Tringreen
Elias
mouldyoldgoat
pepsipete
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:37 pm

I got told off for not starting any threads so thought I would start this one.

Should a Mod be able to just move a load of posts on their own back at a whim because they want to?

Signed
Sleep 
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Absolutely they should. As soon as you go to bed I'm deleting this thread anyway
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:48 pm

I didn't think you would let them dictate how you used your ATD account sensible.

Sounds a bit like you might get this thread moved cos you've posted it in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Oh no!!!! That's a double whammy reply to both you and Jock.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Yes if he felt it necessary. If the action of the mod was deemed contentious then the majority of mods would vote on it and either back the decision, or not.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 pm

There you are sensible ....not just moved but deleted as far as jocks concerned......you just can't please some folk.....why did you bother.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:58 pm

And then I'm going to use ZYPH's personal information to get a loan from FES.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Stick to the topic please or Angry might move it.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:05 pm

I'm angry as well. I've got 11 accounts, 3 mod accounts and 8 regular sweary ones.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Theres many a hump on a hairy camel so my dad used to say. Never did find out what it meant.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Thank you for that pearl pepsi..........I think.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:30 pm

People quite often mention my power, I feel it, it makes me feel good.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Iggy, Iggy?

I've never seen him in the mod room. Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:43 am

This thread has been up and running for 2 hours now and not a peep out of Angry who has been logged on throughout all of that time. Having made 46 posts yesterday = almost one every 30 minutes on average he cannot respond to something mainly directed at him. Is it that he is busy disecting all the other threads that meander off topic? No of course not he just picked on the one because he could. Ah the power. Having set a precedent I expect all threads to be tidied up in the same way in the interests of even handedness of course. Good luck.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 am

i wouldnt be a MOD for 50k!
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Iggy, Iggy?

I've never seen him in the mod room. Very Happy 

I am ignored on the whole so I just sneaks in then sneaks back out again, I'm the best sort, you'll only know Im there if you rile me, then quicker than you can say "pasotis corrupt" I'll move you to somewhere dark and fetid, I moved two of sensis posts to pasoti yesterday and no one noticed that either.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
This thread has been up and running for 2 hours now and not a peep out of Angry who has been logged on throughout all of that time.     Having made 46 posts yesterday = almost one every 30 minutes on average he cannot respond to something mainly directed at him.    Is it that he is busy disecting all the other threads that meander off topic?     No of course not he just picked on the one because he could.     Ah the power.     Having set a precedent I expect all threads to be tidied up in the same way in the interests of even handedness of course.     Good luck.

Jeez Sensible, haven't you got anything better to do on a beautiful Sunday afternoon than counting other people's post and the times that they make it?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:45 am

I think he was trying to make a point! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Spot on Mouldy.

GOB where are you in the world if it was Sunday afternoon when I posted? I didn't expect an answer and to be frank am not that bothered there hasn't been one because as Mouldy says I was making a point. What I said above is true. There are hundreds of threads that go off subject and nobody moves anything much. Angry however, because he presumably dioesn't like something feels free to move it. That is personal censoring on a personal whim. That is not the remit of a MOD. I might add that I've seen a number of questions asked of Mods on here when something has been decided and many join in with their opinions on it so this isn't anything new.

I wouldn't be a Mod either not that I have any technical expertise to even consider it anyway. It can be thankless at times but having not criticised a Mod decision previously I just feel that it isn't their job to be have a personal input when they simply feel like it just because they don't agree with somebody.

ps. I noticed the switch Iggy but thought using the name Nobber1 wasn't very flattering. If you'd used Nobber12" I'd have ignored it.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:13 pm

That's the joy of elections Sensible, if you're not happy then you can vote for someone else the next time around. Of course, unlike some other sites.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:34 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Theres many a hump on a hairy camel so my dad used to say.  Never did find out what it meant.

Your dad wasn't a bit on the lonely side in the desert ever.....bit like the Welsh and sheep by the sound of it !
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
This thread has been up and running for 2 hours now and not a peep out of Angry who has been logged on throughout all of that time.     Having made 46 posts yesterday = almost one every 30 minutes on average he cannot respond to something mainly directed at him.    Is it that he is busy disecting all the other threads that meander off topic?     No of course not he just picked on the one because he could.     Ah the power.     Having set a precedent I expect all threads to be tidied up in the same way in the interests of even handedness of course.     Good luck.

Maybe sensible....he's logged on to one of his many other accounts......now you see me ...now you don't....a game with mirrors be careful.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And then I'm going to use ZYPH's personal information to get a loan from FES.

Maybe FES uses me to cover his expenditures.....you just don't know jock.
Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm

well after the day of abuse from sensible and hairy i happy to say that i have quit as admin on here a descion i have taken myself and annoucning now so the mods will know at the same time as others.

I'm not going to be labeled as a hitler, have pm's with abuse or basically put up with this shit everytime for merely moving some posts into another that were unrelated to the topic.

Good luck to whoever wants the job im sure there will be an election i vote for punchdrunk as he came 4th but im out.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

lol! What a fabulously amusing thread......................... in a sad and pee stained sort of way:twisted: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Powers of the MOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers of the MOD   Powers of the MOD Empty

Back to top Go down

Powers of the MOD
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: