mouldyoldgoat
pepsipete
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Powers of the MOD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Let's try with just 4 mods and the two keyholders, who are both active anyway, shall we ?

It would appear that they all get on and have the balance about right.

There's 5 mods- you probably forgot Mockers (we often do Laughing ). I've stepped back quite a bit from Modding due to personal commitments and some others have done the same to allow the newer mods to carry out the modding work to get them up to speed with it. At the moment I'd agree that we don't need another Mod (this may change when the season starts or if Brentral (retail) Park gets approved Very Happy ).

Angry (in my opinion) did some positive things for the site in his short modding spell. I'm glad that he has decided to continue posting

Forgot mouldybloke innit .

The gang of five........... sounds good to me.

edit..... don't let hairy in ffs.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 am

Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Let's try with just 4 mods and the two keyholders, who are both active anyway, shall we ?

There's 5 mods- you probably forgot Mockers (we often do Laughing ). I've stepped back quite a bit from Modding due to personal commitments and some others have done the same to allow the newer mods to carry out the modding work to get them up to speed with it. At the moment I'd agree that we don't need another Mod (this may change when the season starts or if Brentral (retail) Park gets approved Very Happy ).

Angry (in my opinion) did some positive things for the site in his short modding spell. I'm glad that he has decided to continue posting

Shocked Crying or Very sad 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:04 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Shocked Crying or Very sad 

I didn't really. Just didn't bother to look/count.

The best mods are the ones you don't notice anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 am

Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

There's 5 mods- you probably forgot Mockers (we often do :lol: ). I've stepped back quite a bit from Modding due to personal commitments and some others have done the same to allow the newer mods to carry out the modding work to get them up to speed with it. At the moment I'd agree that we don't need another Mod (this may change when the season starts or if Brentral (retail) Park gets approved :D ).

:shock: :cry: 

I didn't really. Just didn't bother to look/count.

The best mods are the ones you don't notice anyway.

Just like football referees but without the uniforms, though i did hear that one of them likes dressing up as Darth Vader while perusing this site from a darkened room !!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:38 am

Get Dane in the mod room. That should end all this bickering
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:36 pm

If every person on ATD used the 'ignore' function for just the one person that they think talks the most bollocks and that they can't be arsed to argue pointlessly with any more, then they'd get an enhanced user experience.

It works pretty well for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:41 pm

If every person on ATD used the 'ignore' function for just the one person that they think talks the most bollocks and that they can't be arsed to argue pointlessly with any more, then they'd get an enhanced user experience.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:49 pm

If every person on ATD used the 'ignore' function for just the two people that they think talk the most bollocks and that they can't be arsed to argue pointlessly with any more, then they'd get an enhanced user experience.

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Me too Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:13 pm

You can understand why newell wouldn't sign up to ATD, he just couldn't handle it Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 pm

GOB wrote:

You can understand why newell wouldn't sign up to ATD, he just couldn't handle it Very Happy 

But it's the mods who run the site lol! 

IJN
Post subject: Re: MartynargylePosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Don't agree Steve.

Leigh's post should come under a public service tag.

The more these sods are outed, the better.

Vile scum.

Saying that, it's you the Mods that run the site, so it's your shout.

Either way, the word is now out there, which is a good thing in my book.

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 pm

GOB wrote:

I'm not sho shore, Del. I think this is just the sort of pig spunk he revels in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Me too Cool 

I can't believe that only two other posters have said this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
GOB wrote:

I'm not sho shore, Del. I think this is just the sort of pig spunk he revels in.

He wouldn't, not under his true identity at least. He likes to play the part of the straight talking "proper" football fan stereo type but the simple truth is, he isn't and he's limited to places where he knows he will gain some level of protection. He would be eaten for breakfast on ATD and he knows it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Aaaaargghhhhh!!!! The thread has been hyjacked into a Newell Fest. Mods, sort it out.

Hello, Mods is there anyone there? Hello......Hello...... feck my computer can't be working nobodies listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Apparently the good mods don't do anything.Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:25 pm

I always thought that that "hijack" was a pasoti term for describing casual conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:41 pm

I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over. pig 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:46 pm

It's kicking off in Egypt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 pm

GOB wrote:
It's kicking off in Egypt

I'm not totally up on what's happening out there but haven't the people recently overthrown one regime and now want to overthrow the replacement?

It's a very divided country I know that. The recent tragedy at a football match there and the subsequent court cases afterwards showed this.

It's not somewhere I would be headed on my holidays that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:41 pm

I thinks it's as per the usual world leader status thing, they gain power and then decide to do exactly what's good for them and the mafia that they represent rather than govern a country for the people that live in it.

How on earth they are getting away with it in the little old UK at the moment I'll never know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Just to settle Tring's nerves, I chatted briefly to Jock over a game of scrabble - he won by six points. I said, given the circumstances, it wouldn't be appropriate to give me the mod job and to be honest, people didn't vote me in - a re-election would be the only way. I have no designs on it and Tring/Punchie/Suffered would all use this 'incident' as a stick to beat me with. It wouldn't be good for the forum.

It's nice to see Tring jump in with a OOOOH SHIT post though - made me lol.

Keep it as it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 pm

The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt have been hovering around in both legal and illegal guises for many years. Their support has waxed and waned. Morsi has lots of support from the Brotherhood - that's why their buildings have been attacked by the anti-Morsi factions.

I have it on good authority that a faction of the Brotherhood is infiltrating ATD as we speak. The mods have their suspicions who is leading this insurrection. We will be sending a warning email to the guilty party so do check your in-boxes regularly.

And, hairy, you should become a mod. That's the only way to make you less awesome and more like us mere mortals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:41 pm

I blame that silent majority again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:01 pm

It's probably best that I remain awesome. I've had offers from Barcelona's forum but I'm sticking with the Argyle and decided to sign a ten year contract extension. Good news for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: