Dougie
akagreengull
Damon.Lenszner
Pony Ride
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:31 am

Womble wrote:
They'd have been far better off just keeping the prices the same.  The alledged "decrease" is plain dishonest, as the £1 is made up for by the stupid booking fee.  I hate booking fees, be honest and just give one price.  Also hate POTD premiums, they deter supporters from going.

Nothing new, potd supporters have been subsidizing the season ticket fans for years, and yet some of them still have the audacity to sneer if any us potd,ers dare to sit within 2 rows of their little "areas".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 am

The price hike is bad enough but to attempt to brush it under a deceptive carpet just adds to the opinion that Argyle fans are thick.

So much for the PASB then. First it was the GTs and now the PASB are no longer needed, I don't think it will be long before Jon B and Hooper will be sharing the seats in Phase 1 rather than the Directors Box.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Welcome to the brave new world of Brentsville, NOT acceptable ANY increase, I WILL be going LESS next season. Promise!
So that's working well is'nt James?Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 pm

PASB critical friend or whatever James does is alright by me?

Jon B wrote:
Hi

In relation to the admin and p&p costs there's a couple of things to bear in mind.

I don't know the full facts in Argyle's case, but Chief Execs of other clubs have previously told me that when you add up the costs of the online ticket system provider (such as TicketMaster) together with the charges applied to the club by the credit card companies, clubs lose a couple of quid PER TICKET when bought online.

From what Ive seen, our club is applying a small charge - £1 - per online transaction irrespective of the number of tickets purchased in an attempt to offset this loss slightly.

The p&p charges being applied are pretty much 'at cost'.

Given that the majority of online ticket sales are multiple purchases, this feels fair to me - a balance struck between minimising losses without passing the full cost onto the purchaser.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Dougie wrote:
PASB critical friend or whatever James does is alright by me?

Jon B wrote:
Hi

In relation to the admin and p&p costs there's a couple of things to bear in mind.

I don't know the full facts in Argyle's case, but Chief Execs of other clubs have previously told me that when you add up the costs of the online ticket system provider (such as TicketMaster) together with the charges applied to the club by the credit card companies, clubs lose a couple of quid PER TICKET when bought online.

From what Ive seen, our club is applying a small charge - £1 - per online transaction irrespective of the number of tickets purchased in an attempt to offset this loss slightly.

The p&p charges being applied are pretty much 'at cost'.

Given that the majority of online ticket sales are multiple purchases, this feels fair to me - a balance struck between minimising losses without passing the full cost onto the purchaser.

the answer is to have the club do it themselves. you go in a shop to make a card purchase and its the bank that takes a (smaller) fee, brent could really sort out his old mates with this and avoid having to shell out a couple of quid per ticket to ticketmaster(bators). its what happened in the past, youd ring the club they take the booking, often by cheque or po, you get your ticket for the price it says on the ticket.

cut out ticketmaster, simple:scratch: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:49 pm

even better...........why not use existing staff to take ticket bookings ??????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:39 am

What they don't realise is that the best entertainment is to be found on the message boards these past few years, the football has been dire, when the "match feckin day family/club interface experience" gets a little more bearable we would pay a little more to watch. As for closing the Devonport, get used to that one, it's a money saver, we must save money, I sure that nodding dog JonB will pop up and tell us why closing off pieces of the ground on match day is in the interest of the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:13 am

At least no Forza Verde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
At least no Forza Verde.

Good Riddance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Match day ticket prices revealed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2