GreenSam
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

This thread says it all. Empty
PostSubject: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:00 pm

Newell and the Pasoti Politburo with their noses in the trough at Home Park are virtually the only Argyle fans who think Brent's boxed in mini stand is the way forward. Now why would that be, I wonder ?

I'll tell you why. It is because they are hoping to take up the reins when Brent has made his money. They don't want to upset the fine gentleman and in addition, any fit for purpose grandstand development might attract other buyers of the football club.
If Brent and these jamboys of his get their way, the club is shackled, hemmed in, village. But they'll be in charge.

It must not be allowed to happen.

Read this page and it becomes obvious what the bigger picture is all about.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=76176&start=120
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 pm

It'll do Newell for now so that's all that matters!

We can't attract 20k+ crowds because Argyle fans are lazy and we can attract decent players because of location so why bother aiming for them?

I think a lot of things about Newell but I didn't have him down as the stereotypical apathetic janner.

Really what it boils down to here is that Newell will do and say whatever Brent tells him to or whatever he think Brent wants him to say and do.

Another relevant point is Mr Angry still thinks that the horseshoe can still easily have it's roof unclipped and thousands of extra seats just dropped out of the sky!

Maybe people really don't pay much attention to whats going on and just lap up what they're told be Akkeron? Speaking of which, has anyone at all received a reply to their concerns that Akkeron asked for which made them look like a caring company who want to work with the public to achieve a development that makes everyone happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Maybe people really don't pay much attention to whats going on and just lap up what they're told be Akkeron? Speaking of which, has anyone at all received a reply to their concerns that Akkeron asked for which made them look like a caring company who want to work with the public to achieve a development that makes everyone happy?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 pm

I think that everybody now understands what Brent meant when he spoke of fans' representation.

Silly hat wearers and wannabes, only. jocolor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:55 pm

I didn't see the ADT website, but I find the way that its him who is the victim of it all. Also enjoying Angrys attempt to pipe up only to be completely wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:04 pm

When Brent hands over the reigns of control to Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and the superfans... once he has made his money and Pafc are boxed in for a life of eternal lower league gumpf then finally these cretins will have the club they deserve, let them get on with it, i certainly wont be spending any of my money on this bullshit if the mini-stand goes ahead..whats the point???
Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

knecht wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

lol!

So Akkeron publicly ask people to submit their views and several weeks later nobody has had the courtesy of a reply?

Another fine example of Brent's open, transparent relationship with fans.

The only fan engagement he wants thank you very much is nodding ass-lickers like Newell and Webb. I think it's time for me to call Tony Hooper my local PASB representative and ask him to bring it up for me. Better still I'll make the twenty minute journey to the ratepayers arms in Filton later for the PASTA meeting. He is encouraging as many local Argyle fans in the area to come along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Who died and made Ian Newell the speaker of all plymouth argyle fans?

i thought was this guys job?

This thread says it all. BI8W-adCIAAj6oN

Never the less he no more speaks for argyle fans than chris webb does. The only people that should be speaking for the fans are the Trust and the PASB not a forum owner who divides opinion and the fanbase.

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

lol!

So Akkeron publicly ask people to submit their views and several weeks later nobody has had the courtesy of a reply?

Another fine example of Brent's open, transparent relationship with fans.

The only fan engagement he wants thank you very much is nodding ass-lickers like Newell and Webb. I think it's time for me to call Tony Hooper my local PASB representative and ask him to bring it up for me. Better still I'll make the twenty minute journey to the ratepayers arms in Filton later for the PASTA meeting. He is encouraging as many local Argyle fans in the area to come along.

But you are naaaat a praaaaaper faaaan ! Maybe someone will throw some beer or cider in your direction drunken cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Who died and mad Ian Newell the speaker of all plymouth argyle fans?

i thought was this guys job?

This thread says it all. BI8W-adCIAAj6oN

Never the less he no more speaks for argyle fans than chris webb does. The only people that should be speaking for the fans are the Trust and the PASB not a forum owner who divides opinion and the fanbase.

What a cock.

