Go down 
+2
Elias
Tgwu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. Empty
PostSubject: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 am

Did anyone from ATD attend and if so could you please let us know what was said. Were the PASOTI mafia in attendance ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:14 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Did anyone from ATD attend and if so could you please let us know what was said. Were the PASOTI mafia in attendance ?

Nothing on Pasoti yet but I would imagine that if the Pig kicked off again he wouldn't allow his behaviour to be publicised. Unless of course he was blaming everyone else AGAIN. I wouldn't imagine he would allow anything from the FoCP on Pasoti either as they are the ENEMY.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:

Nothing on Pasoti yet but I would imagine that if the Pig kicked off again he wouldn't allow his behaviour to be publicised. Unless of course he was blaming everyone else AGAIN. I wouldn't imagine he would allow anything from the FoCP on Pasoti either as they are the ENEMY.

yes I did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Any trouble TGWU? I expect porky was too busy at Elburton to attend this time.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:36 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Any trouble TGWU? I expect porky was too busy at Elburton to attend this time.

I sat by a nice lady I think she was called linda (I think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:59 pm

I take it by your two posts Tgwu that nothing of any significance was said, or are you just playing hard to get !!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:29 pm

I have just come back from a family funeral so trying to remember the main points as been hard,
so I hope I have not miss anything out.

A good meeting no trouble (I behave myself) very knowledgeable people was there this time and put in some good points.
They think it will be 15th of Aug that the planning committee meets

There were two forks to the meeting

To bring us up to date with some meeting they as had.

They met again with the Akkeron Group where Mr Brent turned up.
The Akkeron meeting discuss the removing of the ice rink out of this development and moving it outside of the park, if the council could find another site and also doing away with the road, Mr Brent did not find any fault will this if a site could be found. The downfall is Mr Evans who said no

They also met with planning again who was very helpful. (He will take objection up to two weeks before the committee meets.)

We talked through the objection and decided to set up an inner committee to collate all the objection and legal points to take to the planning committee. Hoping to have legal representation.

The second fork was to set a legal committee to look at any legal challenge if the plans got pass. Looking at a legal review or to call in the secretary of state who inspector wrote the HHP report, which is now being bent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Good work TGWU and condolences once again on your loss.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:39 pm

The Councillor who is objecting to the development, which cause the plans to go to full planning committee instead of an executive decision could not attend last night meeting as he was call to a meeting with Mr Brent.

The chair had an apologies e-mail from the pig for his behaviour at the last meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The Councillor who is objecting to the development, which cause the plans to go to full planning committee instead of an executive decision could not attend last night meeting as he was call to a meeting with Mr Brent.

The chair had an apologies e-mail from the pig for his behaviour at the last meeting.

I thought Porky denied doing anything wrong? He's a pathalogical liar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I thought Porky denied doing anything wrong? He's a pathalogical liar.

Here is his denial......

The Pig on Pasoti wrote:
Re: PASB Trust Issue Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 pm

I feel I can't comment X'y, because I'll be accused of attempting to change people's opinions if I do. That's not a snidey remark, that actually is what happens.

However, let me attempt to explain what I feel.

This site is made up of a myriad of opinions, and it cannot possibly sway what people think or what to say. There's a few that have been told off for the manner in which they post, and that includes me by the way, as I was warned for being 'confrontational', which I undoubtedly am.

We are 100% independent of Argyle, we would not take any 'telling' from the club, they have nothing to do with us, nor ever will have. I cringe at the thought. However, what we wouldn't want is to run this site in the manner of others, who, it seems actively disagree with almost everything Argyle do. That isn't the style of this site, it's not snarly, it's not that aggressive and it certainly isn't libellous on any level.

If JB or anyone else told me how to run this site, the discussion would be very short, and that would be in my style, not a series of committees, sub meetings etc, it would be eye to eye and very clearly said.

Chris in his resignation speech spelled out clearly why he was stepping down, and although not verbatim, he did say he did not feel that he could be a critical friend of JB, just a friend, and that's the way it is.

With regard to the Tweets etc, Chris is an officer of PAFC, he is within the club, and he like others, do their thing on Twitter in an effort to increase awareness and excitement of PAFC.

With regard to the 'jealously' comment, I'm glad to hear you're not, you sound like I would be, but by God, it is there, it's tangible and I can almost feel the eyes boring into me when I sit with Nik in the Directors Box. I have never felt anything like it, it's a terrible trait, and a few of the perpetrators are in complete denial, but there you go and there's nothing to be done. They don't speak to me now, and I am very happy to reciprocate, and I will do that until I leave this mortal coil.

I read Paul Roberts' post above, I 100% disagree on almost every point, but again, Paul has his opinion and I have mine. Although saying that, it is my opinion that certain people fancied the AFT for their own purposes after Webby left, Wozzer was ganged up on, and the rest is history.

The PASB has been completely undermined by the action of those same people, they have manipulated the position whereby people can justifiably ask for the disbanding of the PASB, it is a mess, but the mess has been created on purpose, by those on the AFT that want no others involved.

I now hear that a certain leader (or is it ex leader) of the AFT has been guilty of saying some pretty damming remarks about both Tony C and JonB on another website using a pseudonym, comments like 'I needed to have a shower after shaking hands' etc etc. Is that any different to Deep Throat then? I can't see it, but there you go.

Add that to what I heard the Chairwoman say at the FoCP meeting the other night and I certainly will be against the AFT and their leadership, but again, that is my opinion, I am allowed it, but how can not fight that corner? I had several allegations about me taking a mob up there (lies) we came to disrupt (lies), I disrupted it (lies), we were asked to leave by the Landlord (lies) etc etc. If I don't defend my position I 'must be guilty' as I didn't defend it, if I do defend my position "I'm attempting to bend minds' - how can I win?

A few have said, I should stay off here, why, is that fair then?

The same few have said that I shouldn't comment, why, is that fair then?

JJ, I think it was, PM'd me many moons ago and said 'that stuff on ATD must be true' when I asked why, his answer was 'You would sue otherwise' - and it goes on and on and on.

You can hint all you want that this site isn't independent, but it is, it's 100% free of any outside involvement, the difference with this site is, everyone can have their say, and whilst it's said that people get hounded, I would say that it's a 50/50 thing. On the other site, a person stands up for what they believe?? My God, now that IS hounding.

People come and go on Pasoti, that's always been the case, people flounce, I've done it myself, but this constant 'we can't write what we want' sh*te really is laughable. It's laughable because people have been writing that for 15 years and they are still writing it, so how does that work then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Jimmy probably told him to send the apology e-mail as he's getting worried that the FOCP might prove to be a bigger stumbling block than they originally thought.

It does show what a complete and utter lying bastard Newell is. He would swear that black is white one day and the next day deny that he'd even had the conversation.

Obviously that's a trait that Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk regards as essential to obtain employment with his loan companies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Thanks Tgwu, sorry for your loss. As for Newell, you just couldn't make it up, he definetely shows all the signs of a schizophrenic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Judge a man by the company he keeps.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:11 pm

ive done nothing wrong but will apologise for it anyway ? scratch  how strange.

best time for the FCOP meetings is when argyle kick off will prevent any disruption. (last night proved that)
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:40 pm

I sat by a nice lady I think she was called linda (I think)[/quote]

I was there! It was a bit of an unstructured meeting (with my corporate head on) - and there are definite differences in opinion with the common ground being that we all want it to be different. I think that there is a massive difference in the view on what Home Park (bugger the Higher - what a nonsense) should look like. My vision is an open, sunny piazza, no school and a grandstand that shows we have aspiration as a club. Nice restaurants, somewhere to enjoy a glass of vino and social space for entertainment with a style that complements our history and shows aspiration.

