Damon.Lenszner
Pony Ride
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pony Ride

Pony Ride

Match day ticket prices revealed   Empty
PostSubject: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 17:06

Ticket Boost for Earlybirds

Quote :
ARGYLE are dropping their match-ticket prices this season for fans who buy prior to the day of the game.
An adult ticket for each match of the Pilgrims’ 2013-14 League 2 campaign will cost just £19 – 5% lower than 2012-13’s £20 – if bought before game-day.

There is a similar season-on-season saving to be made on concessionary-price pre match-day admission for over 65s, students and the disabled (£14 from £15) and under 18s (£6 from £7).

A ticket for the Family Zone For All bought before the day of the game is £23 – for one adult and one child – a reduction of £2 on last season’s £25. Each additional child in this area will be charged just £4.

Prices across the board rise by £2 on match-day – and £4 in the Family Zone For All – so, to cope with the anticipated pre-match demand, the Home Park Ticket Office will remain open for an extra two hours on the eve of every home game of the campaign, until 7pm.

The £2 difference between pre-game and match-day admission pricing comes into effect for the Pilgrims’ two pre-season friendlies at Home Park – against Milton Keynes Dons on Sunday, July 21, and Yeovil Town, on Saturday, July 27 – for which the club is also offering a tasty discount to supporters who attend both matches.

The pre game-day price for each game is £9 for adults, and £4 for concessions, rising to £11 and £6. However, supporters wanting to come to both matches will have to pay only £15, or £7 for concessions, as long as they purchase tickets by 7pm on Saturday, July 20.

Some supporters will need to take a different view of the eagerly anticipated pre-season matches – Argyle’s first games at Home Park since April – with the club not opening the FES Devonport End for either game.

As well as the club saving money by reducing match-day costs, there is a prior booking of the concourse on the day of the Yeovil game for the St Luke’s Hospice Midnight Walk.

There will be no reserved seating for either pre-season game in the Mayflower Grandstand or along the Lyndhurst side.

Argyle are also introducing a booking charge of £1 for internet and phone orders this season, as well as postage charges for those wishing to have their tickets mailed to them.  All charges go towards helping to cover costs and are in line with those levied by other League 2 clubs.

Full details of 2013-14 match-day ticket prices can be found at xxxxxxx, and tickets for the pre-season friendlies are the first to go on sale from next Monday, July 8.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 17:41

So you save money by pre-booking tickets, then you pay a booking fee and postage!
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 18:27

Not if you go to the ground Jock - the sad thing is a £1 increase on pay on the day. The Green Army rewarded for turning out in such numbers in the worst season in history by a ticket price increase. One way of making sure the stand is big enough, keep putting the prices up.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 18:52

taking the piss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 19:04

I can't see that many fans trudging up to the ticket office on a Friday night to get their ticket.

So potd fans lose out again. Tony Hooper will be delighted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 19:09

So I could save a £1 by booking early on-line, but pay P+P - to save P+P, I could go to the ground to collect my ticket but spend a few quid on fuel getting there! What a croc of shite.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 19:26

PotD premiums have always done my head in. I know they are de riguer amongst entertainment companies but way to go to put people off going. We better be in for a good season. I suppose that no one will worry if the potd'ers turn up after all they are not REAL fans.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 19:27

lol!  superb work from argyle that one !!!!
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 19:48

Someone on the other side just posted that a White Membership works out at £18.16 per game....a saving of a whole 84p per game.....Marketing Team take a bow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 19:53

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Someone on the other side just posted that a White Membership works out at £18.16 per game....a saving of a whole 84p per game.....Marketing Team take a bow!

Laughing oh dear.

On another note Brent should've dropped every ticket price by £5 as a goodwill gesture to the loyal purporters who have given their undying support to the club through the darkest part of our history.

Cheaper tickets=more bums on seats.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 19:56

amateurs the whole lot of them!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 20:00

PAFC wrote:
Ticket Boost for Earlybirds

Some supporters will need to take a different view of the eagerly anticipated pre-season matches – Argyle’s first games at Home Park since April – with the club not opening the FES Devonport End for either game.

It gets worse and worse...
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 20:42

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Has the white membership ever saved you money. Just thought it was multiple of normal prices. But just gave priority for other 'big' match cup games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 20:46

Twenty one of your hard earned to watch fourth division crap? this really is the club that does not want fans, no doubt all the brent fan club approve! fifteen quid is plenty in my opinion after all we only sign cheap freebies these days.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 20:58

I guess it is the start of the price hiking to fund a stand even if it is a mini one!
Back to top Go down
Slackjaw

Slackjaw

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 21:34

Can anyone tell me how much it would cost me if i tell them to suck on my fat one
and decide to stay at home?
Someone let me know when the bandwagon starts moving so i can jump on.
I'm guessing about 3 years from now during which time the argyle carcass
would've been well and truly ripped up and shat out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 21:37

The silent majority think its a bargain.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 21:41

on the farm

LG asked Damon Did the PASB know about this?

Yes we did...told on Tuesday....apparently critique of the pricing structure wasn't welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 21:45

Devonport End being closed, does this mean more murals?
And still over priced for the entertainment on show
So do I pay £20 for 90mins of shite football or £10 for a 2/3 hour film or maybe I could pretend to be Robin Cousins but I don't know how much that would cost yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 21:51

mcfry wrote:
Devonport End being closed, does this mean more murals?
And still over priced for the entertainment on show
So do I pay £20 for 90mins of shite football or £10 for a 2/3 hour film or maybe I could pretend to be Robin Cousins but I don't know how much that would cost yet
rather than charge a couple of quid for the tickets and try and get a decent crowd, the "speccyial one" decides to shut the devonport! you could'nt make it up.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 22:13

Devonport closed for friendlys only. One because of double booking with St Luke's walk.

Can't remember but didn't John Lloyd/Trust survey touch on ticket prices. If so wonder what the result was.

Anyhow the club and Brent must know how potd'ers come to each game and must be confident that the price hike won't make much difference. Surely?

I think the p(r)oxy associate director said that there are over 3500 season tickets sold (season tickets/memberships who knows?). So a reasonable figure to budget on would mean 3000 pay per match punters.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 22:21

Damon wrote:

Yes we did...told on Tuesday....apparently critique of the pricing structure wasn't welcome.

"Critique" before the prices were set, or after?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 22:34

They'd have been far better off just keeping the prices the same. The alledged "decrease" is plain dishonest, as the £1 is made up for by the stupid booking fee. I hate booking fees, be honest and just give one price. Also hate POTD premiums, they deter supporters from going.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyThu 4 Jul - 23:09

I think it was Mr Banker that started the charging of Raider fans the booking fee
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   EmptyFri 5 Jul - 10:51

Rickler wrote:
Damon wrote:

"Critique" before the prices were set, or after?

After
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match day ticket prices revealed    Match day ticket prices revealed   Empty

Back to top Go down

Match day ticket prices revealed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next