Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!

Go down 
+7
Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
Han Solos Other Ship
Elias
Dougie
Mapperley, darling
Dane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:37 am

very true frank.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:20 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that some of the leary spotty bum fluffed sprogs who were in the faces of the stewards all day, who joined in the caravan and g*po chants and who were generally an embarrassment where at least travelling on coaches.

Whether they were FIL ones or not is beside the point I wish the weren't associated with the football club.  Funny how some of the responses are so defensive of FIL when the real point is they are oiks who should at a minimum be taken aside and told to shape up or if needs be banned from travelling officially with the club or with the clubs major sponsor.

Before anyone asks I don't know any names save a chubby stupid little kid who had his apt nickname on his back.  But I saw the police/stewards (who despite claims to the contrary were not heavy handed in fact they were more abused than abusees) take a number of names. Dint know if they pass on or share that information with the club but those idiots would be a start to sort out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Dougie wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that some of the leary spotty bum fluffed sprogs who were in the faces of the stewards all day, who joined in the caravan and g*po chants and who were generally an embarrassment where at least travelling on coaches.

Whether they were FIL ones or not is beside the point I wish the weren't associated with the football club.  Funny how some of the responses are so defensive of FIL when the real point is they are oiks who should at a minimum be taken aside and told to shape up or if needs be banned from travelling officially with the club or with the clubs major sponsor.

Before anyone asks I don't know any names save a chubby stupid little kid who had his apt nickname on his back.  But I saw the police/stewards (who despite claims to the contrary were not heavy handed in fact they were more abused than abusees) take a number of names.  Dint know if they pass on or share that information with the club but those idiots would be a start to sort out.

Apparently singing "super Luke McCormick" yesterday......Jesus wept  No
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Isn't it a coincidence that no-one knows who the culprits were
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5