The tree preservation man was good value giving direction on how to object and focusing that solely on areas where the plan fails in either design or process (and there appears to be quite a few of these - e.g. that the area of Zoo field that will be used for spoil is not included in the plan) and the need for legal representation from a solicitor well-versed in Planning at the open meeting in August.

I was very perturbed about all the stuff that emerged after the last meeting and I'm glad that this one was not disrupted by aggressive people.

My own concern since I've been looking more closely at all of the information available is the effect on Gilbert Lane. I hadn't realised its historical significance which was reinforced last nigth by one of the FoCP. I don't think that there is enough in the plans to demonstrate that this historical feature in the park will be protected - and the wildlife that reside there. I'm not a tree-hugger - but that fact that this important feature of our city could be damaged or compromised in some way if these plans are passed as-is - is just not acceptable. I'm more worried now than I was before and for more reasons.

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:45 pm

That isn't the style of this site, it's not snarly, it's not that aggressive and it certainly isn't libellous on any level.

the guy is libelling as he says it! Suspect 

you couldnt make it up, but porky sure can pig 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 pm

good to hear that plan b IS an option, although im pretty sure brent said there was no plan b, about a week back
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I have just come back from a  family funeral so trying to remember the main points as been hard,
so I hope I have not miss anything out.

A good meeting no trouble (I behave myself) very knowledgeable people was there this time and put in some good points.
They think it will be 15th of Aug that the planning committee meets

There were two forks to the meeting

To bring us up to date with some meeting they as had.

They met again with the Akkeron Group where Mr Brent turned up.
The Akkeron meeting discuss the removing of the ice rink out of this development and moving it outside of the park, if the council could find another site and also doing away with the road, Mr Brent did not find any fault will this if a site could be found. The downfall is Mr Evans who said no

They also met with planning again who was very helpful. (He will take objection up to two weeks before the committee meets.)

We talked through the objection and decided to set up an inner committee to collate all the objection and legal points to take to the planning committee. Hoping to have legal representation.

The second fork was to set a legal committee to look at any legal challenge if the plans got pass. Looking at a legal review or to call in the secretary of state who inspector wrote the HHP report, which is now being bent.

Thanks for info - how crazy is it that there is talk for moving the ice rink, when it is the only sport based out of the 3 new builds?!! This whole thing is just out of control - I'm starting to waiver as to take in a few Yeovil games instead of traipsing down there, wasting 5+hours on trains!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Keep an eye on their face book or their web page as they planning to put on a lot of info on to them, I hoping they will have another meeting before the plans goes to the planning committee. (no pigs allow)

Greenjock

Jimmy probably told him to send the apology e-mail as he's getting worried that the FOCP might prove to be a bigger stumbling block than they originally thought.

I thing your are near the truth Greenjock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Bandwagon wrote :

How crazy is it that there is talk for moving the ice rink, when it is the only sport based out of the 3 new builds?!!

Spot on Bandy, surely it makes more sense to move the cinema or scrap the b@stard thing altogether, the two we've already got are never full and as for the school and the dentist, Jimmy B really is taking the piss. BUILD US A PROPER GRANDSTAND.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:56 am

The councillor who is objecting was in a meeting with Brent? Very interesting, I think that the pressure is being felt, he will have to compromise, keep the pressure up FOCP.
Congratulations to the FOCP for galvanising yourselves and becoming a focal point and information point  at this time, people giving up their time to do the right thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Is that allowed? Find out which councillors object to your plans and then have meetings with them behind closed doors. Easy to see where claims of bribery come from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Last push from pisspoti - not posted by the boss though?!! Says the count stands at 50/50 - just goes to show many people, Argyle fans or not are making their own minds up on this deal and not just toeing the line!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Last push from pisspoti - not posted by the boss though?!! Says the count stands at 50/50 - just goes to show many people, Argyle fans or not are making their own minds up on this deal and not just toeing the line!!

A sense of desperation from the yesmen ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.   FOCP meeting 9-7-2013. Empty

Back to top Go down

FOCP meeting 9-7-2013.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next