Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?

Go down 
+4
Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
seadog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Looks like the thread has been deleted and Gob has resigned!!

Ah well. Soon be xmas.

Oh, and Dane. Well done. Mad 

Who the fook was this, not that it matters as user names change so often I cannot recognise a lot of posters on here anyway!

I think it's Person of Interest/Wanky Franky but I'm struggling to keep up tbh.

Yes, sorry he's the one! Embarassed 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 pm

So it seems that the Bunney rabbit has won.......i strongly suspect, as i always have done that he is an undercover agent of Newell/Pasoti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Kill the witch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:42 pm

hang him
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 pm

I haven't spoke to Newell for about a year. The blokes a twit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Ok my view on all of this is that Dane's post appears out of order because everyone thinks he's trolling for a reaction and knew full well about Noddy. I don't actually believe he was, I just think Dane was trying to join in because he's never been accepted back on ATD by the majority of posters because of his previous misdemeanours.

I've posted far worse than Dane did earlier and on many occasions so if it is wrong for Dane to post what he did then it's also wrong for me or anyone else to post certain things. You can't moderate Dane differently because people think he's a cnut, or Hairy differently because he thinks he awesome, again I amjoking here because Hairy gets on some of your tits but I tend to think he's pissing around and it's his sense of humour.

If Dane is to be banned then I should be banned too. I've had several posts removed because they've gone too far and under the totting up process I'm due a red card if Dane's posts were that bad.

So ATD either changes tack and starts handing out bans like confetti, which will lead to an influx of new accounts making posts that are designed to cause trouble and then the cry will be that ATD is like Pasoti. ATD is feck all like Pasoti.

I think GOB has personal experiences with people with learning difficulties/disabilities so this kind of subject makes him see red. For me it's racism. I get all hot under the collar if I think someone is being racist whereas others learn to ignore those posts. We all have a tipping point and GOB reached his today, possibly because it's damn hot. I hope he takes a few days off in the sun and then comes back rejuvenated soon because ATD is a worse site for his absence, Wanky Franky too.

I also think the original post should go back on here now and let people have their say about it, just like the very emotive racism/Woolwich murders thread a while back.

If Dane hasn't apologise for his posts then he's a cnut but being a cnut isn't a banning offence on here or I would be about the only one left Razz 

We need some football to talk about basically.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Jock I apoligised on the thread that was removed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Dane. wrote:

Sorry I hadn't seen that Dane. For me that should be the end of it and hopefully GOB and Wanky Franky, ffs Rolling Eyes , will calm down and re-register soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Dane. wrote:

So whats your relation to Chris Webb?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Eh ? I'm not related to him at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Here, here jock, i also think a moderator should come on and answer the question posed by this thread, it's been over 4 hours and still no explanation as to why Dane's original post was deleted.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:40 pm

The thread was locked and moved to the mods boards so we could have a discussion about it and also to try and let some people calm down a little. I would expect the admin team to vote on putting it back on the main boards soon.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:10 am

Thanks for the reply mouldy.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:06 am

Storm in a tea cup then Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 am

Greenjock wrote:
Ok my view on all of this is that Dane's post appears out of order because everyone thinks he's trolling for a reaction and knew full well about Noddy. I don't actually believe he was, I just think Dane was trying to join in because he's never been accepted back on ATD by the majority of posters because of his previous misdemeanours.

I've posted far worse than Dane did earlier and on many occasions so if it is wrong for Dane to post what he did then it's also wrong for me or anyone else to post certain things. You can't moderate Dane differently because people think he's a cnut, or Hairy differently because he thinks he awesome, again I amjoking here because Hairy gets on some of your tits but I tend to think he's pissing around and it's his sense of humour.

If Dane is to be banned then I should be banned too. I've had several posts removed because they've gone too far and under the totting up process I'm due a red card if Dane's posts were that bad.

So ATD either changes tack and starts handing out bans like confetti, which will lead to an influx of new accounts making posts that are designed to cause trouble and then the cry will be that ATD is like Pasoti. ATD is feck all like Pasoti.

I think GOB has personal experiences with people with learning difficulties/disabilities so this kind of subject makes him see red. For me it's racism. I get all hot under the collar if I think someone is being racist whereas others learn to ignore those posts. We all have a tipping point and GOB reached his today, possibly because it's damn hot. I hope he takes a few days off in the sun and then comes back rejuvenated soon because ATD is a worse site for his absence, Wanky Franky too.

I also think the original post should go back on here now and let people have their say about it, just like the very emotive racism/Woolwich murders thread a while back.

If Dane hasn't apologise for his posts then he's a cnut but being a cnut isn't a banning offence on here or I would be about the only one left Razz 

We need some football to talk about basically.

i have experience too but some dont and that is why these people need to be challenged to alter their perceptions, based on ignorance and inexperience.
disappearing wont change them, challenging them wiill !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:49 am

I agree entirely Elias. Dane should certainly be challenged and put right, but it's a pity that GOB and Wanky Franky(Do I have to keep typing that) felt they had to delete their accounts.

I also think the thread should be put back now that the mods have had a chance to discuss it. I don't see anything wrong with the removal when it became obvious that feelings were running high, and in any case whenever a thread does disappear for a while it inevitably leads to another thread appearing discussing why it's disappeared.

I believe the thread will be returned shortly.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 am

Tringreen wrote:
Storm in a tea cup then Rolling Eyes 
TM ATD.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Well whatever your view on the thread being removed, here is the stunning mural that will be adorning the walls of a entrance to a toilet shortly. Frankly I think it looks a bit creepy.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=77752
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:08 pm

so it is a mural now lol bloody hell. it really does scream aviva as tring would say. Peter Shilton!! you better off sticking his one in a coral.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Whatever we think about it, a precedent has now been set.

Murals of fans.

I think we all know how this is going to turn out...No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Whatever we think about it, a precedent has now been set.

Murals of fans.

I think we all know how this is going to turn out...:no: 

What next ? a mural for the person who buys the most pasties next season, what a cheesy, amateurish bunch of tw@ts making decisions at our football club.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:02 pm

My prediction is webb will get one

Afterall he is the man who saved the club apperently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:16 pm

I have no problem with the mural at all. It may be a picture of Noddy but it surely represents all fans - past, present & future.

As for Shilton - he is part of our history, a top international player and managed one of our best sides.

Once you accept the murals are going up, this isn't a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:02 pm

'The best fans in the world', is the line oft trotted out by the Windsor Boys.

It seems to be used as a placebo upon the unwitting Aviva .

Whatchafink ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 pm

I think that we should have a mural of Gob and Penz to remind ourselves of how difficult it is to keep everybody happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?   Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's Dane's Thread Gone? also, where's GOB?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next