Go down 
+2
Elias
Tgwu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:49 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Last push from pisspoti - not posted by the boss though?!! Says the count stands at 50/50 - just goes to show many people, Argyle fans or not are making their own minds up on this deal and not just toeing the line!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A sense of desperation from the yesmen ?

Gagging order for one in particular - maybe done more damage with the constant harassment?

Que sara sara - nothing will ever change my mind about Brent & Co now!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:53 pm

how can it be 50/50 if the planning app is granted then its a go if its not then brent has to go back to the drawing board and meet the requirements so that his reappeal is successful nothing 50/50 about it :-S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Angry wrote:
how can it be 50/50 if the planning app is granted then its a go if its not then brent has to go back to the drawing board and meet the requirements so that his reappeal is successful nothing 50/50 about it :-S

Not sure of the dynamics myeslf - just repeat of the posters words!! All up in the air till the fat lady sings now!!Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:41 pm

50% of not that many letters and emails just goes to show that Webb and Newells Twitter and Pasoti campaign wasn't very successful. No wonder the Royal Mail's being sold off with cnuts like Webb heading the opposition to it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:11 pm

It not about quantity as it would needs to run into tens of thousand of support or objectors, it needs quality to sway the councillors, (just take the Devon fire vote) the objector will have to show legitimate reason why this development is not needed or breaks the HHP. reading the two parties submitted reasons. The Bents lobby is numbers without substance. The objectors have scrutinised the plans and as come back with hard-hitting objection.
The only way this would be pass is on Mr Evan say, as he is linking this development with one for the Pavilions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:

Bandwagon wrote :

How crazy is it that there is talk for moving the ice rink, when it is the only sport based out of the 3 new builds?!!

Spot on Bandy, surely it makes more sense to move the cinema or scrap the b@stard thing altogether, the two we've already got are never full and as for the school and the dentist, Jimmy B really is taking the piss. BUILD US A PROPER GRANDSTAND.

Exactly my thinking. The ice rink is the only part of the development (apart from a real GRANDstand) that has any validation to be within the park, although I still think it should be built elsewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 am

Speaking as someone who has had the displeasure of dealing with both planning officials and councillors I firmly believe that the best hope for the current HHP proposals being amended or scrutinised by somebody at a higher level is through the actions of the FoCP. Unfortunately the people who make decisions on such matters at a local level despise being told what's best even by experts in their fields relevant to the planning application. Having said that, pressure groups such as the FoCP are far more likely to ruffle a few feathers than your run of the mill football supporter who I fear is viewed as a dim-witted inconvenience by the powers that be.

Good luck, Asti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Posted by FoCP on Facebook:

"There has been mention of intimidation re writing letters of objection.

If you are aware of any intimidation or have felt intimidated in any way yourself. For example, did you feel you were not able to put your full address on the planning representations website?

Do you have any evidence of intimidation on tweets etc?

Then please email:

Finally, does anyone have a copy of the recording of the 11th June meeting in the Cherry Tree Pub?

Information will be treated with the strictest of confidence

Thank you
PS: Please remember to keep the objection letters going in!
"
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:25 pm

knecht wrote:

If you are aware of any intimidation or have felt intimidated in any way yourself. For example, did you feel you were not able to put your full address on the planning representations website?

Then please email:

Finally, does anyone have a copy of the recording of the 11th June meeting in the Cherry Tree Pub?

Thank you
"

I was going to post this, but Knecht beat me to it while I was trying to find posts about those tweets - the ones about the USB stick. Didn't somebody say they had screenshots?

If anybody's not comfortable sending them to FoCP, I'm happy to (the uneducated wankers always forget that they've created a sizeable group of people with nothing to lose).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:36 pm

PM for you peggy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:43 pm

knecht wrote:

Then please email:

Thank you
"

Blimey, this is getting juicy now - this could be a gert spanner in the works!! If anyone has got this recording of the meeting, wow popcorn by the bucket load incoming!!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:44 pm

I believe Ian Newell has...someone want to ask him Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:18 pm

I personally felt very intimidated about some of the stuff on Pasoti about me after I attended the first meeting and raised as an issue with PCC about what I felt strongly to be a deliberate attempt to disrupt the planning process by Mr Brent's henchmen. PCC were not interested in the possible intimidation of the general public who disagree with the development. I have no doubt that there are some people who will not object because of some of the characters who infect our club. You couldn't make it up could you?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:28 pm

bullies all. anyone got fat boys address? i have a feather for him. seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm

I've got porkys address. It's only fair that I have his after he was passed my mother's details on a supporters coach last year by his mate Jameson who paid Tony Hooper to acquire it.

Intimidation these fine upstanding gentlemen? Just regular supporters who love cinemas and ice-rinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
bullies all. anyone got fat boys address? i have a feather for him. seriously.

As Nool thought it was a good idea to bombard Stapleton's offices with phone calls and texts maybe we could all bombard him with white feathers Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:03 pm

thanks for the pm's, fellas
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:42 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Speaking as someone who has had the displeasure of dealing with both planning officials and councillors I firmly believe that the best hope for the current HHP proposals being amended or scrutinised by somebody at a higher level is through the actions of the FoCP. Unfortunately the people who make decisions on such matters at a local level despise being told what's best even by experts in their fields relevant to the planning application. Having said that, pressure groups such as the FoCP are far more likely to ruffle a few feathers than your run of the mill football supporter who I fear is viewed as a dim-witted inconvenience by the powers that be.

Good luck, Asti.

You make some good points Asti, particularly regarding the important role that can be played by the FOCP, i also agree that the decision makers probably view football fans as numpties but reading through the objections i think it's pretty difficult to distinguish between those made by Argyle fans and those by others ( residents of Plymouth or further afield, members of the FOCP, environmentalists, dog walkers etc,etc ) so surely every comment has to be judged individually and on it's merits. If you have experience in the murky world of planning applications and you know of any other avenues that haven't been mentioned in the green_genie sticky thread at the top of the Mayflower section please let us know or contact me personally ASAP, time is running out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 pm

I believe it has been mentioned that submissions can take place up until the council planning meeting, but I'm not sure when that is, sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2