lawnmowerman
Mock Cuncher
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

New Away and Home shirts  Empty
PostSubject: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:33 pm

You can see Argyle's new 2013/14 home and away kits in your Herald tomorrow as modelled by CurtisNelson

and who would the new shirts sponsor be.

There is also news of a shirt sponsorship deal for Argyle for next season.

Last edited by Tgwu on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:
You can see Argyle's new 2013/14 home and away kits in your Herald tomorrow as modelled by CurtisNelson

and who would the new shirts sponsor be.

There is also news of a shirt sponsorship deal for Argtle for next season.

Now I wonder who the shirt sponsor will be scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:43 pm

oh i wonder too is it worth putting a bet on that its not FES/FIL?

1/1 odds on that it will be and that has been known for months so not such a big secret ian Wink

i wont be buying it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:46 pm

It'll be interesting to see the Herald put their spin on the sponsors if it is FLIES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It'll be interesting to see the Herald put their spin on the sponsors if it is FLIES

I think its going to be a luxury to find anything argyle related that doesn't have FLIES all over it.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm

It wouldn't surprise me to see some 'bad news' simultaneously released with the new kit stuff. You know, just quietly pop out that we've offered Feenwick a new 3 year contract or something. The Forza nerds won't care, the kit is blue!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 pm

blue and green shouldnt be seen isnt that the motto?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:24 am

Sky blue away kit then - never seen that before, yep I'll go with that!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:27 am

Well I must admit I quite like the away kit, the home kit is gash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bond Timber to remain. Good support from a solid local company who in this day and age actually makes stuff cheers
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:34 am

Here it is new away kit, man city blue.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:57 am

More like Coventry City.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:07 am

Home kit looks shit as always. There's nothing you can do with that minging, drab dark green to make it look anything other than shit. Away kit will be far more popular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 am

I actually like the away kit the home one looks awful. Congrats to Bond Timber for carrying on as main sponsor when some thought FLIES were to be it!
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:51 am

The away kit is very smart but I thought it was supposed to offer an alternative if colours clashed.

Where are the dark shorts and socks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:01 am

im glad Puma didnt put any green in the away kit as that would have ruined it imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:05 am

Away kit's much better than the home kit but that's not saying much.

Glad it's not a change of shirt sponsors, although I expect that means that Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk will be sposnsoring the mini-stand.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:10 am

Don't mind the away kit. (Home kit - shrug)

Not that I'll be buying either being twenty or so years older than what I consider the cut off point for wearing a replica shirt.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:11 am

I'm going to break ranks here and say that the Home kit is better than the last few years (although that ain't saying much). I don't mind the dark green, although I really wish we could dump these lame 'swirl' type patterns, are return to something more traditional. Stripes/Hoops or even quarter (like the Gas' home kit) patterns with Green and white/black would be my preferred choice - keep it simple.

Not a fan of the sky blue away kit either. Our away kits are usually gash anyway, although I didn't mind the white one from this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:16 am

Is the green getting darker each season or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:16 am

the baby on the Argyle site looks as though its hating wearing the shirt...probably scarred the poor sod for life now!....maybe it had seen Porky lurking in the background
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:23 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

No its not just you...... from a distance one would be mistaken that we play in Black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:33 am

I like green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

You haven't got cataracts developing Mock.......had one of mine done and everything looks lighter in that eye now....strange looking out of both eyes seperately a definate contrast.....having the other one done in two weeks time.

I thought blue as an away colour would clash quite often with home teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:38 am

Alan did you play a variety of characters in the BBC 2 series Stella Street a few years ago? Including David Bowie?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:43 am

im far too sophisticated for such a downmarket show dahling.
im off to chinoland today Mad any tips on how to mix with the middle class there ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Away and Home shirts
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next