Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Thomas the Truth !! You asked for it...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Truth

Paul Thomas the Truth !!   You asked for it........... Empty
PostSubject: Paul Thomas the Truth !! You asked for it...........   Paul Thomas the Truth !!   You asked for it........... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:33 am

Greenjock and Co.

Must admit I do roar my head off with laughter when my name rears its head again over and over. The latest Greenjock accusing again somebody else, that they were me. Gentlemen there is only one General Rastus.
In the last couple months you have accused totally innocents of being me and no doubt banned them subsequently. Ok fair enough I do like a wind up but at LEAST 75% that is attributed to me quite simply isnt.....

I am on Pasoti and have been unnoticed there since 2012. I agree wholeheartdly with you guys that they are knobbers of the supreme kind and so far up their own arse that Newell would need a surgeon to rescue his tongue.

Totally embarassing I agree.  Ok Helen Richards was me. I could have kept that one going indefinately by toning down the speeches and pity I didnt. Nooly fell for that one hook line and sinker.

On a post from Greenjock he gave another poster the opportunity to spill the beans about me and Fatboy........Here it is

My gripe with Newell and Jameson is different. Am sure some of you know that I was originally charged with controlling prostitution in 2009. I was completely innocent but Newell and that raghead Politician both repeatedly on Pasoti and Social Networks rubbed my fecking nose in it.

I warned them repeatedly that my day would come but they revelled in their Glory.  One week before Crown Court Trial with me looking at a 6 Year stretch the two females involved walked into the Police Station and admitted fabricating the lot.

I got not one single apology from anyone let alone national and local Papers. I went online contacting Newell and the other tw@t with dire warnings to produce a thread on Pasoti with open apologies or the shit would hit the fan. I got nothing but the usual freaks and weirdos quote from Porker.

I told them both to keep looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives. Jameson will not dare stand for Parliament. I will slaughter his election campaigns and he knows how I will do it.

Newell is a walking timebomb and my day is coming perhaps sooner than even I anticipated........

Two other points. At the same time as the Prostitution allegations I pleaded guilty whilst innocent to two other charges to protect others. I served 7.5 out or 15 months. Since then one of the two convictions has been set aside/quashed. I am still fighting the other charge to achieve exactly the same outcome. Taking time but I will........

Finally I can categorically confirm that Newell and his wrecking crew have NEVER whatsoever come knocking at my door. The fat bastard wouldn't dare and he better be with a Posse at least and then some if he ever did.

Paul Thomas is 6 foot 3 and around 105kg and not the frail individual Newell claims to have seen.

Newell and Jameson. I know you will read this. You are both the Scum of the earth and everything written about you is true.

Paul Thomas is coming for you......Get feckin used to the idea.

Right you can ban me again now guys.......
Back to top Go down
The_Truth

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas the Truth !! You asked for it...........   Paul Thomas the Truth !!   You asked for it........... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:42 am

Before anyone asks yes it is me. If your chiefs unblock my IP address for a day I'll repost later today on this thread from it

PT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas the Truth !! You asked for it...........   Paul Thomas the Truth !!   You asked for it........... EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:43 am

Thanks for that Paul, now unfortunately you are banned so I will have to terminate your account Very Happy 

I have saved your post for posterity, and good luck getting what you want out of Newell and Jameson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Thomas the Truth !! You asked for it...........   Paul Thomas the Truth !!   You asked for it........... Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Thomas the Truth !! You asked for it...........
Page 1 of 1