nooligan
got a nard ‘ead
step out of line
and youre dead
(well, bleedin)

I’m a nooligan
I spray me name
all over town
footballs me game
(well, watchin)

I’m a nooligan
violence is fun
gonna be a nassassin
or a hired gun
(well, a soldier)
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:30 am

Dougie wrote:
No doubt The Site Manager will be cross referencing his spreadsheet of IP addresses and exit pages as we speak

What about noolys latest ruse, put up your real name on the bus list on pissoti to get your st personally delivered as you get on, more x-referencing and personal info falling into el piggo's lap, the sick, thick fcuk!!

Having said that, he's got it all in his files anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got to pretend, he hasn't tho eh?????
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 am

There was something on Pasoti a while back about using your real name wasn't there? My mate posts rarely on there and said he wouldn't do so and got an odd PM. I'll have to ask him what it was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
There was something on Pasoti a while back about using your real name wasn't there? My mate posts rarely on there and said he wouldn't do so and got an odd PM. I'll have to ask him what it was

When that campaign to use your real name was on, I got a strange pm. I think it was from someone called 'why-the-long-face' (can't be sure .... it was some time ago). He suggested that we should come out with our real names together. I'd never had contact with him at all before that so I told him in the politest possible terms that I would choose when & to who I would reveal my true identity. I pm-ed him a few days later with some question about it all and he claimed he didn't know what I was on about..... He never posted his real name and, I think, disappeared from pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:53 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=78269

Smoke bombs in the away end, and after all the warnings.......courtesy of the attention seeking money lender whose name i shall not mention providing travel for Nooligans
Popcorn time
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Lets see if Newell will pass names into the club
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:25 am

knecht wrote:
Han Solos Other Ship wrote:

When that campaign to use your real name was on, I got a strange pm. I think it was from someone called 'why-the-long-face' (can't be sure .... it was some time ago). He suggested that we should come out with our real names together. I'd never had contact with him at all before that so I told him in the politest possible terms that I would choose when & to who I would reveal my true identity. I pm-ed him a few days later with some question about it all and he claimed he didn't know what I was on about..... He never posted his real name and, I think, disappeared from pasoti.

Sounds par for the course. Pasoti is controlled by insecure control freaks, with a shared lack of class and vision.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:57 am

Dane. wrote:
Lets see if Newell will pass names into the club

I am sure PL2faced is cross referencing all the names on the coach list with their IP addresses and Pasoti usernames as we speak. Maybe he will use their email addresses to check Facebook and Twitter and if he is really clever he may even find their home addresses. He will have a nice dossier to present to his master when he returns. This outbreak of Nooliganism will NOT be tolerated and the perpetrator will be identified and punished (unless he is a superfan of course and it will be covered up).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next