The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:36 pm

I had a french exchange student stop me in town today to ask where the toilets where. I told them where the pay ones were and the frog had the check to ask me to explain it to him again in french! obviously straight down and then left is too hard lol. He is missing the point of learning the queens in england.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Paul Thomas and Simon Clyde are lovers and not criminal warlords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Paul Thomas is the only person to have ever received a lifetime ban from ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Bloody vicious mods!
FREE THE MUTLEY ONE!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
Frankie_Fredericks wrote:
You know who that Paul Thomas is dont you ?? ( Assuming you're talking about same guy as common name )
If its same bloke he is as mad as a march hare but extremely clever and he's certainly not a gang of one !!  Him and that Simon Clyde run a gang of seven up to all sorts of stuff allegedly. I wouldn't mess with him, as well connected as well.
You know (and excuse the Pun) but he's webbed right up with Ian Newell ?  Newell has him on the payroll so to speak. I've noticed the name Paul Thomas come up many times after Newell in support of anything the fat one says

What sort of stuff, hooliganism? Paramilitary splinter group? Pyramid selling?

The seven of them do group tea bagging.affraid 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:51 pm

I see Bunney is now the latest target for the Major Laughing 

To be fair to the guy he's got a cracking imagination and must have a lot of time on his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:20 am

Angry wrote:
I had a french exchange student stop me in town today to ask where the toilets where. I told them where the pay ones were and the frog had the check to ask me to explain it to him again in french! obviously straight down and then left is too hard lol. He is missing the point of learning the queens in england.

I'm surprised by this post Angry. Surprised that English isn't actually your second language.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:44 am

Thank you for that wee laugh this morning.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:16 am

Think Webb is in this Mossad gang. He has been throwing insults my way this morning on twitter.

Very responsible behaviour from a club official.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chris_Webb1/status/356334639184494592?p=v

Erm... this is abuse apparently. You'll be complaining next that you've been stung as all you did was cover yourself in jam and head butt a wasp nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 am

Dane. wrote:
Think Webb is in this Mossad gang.  He has been throwing insults my way this morning on twitter.

Very responsible behaviour from a club official.

Ask him how the letter to him as trust leader sent privately to him by Rickler ended up in the hands of Newell and on his Flickr account.

He'll soon shut the feck up then.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 am

Hairy I didn't say abuse did I ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:41 am

Insults then - same thing innit?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:43 am

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:47 am

Is.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 am

Isn't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 am

Ask Webby and Newell how that letter from Rickler ended up on the famous Flickr account.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:48 am

Yea Man wrote:
Ask Webby and Newell how that letter from Rickler ended up on the famous Flickr account.

I reckon Webby gave it to Newelly and then Newelly scanned it and uploaded it to flickr. Sherlock feckin Holmes I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:33 pm

hairy j wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I reckon Webby gave it to Newelly and then Newelly scanned it and uploaded it to flickr. Sherlock feckin Holmes I am.

What a feckin genius you are,I hadn't thought of that Rolling Eyes 

The point being the letter was sent to Webb privately as the chairman of the trust. For him to pass it on to Newell who was nothing to do with the trust is against all rules of confidentiality and trust.

Then Newell puts it on the Flickr account that was used "for mod purposes only"....what mod purpose was that then?

Chris Webb and Ian Newell are just two of many corrupt liars that have now infested Argyle.
O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Yes, we know that. In other news, chocolate sales increase every year around Easter - who'd have thunk it?! Groundbreaking stuff from ATD.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Dane. wrote:
Hairy I didn't say abuse did I ?

Dane Bunney
@Bunneydane1981

@Chris_Webb1 what's with the abuse ? Classy as per normal from you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:51 pm

This is planet Dane, facts and reality don't often mean that much.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Go take your head for a shit hairy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:55 pm

thats not very nice, abuse maybe ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 1246797_o

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"    Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Thomas and his " Mossad gang"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2