HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supporters meeting!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Supporters meeting! Empty
PostSubject: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Typical.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:18 am

Had to smile when amidst the reporting back and cross questioning of the serious business, an Aviva boy pipes up with a question about when the new kit would be ready.......

Step forward King of the Aviva boys ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 am

I do wonder when it was that we elected Naps to be the Pasoti representative in all of this. Who are we going to send when the want to meet with ATD?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I do wonder when it was that we elected Naps to be the Pasoti representative in all of this. Who are we going to send when the want to meet with ATD?

Quite frankly, Frank...

The trust elected Newell to be a rep. Why are Pasoti there anyway above all the other supporter groups? Because the GT's, the trust, pasoti et al, are all now joined at the hip.

How the hell a yob like Newell is representing fans is beyond me? Him calling someone in the meeting a "ferking northern numpty" sums it all up!

I mean... Who needs him there? What intelligent questions does he ask?

No wonder this club is in such a state.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 am

"It is clear that PR wants to push hard on season ticket sales."

He's obsessed.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

We won't be asked. Weeem naaaat praaaaper fans !

I'd propose your good self, if it ever happened. You don't have any of the history the rest of us enjoy.............................. yet. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 am

"Complete in 4 to 6 weeks" ?
So, we will be starting the season in administration as we expected all along from these bidders. Staff will be paid as and when the attendances allow it. That's what we have now while they continue to bully staff and players into submission... and what of the initial ideas of recomending a boycott ? ... not a dicky bird... very poor indeed, and to be expected.

As for the rumoured "low rent" that means absolutely nothing if they are loading huge long term debts somewhere else on the football club.... it's just a money trick. I think Cardiff pay nothing, but they owe £60 odd million... it's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:26 am

A one trick money Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I do wonder when it was that we elected Naps to be the Pasoti representative in all of this. Who are we going to send when they want to meet with ATD?

I'd propose your good self, if it ever happened. You don't have any of the history the rest of us enjoy.............................. yet. Wink

I was going to nominate Mock. Those would be minutes worth reading!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:17 am

Season ticket money ring fenced, bollocks.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 am

Ring fenced Bollocks ~ sounds painful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am

It is though isn't it, it's total bollox!

You would have to be an idiot to give those nobs your money!

Newell is representing the Trust? - This just gets better and better, a guy that trolls other fans web sites and interferes until they are closed, abuses stewards and swears at directors and controls opinion to meet his own ego. Love it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I do wonder when it was that we elected Naps to be the Pasoti representative in all of this. Who are we going to send when they want to meet with ATD?

I was going to nominate Mock. Those would be minutes worth reading!
Damn right, this sickening pandering to those from the the moist peat bogs of the northern dales would cease with immediate effect. The North is good for one thing and one thing only, to act as a barrier between the south and the Scots! Stalin used Poland, we use the North. Don't get me wrong, I admire the stoicism and pluck of the Northern footsoldiers, but during their conniving and desperation to get involved with the south they forget their role and get lazy; the next thing we know the Picts are clambering over the wall and have sacked Carlisle! Filthy Scots.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 am

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Quite frankly, Frank...

The trust elected Newell to be a rep. Why are Pasoti there anyway above all the other supporter groups? Because the GT's, the trust, pasoti et al, are all now joined at the hip.

How the hell a yob like Newell is representing fans is beyond me? Him calling someone in the meeting a "ferking northern numpty" sums it all up!

Nigel.

That is not true. Your posts would have a bit more credibility if you didn't just dream them up.

It is clear from the minutes that the Trust was represented by myself.

Previous meetngs have been also attended by the Plymouth Supporters Branch. We have one next week. As soon as the details are firmed up we will email all supporters groups. Geography / work often prevents people from attending.

There is no closed shop - stand for the Trust elections Nigel then you could come along and see for yourself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 am

Chris, maybe you could explain who is representing what?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 am

Chris Webb wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Quite frankly, Frank...

Nigel.

That is not true. Your posts would have a bit more credibility if you didn't just dream them up.

Previous meetngs have been also attended by the Plymouth Supporters Branch. We have one next week. As soon as the details are firmed up we will email all supporters groups. Geography / work often prevents people from attending.

There is no closed shop - stand for the Trust elections Nigel then you could come along and see for yourself!

Geography might come into that one.

So Chris, is there any chance of the Trust looking to work with others to actually run the club ? And by that, I mean without Ridsdale.
This concept of 'supporting' whoever turns out to be the big boss, is less than inspiring.
I believe that the Trust membership numbers, season ticket sales and other fund raising activities would rocket, if the people thought they had real 'ownership', like our friends up the road.

