Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!

Go down 
+7
Peggy
mouldyoldgoat
Han Solos Other Ship
Elias
Dougie
Mapperley, darling
Dane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:52 pm

I trust Essex police will be suitably tipped off ?!!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Howcome newell is always there when trouble is around ?

Why was Nooly having a pop at you to Daz on Twitter? What have you done to upset him?

I saw that last night, not a clue, i havnt seen or spoke to daz for at least a year, I think newell is giving darren some stiock because he doesnt go to games that often.

Dunno why i got bought into in it. I deliberately distance myself from newell, mainly because where ever he is there is trouble, he moans and pleads innocence yet he is always there chipping away trying to pull you back in.

Wanker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:57 pm

mmmmm,  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Club travel or not the Gospel According to Hooper would say this brings the club into disrepute by association. I would expect, nay demand, him to be on the case as a concerned season ticket holder, friend of Brent and PASB member forthwith. (hello Tony, hello Lee).

Can you imagine the furore from Hooper and IJN if there was a hint of it being someone who posted on here.

As it is you can get thrown out of an away game at Boston and still be trusted and lauded for dancing up and down like a loon in front of the Devonport End.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 pm

if i was going to an away game, i wouldnt take my kids on those coaches, free or not...... Those that partake in yob-ish games generally dont know how to conduct themselves in a decent manor. I bet the language on board the bus will be shocking

id drive my own car at my own expense any day over getting on that bus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 pm

I DEMAND that Hooper takes action against this, anything else is blatant double standards and corruption, if Hooper fails to respond i DEMAND that Hooper resigns immediatly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Newell fancies himself as a bit of an ex-hooligan so I suppose he now thinks of himself as a Godfather like figure to these new younger lads.

He's sort of caught between two stools now, reinforced steel stools, because he knows something has happened previously but doesn't want to admit it because it's bad for Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. So he has to deny all knowledge of any previous trouble even though people are telling him publicly it happened.

So the Tiverton smoke bombers are welcome on the FES/FIL coaches and FES/FIL sponsor the family enclosure at the family club of the year? Hmmmmm don't see how that works myself.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:52 pm

its the newell/webb argyle family stand
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 pm

C'mon Tony. What are you doing about it? I know you read avidly. I know you don't like things that bring the club into disrepute by association. I know you like to write to Tudor Evans and James Brent about such matters. I know you like to think PASB has teeth. How you combine your penchant for sniffing out trouble with your elected position on PASB to protect the clubs reputation in this circumstance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Dougie wrote:
C'mon Tony.  What are you doing about it?  I know you read avidly.  I know you don't like things that bring the club into disrepute by association.  I know you like to write to Tudor Evans and James Brent about such matters.  I know you like to think PASB has teeth.  How you combine your penchant for sniffing out trouble with your elected position on PASB to protect the clubs reputation in this circumstance.

Let me paint a hypothesis, imagine if ATD ran an away bus to Southend and it became apparent that known troublemakers were travelling....Hooper the Rattlesnake would be one of the first ones bleating.
CMON HOOPER YOU CORRUPT SHITBAG....WHAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!!!!????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:32 pm

So what exactly happened on this coach then? Sounds pretty bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:48 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
C'mon Tony.  What are you doing about it?  I know you read avidly.  I know you don't like things that bring the club into disrepute by association.  I know you like to write to Tudor Evans and James Brent about such matters.  I know you like to think PASB has teeth.  How you combine your penchant for sniffing out trouble with your elected position on PASB to protect the clubs reputation in this circumstance.

Let me paint a hypothesis, imagine if ATD ran an away bus to Southend and it became apparent that known troublemakers were travelling....Hooper the Rattlesnake would be one of the first ones bleating.
CMON HOOPER YOU CORRUPT SHITBAG....WHAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!!!!????

when are we gonna run a coach, gotta pick up Jock obviously. bounce
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:55 am

problem is any non-membership transport can lead to problems.
wpould the travel club allow non members to travel 'en massse' ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:12 am

why? as long as its ATD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:48 am

The OP, PAFCsteve, didn't last long. His account has been deleted already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:52 am

Pisspoti = dystopia!!Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Thats what happens when you rock the boat over on Pyongyang.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: What d'ya make of this? Involving our gr8 m8 Nooly again   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:08 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=78108

Chap raises concerns about dick heads on the coaches and Nooly seems very defensive about it....

EDIT: Completely missed this thread Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 Picard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Pathetic. I feel embarrassed for that corrupt piece of shit called Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 pm

He is very welcome to join us freaks and weirdos anytime!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:40 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
From Nool
"I repeat again, the club has nothing at all to do with these coaches"

Yet a few hours later he posts:
Quote :
IF anyone misbehaves on any of our coaches, they will be banned from traveling with us again, and their names will be passed to the club. It's as simple as that.

If it's nothing to do with the club, why pass on the names? #makeyourmindup

Quote :

Clever that, innit? There's nothing to let the casual observer know that the poster's been deleted, but if you dig you find that he doesn't exist. How many users will do that digging?
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:41 pm

They deleted his account because he was complaining about known hooligans on the coaches? Christ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Did he delete his own account?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Who knows? The thing is, though, the name still shows as if he's an active user.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 pm

I don't think you can over there. The boss doesn't do democracy. Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!   Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti coaches transporting hooligans(rumour) popcorn time!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next