Czarcasm
Lord Tisdale
Chemical Ali
Dane
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Chelsea have offered Juan Mata or David Ruiz plus £10 million for Wayne Rooney!

Juan Mata is easily a better player than Rooney and will supply the ammunition for van Persie to score bucketloads.

If Moyes turns this down he's mental.

Bad move by Mourhino in my opinion. Rooney's nowhere near the player he was five years ago and is on £250k a week!

If I were Moyes I'd fly back from their tour and personally drive Rooney daan saarf.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Good riddance to rooney, no one is bigger than any club, especially man united

he has a stinking attitude and will fit right in at chelsea,

no one ever gets an opening bid accepted unless your bidding for an argyle player

so no surprise this has been turned down, i suspect united will want more cash than 10 mil, im sure the mata part of this deal is very temping.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Mata was Chelsea's best player last season and they want to swap him for an overweight, scouse thug with money too. Abramovich must be going mental again!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Hello!

Not true, there is supposed to be a deal for Shrek to come Sarf but this isn't it.

Me, I think it would be a deal for Chelski, Shrek with a point to prove is a whole different animal from the pissed off, fat boy, Scouser we saw last season.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 pm

I agree, I think rooney will hit top form away from united,

Fergie didnt help the situation with his parting shot that rooney had ' handed in a transfer request' when it has been accepted that ths never happened.

I dont think united will sell him to another club in this country!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 pm

United couldn't accept it as an official transfer request as it had been written in crayon.
Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Mourinho at his best here and unsettling Man Utd. Mata wants to play for Man Utd and doesnt get on with Mourinho. Pretty shrewd really. Rooney would be out of place on the Kings Road, although I am sure there he could visit many of the granny establishments half a mile the other way on the Fulham Road
Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Well the BBC have now said that Chelsea made a bid but it doesn't involve any other player so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 pm

If Mata is up for grabs 'cos of a clash of personalities with José, United would be foolish not to snap him up, regardless of whether it involves Rooney or not. As someone else said, Mata and RVP in any attacking line up would be sublime.
Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:43 pm

We could have signed him except Romauld Boco is coming.
Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:09 pm

The worlds has gone mad - £250k a week, I ask ya!!Sad 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 pm

its not 250k a week, its less than that , but he has bonus's built in which could take it to 250k

Coleen rooney is getting stacks on twitter... why dont women stay out of it
Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Rooney and his missus have been given the details of what Chelsea have offered and are chewing over the offer on the table.

Rooney to Chelsea? Fat_ro10
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Dane. wrote:
its not 250k a week, its less than that , but he has bonus's built in which could take it to 250k

Coleen rooney is getting stacks on twitter... why dont women stay out of it

I did find this tweet funny-

Dane Bunney ‏@Bunneydane1981 15m
Dane wrote:
@EthanGreenhalgh @ColeenRoo what? Who is going to back a man that continues to hold the club to random #idiot

Calling someone an idiot but messing up the tweet Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:01 pm

And another-

Quote :
Kai practicing ....... #concentrating #golf pic.twitter.com/uktGPaWzXz

Quote :
Dane Bunney ‏@Bunneydane1981 44m
@ColeenRoo looks crack handed. Will end up in a building site

Quote :
Coleen Rooney ‏@ColeenRoo 40m
@Bunneydane1981 do you mean cack handed also??

Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Lol lol lol. Imagine getting owned by Colleen Rooney.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Lol. That's the iPhone auto correct for you
Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Man Utd 'fans' are cretins. This is a man who played a massive part in last seasons title win. Scored 12 last season with 10 assists. He only started 22 games (5 as sub). In those 27 games, Utd secured 61 points and scored 57 goals. He's a moaner and hates losing but that's because he's a winner - he's won five league titles at united, twelve titles in total. He's been there 9 years, played 277 times for them and scored 141 goals. He is paid well but Utd pay him what they agreed in a contract.

By 'fans', I mean those lads who watch Sky, buy Man Utd lampshades for their bedrooms from the local Argos and 'support' a winning team. Bunch of cretins - at any other club, fans would be calling the guy a legend.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Great for what he done but he got away with holding the club to ransom once. Twice ??? No way. Piss off Rooney.

Hoping to be seeing a big signing with the money united get for Wayne
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Dane. wrote:
Great for what he done but he got away with holding the club to ransom once. Twice ??? No way.  Piss off Rooney.  

Hoping to be seeing a big signing with the money united get for Wayne

Peter Crouch?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm hoping for either cesc, Ronaldo, bale, strootman
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Strootman looks like he's signing for Roma.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Dane. wrote:

Coleen rooney is getting stacks on twitter

How would anyone that wasn't a complete tw@ know that?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Because someone on my feed retweeted it
Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Nobody could hold Manchester United to ransom - that's rubbish. If they hadn't wanted to give Rooney that contract, they'd have said "nope". It must be sad supporting a club through tabloids and Sky Sports news and muppets yapping on Talk Sport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooney to Chelsea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooney to Chelsea?   Rooney to Chelsea? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooney to Chelsea?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next