If the rumours about the PB's pulling out turn out to be factual, there must be a case for a huge and multi level protest against the administrator and his chum Ridsdale. In fact, more militancy is required even if they haven't pulled out and are intent on dragging this out for months, maybe years.
From the Aviva commercials, to this shambles, we are viewed nationally as a compliant, country cousin, laughing stock.

We need big thinkers not pint and a pasty down the Cherry Tree with buckets rattling for the staff, who frankly, should have 'walked' long ago.

This is all so typically janner . The lack of class and vision on Pasoti contributed to this current mess and now it seems their self appointed leaders still hold sway.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 am

Another question....

Is it the policy of the Trust that if the staff receive a wage (one month, 2, 3, 5 years?) that the Trust will back off from the owners and leave them to do what they want?

"Now's your chance boys, pay the staff with some of the money you received for Joe, and you could see a change in attitude." I strongly believe that this statement IS NOT representative of feeling amongst the fans!

Whilst I am not yet a member of the Trust I do not believe that this comment represents the views of its members, hence one of the reasons why I am not a member!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 am

Tringreen wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Quite frankly, Frank...

Nigel.

Geography might come into that one.

So Chris, is there any chance of the Trust looking to work with others to actually run the club ? And by that, I mean without Ridsdale.
This concept of 'supporting' whoever turns out to be the big boss, is less than inspiring.
I believe that the Trust membership numbers, season ticket sales and other fund raising activities would rocket, if the people thought they had real 'ownership', like our friends up the road.

If the rumours about the PB's pulling out turn out to be factual, there must be a case for a huge and multi level protest against the administrator and his chum Ridsdale. In fact, more militancy is required even if they haven't pulled out and are intent on dragging this out for months, maybe years.
From the Aviva commercials, to this shambles, we are viewed nationally as a compliant, country cousin, laughing stock.

We need big thinkers not pint and a pasty down the Cherry Tree with buckets rattling for the staff, who frankly, should have 'walked' long ago.

This is all so typically janner . The lack of class and vision on Pasoti contributed to this current mess and now it seems their self appointed leaders still hold sway.

Where have you got that from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:29 am

GOB wrote:
Another question....

Is it the policy of the Trust that if the staff receive a wage (one month, 2, 3, 5 years?) that the Trust will back off from the owners and leave them to do what they want?

"Now's your chance boys, pay the staff with some of the money you received for Joe, and you could see a change in attitude." I strongly believe that this statement IS NOT representative of feeling amongst the fans!

Whilst I am not yet a member of the Trust I do not believe that this comment represents the views of its members, hence one of the reasons why I am not a member!

Certainly not. The payment of staff is a major issue. The amount of emails the Trust has received on this is a clear indication of this.

However we still have a number of concerns - identity of Kevin Heaneys backers, offshore nature of his consortium, the Football Leagues view on proceedings, will the money arrive?, why the delays?, why only 300k of the promised £1m?

We are pushing for answers to these questions everyday. We are pressing Peter Ridsdale and Brendan Guilfoyle constantly.

It would be far better if some posters got behind that rather simply sit behind a keyboard making things up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 am

Thanks for those replies Chris.

A reminder that many of us do not have access to the Trust Fans Forum on PASOTI so things are bound to become muddied.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:44 am

Apologies if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read a statement recently to that effect and others had commented on how uninspiring that message sounded. 'What's the point of the Trust if all they're going to do is support 'whoever' takes over at HP.'

This is to my way of thinking, a key issue and more vitally, a 'feeling'.
For the trust to grow in number and influence it has to be seen to be leading and openly willing to be the owner of the club,if that is still possible, rather than a Ridsdale. He's no more than a clever, journeyman, football orientated opportunist. The majority of fans will not follow him but they would follow a movement they can identify with and so the bubble would grow.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 am

GOB wrote:
Thanks for those replies Chris.

A reminder that many of us do not have access to the Trust Fans Forum on PASOTI so things are bound to become muddied.

Fair enough - most of that stuff is on the general page. The Trust page is mainly used for announcements / press releases etc - but these are always on our website too.

We are in the process of putting together a press release for Romain's Testimonial. This man deserves us all putting any bad feeling to one side, for one night and packing out his match. He is a legend on and off the pitch. His attendance at the recent Open meeting really showed that he is one of us!

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 26)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 pm

I'm normally against testimonials owing to already wealthy players receiving a tax free bonus, but on this occasion I can't think of anyone more worthy then our French friend that has been a credit to the club since the day he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supporters meeting!   Supporters meeting! Empty

Back to top Go down

Supporters meeting!
Page 1 of 1