Imagine waking up to that in the morning? I don't know how Newell puts up with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:21 pm

i just like to point out that this pic was sent to me and others on instagram. under the title sleeping beauty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Why does he not ever shave..just for once the Tramp, fine example of a President...not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:56 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Why does he not ever shave..just for once the Tramp, fine example of a President...not.

It takes twice as long to shave when you have two faces.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Windsor Boy can take a nap, his bestie is doing the cheerleading for him.

IJN
Post subject: Re: Early Bird Season Ticket Offer Extended!Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Well shivver me timbers!!

Just been up there to buy an ST, the number sold so far is 3030.

Great work by the Green Army.

All we need now is some good news about Shezza and I reckon we'll beat last season's total which is amazing.

What great support again for PAFC.

Give it a rest Ian. Playing the 'in adversity' card, is pathetic for a big city club.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:35 pm

why would he need to buy a season ticket for he sits in the directors box :S
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

There's method in the madness. He's all heart Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

There's method in the madness. He's all heart Rolling Eyes

if there is something in it for him he is. I do agree with him on the Last season's total being beaten if Sheridan is signed up as that would be a good sign that would persuade many to part with cash. If James parts with his and backs john in the market then even more will sign up imo. Its good buisness i think.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
I do agree with him on the Last season's total being beaten if Sheridan is signed up as that would be a good sign that would persuade many to part with cash. If James parts with his and backs john in the market then even more will sign up imo. Its good buisness i think.
As do I- which is all the more reason for a bigger bleddy stand! Just imagine how many we could pull in if we looked like being quite good.

We'll be playing at Roborough or Lee Mill 25 years from now and make no mistake. Shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
I do agree with him on the Last season's total being beaten if Sheridan is signed up as that would be a good sign that would persuade many to part with cash. If James parts with his and backs john in the market then even more will sign up imo. Its good buisness i think.
As do I- which is all the more reason for a bigger bleddy stand! Just imagine how many we could pull in if we looked like being quite good.

We'll be playing at Roborough or Lee Mill 25 years from now and make no mistake. Shame.

glad someone else spots the club having to move to a new ground in order to progress if akkeron dont adjust their plans. nearly 11000 at the last home game should have been a sign to James that if the team is doing well in the league and on the pitch more fans will go to home park. If they play bad and near the bottom they wont its been the way of the football fan for years and at every club up and down the country.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Fact is, the season ticket number is irrelevant. The point of the thread is to subconsciously let everyone know good old Ian is paying for a season ticket.

Wadda guy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Welcome To The Ian Newell Arena, or TINA, for short.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:34 pm

seadog wrote:
Welcome To The Ian Newell Arena, or TINA, for short.

Take a bow Seadog, take a bow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Laughing the TINA ministand sponsored by lego jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:46 pm

I don't think this was a grand masterplan. It's more luck than judgement that Ian wears matching shoes when he leaves the house so I'd be surprised if this was a Machiavellian plan. Newell serves a purpose no matter how much he denies it; he's on pasoti to support James Brent. It might even be the case that he doesn't realise just how useful (as in someone who's being used) he is right now. Webb's in a similar position but we don't hear too much from him any longer - maybe Webby's realised.

Once Brent waves goodbye to the club, that use will no longer be useful. Imagine how Newell is going to react when Jimmy speeds off in his Land Rover leaving a trail of dust behind him. That there will be a popcorn moment. THE popcorn moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:51 pm

hairy j wrote:
I don't think this was a grand masterplan. It's more luck than judgement that Ian wears matching shoes when he leaves the house so I'd be surprised if this was a Machiavellian plan. Newell serves a purpose no matter how much he denies it; he's on pasoti to support James Brent. It might even be the case that he doesn't realise just how useful (as in someone who's being used) he is right now. Webb's in a similar position but we don't hear too much from him any longer - maybe Webby's realised.

Once Brent waves goodbye to the club, that use will no longer be useful. Imagine how Newell is going to react when Jimmy speeds off in his Land Rover leaving a trail of dust behind him. That there will be a popcorn moment. THE popcorn moment.

it will be a kleenex moment it will be that climatic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. Empty

Back to top Go down

This thread says it all.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next