hippo
lawnmowerman
Mock Cuncher
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 17:51

125+1 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Oh it's ok because it's just a tiny one on the back of the shirt. As a main shirt sponsor it's not ok scratch

doesnt really matter if its front or back, people are making a big deal out of it because it is Nick, Newells friend, who has put alot of money into the club over recent years. Is that a bad thing?

Would we moan if it was RBS,Barcleys,Llyods who were putting thier money in, NO and believe me they have screwed alot more people out of thier homes and money then FIL/FES could ever do.

I see they have sponsored the DJM along with Plymouth UNI, well done for that as, the DJM was really struggling to find a sponsor to replace Wrigleys.

And as for someone posting "Not kids" im pretty certain most of the kids didnt know Wrigleys sponsored the league let alone a loan company. They are not interested in that they just want a league set up to play in.

im just bored off the bloke who is funding ian's ego trips.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 17:58

125+1 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Oh it's ok because it's just a tiny one on the back of the shirt. As a main shirt sponsor it's not ok scratch

doesnt really matter if its front or back, people are making a big deal out of it because it is Nick, Newells friend, who has put alot of money into the club over recent years. Is that a bad thing?

Would we moan if it was RBS,Barcleys,Llyods who were putting thier money in, NO and believe me they have screwed alot more people out of thier homes and money then FIL/FES could ever do.

I see they have sponsored the DJM along with Plymouth UNI, well done for that as, the DJM was really struggling to find a sponsor to replace Wrigleys.

And as for someone posting "Not kids" im pretty certain most of the kids didnt know Wrigleys sponsored the league let alone a loan company. They are not interested in that they just want a league set up to play in.

My kids did,
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 18:00

125+1 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

im not interested in the tories, but they still exert a power over me. shite arguement fella
and as for any of the banks putting money in.... Mad they just need slaying (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMJn0HhJPo)

any company that sponsors something, be it leagues, clubs, roundabouts, stadiums.., is only there to feather their own coffers, NOT out of any loyalty to some fuckwit with a big belly
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 18:08

Roy Horsham will be turning in his grave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 18:43

The thing is if Bolton successfully rebelled against having Loan Sharks why the hell are we not doing the same thing about the man who thinks that money can buy you love?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 18:59

punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is if Bolton successfully rebelled against having Loan Sharks why the hell are we not doing the same thing about the man who thinks that money can buy you love?

I am right with you on this. get the load company out of our club
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 19:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 19:42

Czarcasm wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
I see on Pasoti the Hero worship of Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk continues because he sponsors the arse end of the shirts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wheres my sickbucket?

The the big news is that Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is going to sponsor the Mini-stand (if it happens that is) , great spin from the PA of FIL/FES, Nool himself

I'll share yer sick bucket Punch, if that's ok.

A more appropriate translation of the Pigs sycophantic spiel would be..."right you fuckin plebs, I've just managed to climb out of nikkks amaaaazing arsehole for long enough to tell you that if you post on this thread reminding nikkk and myself just how fcuking amaaaazing we are, we'll throw you minions a few scraps by way of a place in a draw to win a shirt..."

...and me an Her Trotess will pick the snouts out of the trout to see who wins, that's fair innit, oink!

No surprise, then that no "anti's" got chosen! (as angry andy took great delight in alluding to those anti's who "begged" for a shirt)

If they offered 10 free ST's, i still couldn't lower myself to their level, it was a great, cheap publicity stunt tho' to get site hits which i am sure the obese one will trot out when necessary!
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 19:44

Tgwu wrote:
You know a Janner, anything for free, they do not care where it comes from, like the buses when they were free the fans were great as so as they were ask to put so cash in the bucket all hell broke out

In one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 20:46

Tgwu wrote:
Roy Horsham will be turning in his grave

Only if there's a lot of room. Very Happy

I have good memories of him as a ref. He used to stand in the centre circle and control games from there. He commanded respect. Nobody argued with him because he was right and even when he wasn't he was.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 20:51

Person Of Interest wrote:
Very Happy

I do like that style of Polo shirt..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySat 15 Jun 2013, 14:09

hairy j wrote:
If someone wants to sponsor the team and give them free money, does it really matter if that 'someone' is Ian Newell's friend?

It's not in a matter of speaking free tho. It will be shown in the accounts as advertising, which will be tax deductable and therefore less tax will be going into the government coffers, which is (supposedly) for the benefit of all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptySun 30 Jun 2013, 11:24

Bit of a bump but look at what Puma has done to Fleetwood.

Dear God,'my eyes!

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 01:37

village team
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 06:30

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
You know a Janner, anything for free, they do not care where it comes from, like the buses when they were free the fans were great as so as they were ask to put so cash in the bucket all hell broke out

In one!

Be interesting to see how much it costs to use the FES sponsored buses this season.

One return trip has to pay for driver probably on overtime to get to Milehouse depot @ 12:30(ish), drive empty to furthest point, end up at HP at 14:00, sit around for 3 hours, drive in busy traffic getting crap mpg, return empty from furthest point to Milehouse empty.

Someone more cynical might say that fact that only the buses from the areas of city affecting Marsh Mills and Mandaon roundabouts have been brought back would indicate it was a failed move to try and persuade Sally Parish of the Highways Agency that there was an alternative transport plan in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 08:33

If I remember rightly, one of the requirements of any expansion to the HHP development was that the club would address the traffic issue on match days - implying that buses should be available.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 12:43

hairy j wrote:
Bit of a bump but look at what Puma has done to Fleetwood.

Dear God,'my eyes!

Jesus, my DJM clubs football kit looks a damm site better than that, and is it just me or does the Puma badge look like its starting to peel off and the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 18:54

That has to be the worst Football shirt ever made, even council estate pub teams would refuse to wear it !!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 21:40

hes playing with his knackers
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 22:39

I've got the same watch as him.

I wouldn't wear it whilst playing football, though.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 22:43

The photo was taken at about 5 past 2 in the afternoon. I can tell by the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 22:57

punchdrunk wrote:

The the big news is that Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is going to sponsor the Mini-stand (if it happens that is) , great spin from the PA of FIL/FES, Nool himself

Interesting. Brent's estimate at the open meeting were that sponsorship, hospitality and extra ticket sales would contribute equally to around £1m of extra revenue. So that sponsorship could be costing up to £300,000 or so.

I recall someone said last season the FES Devonport sponsorship was a "significant six figure sum".

Tim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 EmptyThu 04 Jul 2013, 13:10

£1,000,000 from sponsorship, hospitality and extra tickets probably equates to a sponsorship deal closer to £900,000 Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Away and Home shirts
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5