Chemical Ali
Dane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 pm

hairy j wrote:
Man Utd 'fans' are cretins. This is a man who played a massive part in last seasons title win. Scored 12 last season with 10 assists. He only started 22 games (5 as sub). In those 27 games, Utd secured 61 points and scored 57 goals. He's a moaner and hates losing but that's because he's a winner - he's won five league titles at united, twelve titles in total. He's been there 9 years, played 277 times for them and scored 141 goals. He is paid well but Utd pay him what they agreed in a contract.

By 'fans', I mean those lads who watch Sky, buy Man Utd lampshades for their bedrooms from the local Argos and 'support' a winning team. Bunch of cretins - at any other club, fans would be calling the guy a legend.

Plastic tw@ alert!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Feeney's available. International player, could be the new George Best!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:30 pm

I see Jose is now trying to turn the screw.

I hate that bag of shit. Best decision in utds history was to stay away from him. Hope he has an accident.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Mourinho courted the United job and so was always nothing but gushing in praise when it came to Ferguson. Now he's gone and Jose is back at Chelsea, he doesn't have to pussyfoot around any more. Regardless of whether it's Rooney or not, if Chelsea can actively, aggressively and successfully target a player that Man United don't wanna sell, then it will be a big indicator that Uniteds dominance of the last 20 years is on the wane. (That's wane, Dane. Not Wayne)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Man Utd 'fans' are cretins. This is a man who played a massive part in last seasons title win. Scored 12 last season with 10 assists. He only started 22 games (5 as sub). In those 27 games, Utd secured 61 points and scored 57 goals. He's a moaner and hates losing but that's because he's a winner - he's won five league titles at united, twelve titles in total. He's been there 9 years, played 277 times for them and scored 141 goals. He is paid well but Utd pay him what they agreed in a contract.

By 'fans', I mean those lads who watch Sky, buy Man Utd lampshades for their bedrooms from the local Argos and 'support' a winning team. Bunch of cretins - at any other club, fans would be calling the guy a legend.

Plastic tw@ alert!

Wikipedia tw@t actually.

Anyway, hands up who cares other than Dane? And yet again Dane,you come out with something very stupid. Why would you hope Jose Mourinho has an accident?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 pm

I mean a trip down the tunnel at Stamford bridge , or maybe a lock jaw, something like that.

Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:21 pm

As a Chelsea fan, I would love us to sign Rooney just to piss of Bunney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Look how far we (ATD) have fallen ..... a thread on ManU. How village!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Well it would be the biggest signing in Chelsea's 9 year history if they pulled it off
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:57 pm

knecht wrote:
Look how far we (ATD) have fallen ..... a thread on ManU. How village!

You can see why we are not wanted at the club...we are obviously all massive glory hunters clown 
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:10 pm

LondonGreen wrote:

eh? shouldnt you be london blue? i thought you support argyle, im confused as you write this later..You can see why we are not wanted at the club...we are obviously all massive glory hunters

Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:

eh? shouldnt you be london blue? i thought you support argyle, im confused as you write this later..You can see why we are not wanted at the club...we are obviously all massive glory hunters  

Chelsea by birth...caught the Argyle bug 10 years ago...you could classify me as a 'misery hunter'
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:38 pm

chelsea title favourities ? they were 2/1 big price.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Dane. wrote:
Well it would be the biggest signing in Chelsea's 9 year history if they pulled it off

You gotta love these plastic Mancs, still can't get over not having the most cash to splash and unable to cope with the idea of Shrek being just another signing for someone else, the chances of him ever amounting to being even a shadow of the lege big fat Frank is are pretty much nil whereas approaching the Drog's status, well less than zero.

The fat Scouse tw@ has milked the Manc Scum for £13 million a year and turned up for just one of those years, what a star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Dane. wrote:

I hate that bag of shit. Best decision in utds history was to stay away from him.  Hope he has an accident.

You sick feck. I hope you have an accident.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Careful what you wish for, most of the people on here were caused by accident.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Dane. wrote:

I hate that bag of shit. Best decision in utds history was to stay away from him.  Hope he has an accident.
Curses are like chickens Dane they come home to roost and wishing such things on people makes me think you take the beautiful game too seriously, time to step back to reavaluate me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:16 pm

I didn't mean a serious accident. Something like a twisted ankle will do. Or something to stop him talking for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 pm

An erection?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Hmmmmm might help him relax a bit, the bloke is unstable
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Must admit that the mans ego makes my teeth itch but thats what the the media love about him.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 am

pepsipete wrote:
Careful what you wish for, most of the people on here were caused by accident.

"Accidents will happen... This world was born of one".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baBBQdVP9j8

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:04 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Dane. wrote:

You gotta love these plastic Mancs, still can't get over not having the most cash to splash and unable to cope with the idea of Shrek being just another signing for someone else, the chances of him ever amounting to being even a shadow of the lege big fat Frank is are pretty much nil whereas approaching the Drog's status, well less than zero.

The fat Scouse tw@ has milked the Manc Scum for £13 million a year and turned up for just one of those years, what a star.

Lampard would be unlikely to put in 10k a game if he was fat and he played over 140 games for West Ham before Chelsea bought him for £11m in 2001.

Rooney isn't fat either - I've not seen a harder working player in an England shirt.

It's typical of the English really - someone talented gets judged against their upbringing or lifestyle rather than what they're good at. Rooney could win another 10 titles before he retires but some people will still call him a Granny Shagger.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:59 pm

hairy j wrote:

Lampard would be unlikely to put in 10k a game if he was fat and he played over 140 games for West Ham before Chelsea bought him for £11m in 2001.

Rooney isn't fat either - I've not seen a harder working player in an England shirt.

It's typical of the English really - someone talented gets judged against their upbringing or lifestyle rather than what they're good at. Rooney could win another 10 titles before he retires but some people will still call him a Granny Shagger.

Thank fook you told me cos having been a season ticket holder at the Boleyn for all the time BFF was there I wouldn't know that.

You're such a knob Hairy, I judge Shrek against his performances for England and his general bad attitude, I couldn't give a toss if he wants to shag your granny, feck, if she was good enough for you why shouldn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm

And you think Frankie Boyle should starve himself to death as well. Given you don't like his humour or at least I'd guess you don't by that post elsewhere then why do an impression?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next