hippo
lawnmowerman
Mock Cuncher
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:48 am

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
I'm going to break ranks here and say that the Home kit is better than the last few years (although that ain't saying much). I don't mind the dark green, although I really wish we could dump these lame 'swirl' type patterns, are return to something more traditional. Stripes/Hoops or even quarter (like the Gas' home kit) patterns with Green and white/black would be my preferred choice - keep it simple.

Not a fan of the sky blue away kit either. Our away kits are usually gash anyway, although I didn't mind the white one from this year.

Too me it looks no different from last years kits with the exception of the white flash being move to the chest and shoulder region instead of the middle.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:07 am

The kits will look good on the children that buy them. Grown men will look like massive benders wearing baby blue. It will be great to get back to proper kits when the puma deal ends. Not that I'll buy them but the team need to be able to see each other and this dark green surely restricts visibility? Blue????
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 am

the FES logo is on the back of both shirts and there is my reason for keeping the £40.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:15 am

Angry wrote:
the FES logo is on the back of both shirts and there is my reason for keeping the £40.

I was toying with the idea of the blue one for 5-a side and other such pursuits but with that news they can stick it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:18 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Angry wrote:

I was toying with the idea of the blue one for 5-a side and other such pursuits but with that news they can stick it.

i fancied buying the blue one as i havent had an argyle top for a few years but ill wait a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:21 am

Men, men, men. There's plenty of leisure wear to choose from. Stay away from the replica kits (unless you're actually playing football in them of course). The age cut off is your 22nd birthday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:25 am

Chingers wrote:
Men, men, men. There's plenty of leisure wear to choose from. Stay away from the replica kits (unless you're actually playing football in them of course). The age cut off is your 22nd birthday.

Thats your opinion of course but not one shared by many.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:38 am

I am happy with the kit to be honest!

Change of direction means a change of fortune! Hopefully

In my opinion it doesn't matter what colour the away kit is, it is the home kit that needs to stay true to the clubs origins.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 am

No chance with fes on it,
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am

Chingers wrote:

I agree. Although the cut off should also be L for anybody.

And even playing football in them is sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And don't get me on grown men wearing Hollister.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 am

Really? I think you'll be surprised Angry. Have a look around, see how many people wear replica shirts. The older people get the less you'll see wearing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 am

Chingers wrote:
Really? I think you'll be surprised Angry. Have a look around, see how many people wear replica shirts. The older people get the less you'll see wearing them.

there are a few out today infact different age groups aswell and older than 22 Wink its all down to personal choice at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 am

Angry wrote:
Chingers wrote:

there are a few out today infact different age groups aswell and older than 22 Wink its all down to personal choice at the end of the day.

That doesn't mean it's right mate. You honestly think a 40 year old with a beer belly will look good in this new away shirt?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 am

I say bring back rosette wearing for middle age supporters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:13 am

Chingers wrote:
Angry wrote:
Chingers wrote:

That doesn't mean it's right mate. You honestly think a 40 year old with a beer belly will look good in this new away shirt?

a 40 year old with a beer belly wont look good in a gucci t-shirt let along a footy one lol.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 am

Very true
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:20 am

Fashion Police invade ATD.

We're Plymouth Argyle, we'll wear what we want.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:20 am

Nothing worse than going on hols abroad and seeing people wearing Englsih team football shirts
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:21 am

All the same arguements apply to pony tailed balding Grateful Dead t shirt wearers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:28 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

i agree
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:33 am

Angry wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

i agree

I agree too.

Doesn't stop me seeing them and mometarily thinking "knob" cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:36 am

full kit people are a very very wrong imo but footy shirts its an indivdual choice. I havent bought one for a while but thats due to me not liking any argyle one's of late or england but if like today (before i found out the fes logo) if there is one i like i will buy it and wear it casually...Maybe with a blue crush jean look as thats the in fabric this season and white pump trainers as thats the james dean at a footy match look from m&s

Last edited by Angry on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 am

Bloody Awful the away kit i wont be buying that Man City Rip Off
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:51 am

Full kit wankers like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Make me laugh like a loon. Look at his shoes FFS Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:55 am

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Full kit wankers like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Make me laugh like a loon. Look at his shoes FFS Laughing

yes they are the ones. For kids i can look the other way when they want to dress in top to toe in the kit but adults unless your playing a game there is no call or need to wear it like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Away and Home shirts    New Away and Home shirts  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Away and Home shirts
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next