hippo
lawnmowerman
Mock Cuncher
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 am

If you don't stop posting that feckin 'like' jpg, I'll post a gif.

I personally couldn't care less if we played in day glo purple. It's who plays for us that counts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 am

Oh it's ok because it's just a tiny one on the back of the shirt. As a main shirt sponsor it's not ok scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:57 am

If someone wants to sponsor the team and give them free money, does it really matter if that 'someone' is Ian Newell's friend?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:05 am

can we have sponsored by allah, please

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:08 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 am

Puma have a big bag of shirts, luckily no one wants the Green so we have it for the home kit, the light blue was the last shirt left in the away bag when their rep. finally got down here, it's shite, it's Man. city, I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:50 pm

I think the reason I like the away shirt is probably because it's completely at odds with anything we've had before.

Change is healthy. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
Puma have a big bag of shirts, luckily no one wants the Green so we have it for the home kit, the light blue was the last shirt left in the away bag when their rep. finally got down here, it's shite, it's Man. city, I don't like it.

I hope soon the club go with a newer company like macaron for example to make the kits as established companies like adidas, puma and nike are simply stale these days in football and have completly run out of ideas. The last kit i truly like and wished i could buy it again is the TFG one.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:45 pm

must be predomiently green, sure most of us could come up with a better design.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I think the reason I like the away shirt is probably because it's completely at odds with anything we've had before.

Change is healthy. Sometimes.

Burn this witch.

peggy.gif

We've had far worse. Remember that orange one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:36 pm

On the beach today some bloke strolled past me wearing the old Rotolok bright green and white wide stripes with thin black stripes shirt. I couldn't help thinking how striking those colours are compared with that horrible drab dark green were stuck with now.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:40 pm

I actually like the away kit think I must be a closet avviva jocolor

I did like the 2000-01 away kit too.

The ATD shirt is good, without the expletive mind. The white feather would suffice on its own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 pm

I see on Pasoti the Hero worship of Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk continues because he sponsors the arse end of the shirts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wheres my sickbucket?

The the big news is that Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is going to sponsor the Mini-stand (if it happens that is) , great spin from the PA of FIL/FES, Nool himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 pm

he will sponsor everything he can including the stadium name and new stand including the other two.

Another reason to fight this new stand proposal im not tolerating a shit smaller stand so some fat cat can live a dream and get another sodding sponsorship deal.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I see on Pasoti the Hero worship of Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk continues because he sponsors the arse end of the shirts.

Wheres my sickbucket?

The the big news is that Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is going to sponsor the Mini-stand (if it happens that is) , great spin from the PA of FIL/FES, Nool himself

I'll share yer sick bucket Punch, if that's ok.

A more appropriate translation of the Pigs sycophantic spiel would be..."right you fuckin plebs, I've just managed to climb out of nikkks amaaaazing arsehole for long enough to tell you that if you post on this thread reminding nikkk and myself just how fcuking amaaaazing we are, we'll throw you minions a few scraps by way of a place in a draw to win a shirt..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 pm

The whole thing really is designed to make people grovel at the feet of Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, the bloke seems to thrive on hero worship, which is why he has bought a few scabby shirts for the Plebs , like a Tuppeny millionaire king chucking half eaten chicken wings to the peasants, sums him up.
I dont know what is worse Nickkkkkkkkkkkk or the hillbilly thickos that hang out the crease of his fat arse.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:48 am

You know a Janner, anything for free, they do not care where it comes from, like the buses when they were free the fans were great as so as they were ask to put so cash in the bucket all hell broke out
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:53 am

see from the BBC Gossip Page Papa Cisse has refused to wear Newcastle's new strip with Wonga on it, due to his muslim believes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 am

green_genie wrote:
see from the BBC Gossip Page Papa Cisse has refused to wear Newcastle's new strip with Wonga on it, due to his muslim believes

I see Nick Chadwick took exception to co-op funeral service's ad which said "We bury more than Chadwick"

Not really but I might sell them the idea.

Cisse probably just wants an excuse to leave but it could be kosher, as it were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:00 pm

And the Devon Junior Minor League becomes the FIS blah blah blah.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And the Devon Junior Minor League becomes the FIS blah blah blah.

it will be a novelty to see anything that isnt tainted by flies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 pm

If Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk has got so much cash to spare why dont he go twos up with Brent to build a stand that is fit for purpose in the long term????

Nickkkkkkkkkkk really is an attention seeking bellend of the highest order
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Not kids football No No No
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh it's ok because it's just a tiny one on the back of the shirt. As a main shirt sponsor it's not ok scratch

doesnt really matter if its front or back, people are making a big deal out of it because it is Nick, Newells friend, who has put alot of money into the club over recent years. Is that a bad thing?

Would we moan if it was RBS,Barcleys,Llyods who were putting thier money in, NO and believe me they have screwed alot more people out of thier homes and money then FIL/FES could ever do.

I see they have sponsored the DJM along with Plymouth UNI, well done for that as, the DJM was really struggling to find a sponsor to replace Wrigleys.

And as for someone posting "Not kids" im pretty certain most of the kids didnt know Wrigleys sponsored the league let alone a loan company. They are not interested in that they just want a league set up to play in.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:51 pm

125+1 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

doesnt really matter if its front or back, people are making a big deal out of it because it is Nick, Newells friend, who has put alot of money into the club over recent years. Is that a bad thing?

Would we moan if it was RBS,Barcleys,Llyods who were putting thier money in, NO and believe me they have screwed alot more people out of thier homes and money then FIL/FES could ever do.

I see they have sponsored the DJM along with Plymouth UNI, well done for that as, the DJM was really struggling to find a sponsor to replace Wrigleys.

And as for someone posting "Not kids" im pretty certain most of the kids didnt know Wrigleys sponsored the league let alone a loan company. They are not interested in that they just want a league set up to play in.

Ah, I did wonder why Newell started the 'ex DJM players who have played for Argyle' thread a week or two back.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Away and Home shirts
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next