Mapperley, darling
Gareth Nicholson
Damon.Lenszner
Ballboy1958EGS
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:04 am

Funnily enough I was talking to a person non Argyle related yesterday who thought that the site wars and the buying of the club would make very interesting reading, watch this space. Wink
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:36 pm

WOW again, seriously I do not understand how someone like this is still walking. Sounds like a complete scummy sad tw@t. Plymouth must be a very placid and forgiving place.
Does anybody have ACTUAL real proof of him sending that man a white feather as that even upsets me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:41 am

CPFC2013 wrote:
WOW again, seriously I do not understand how someone like this is still walking. Sounds like a complete scummy sad tw@t. Plymouth must be a very placid and forgiving place.
Does anybody have ACTUAL real proof of him sending that man a white feather as that even upsets me

yes enough people saw it including me,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:02 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Angry wrote:
and lets not forget he is a man who took great pleasure in sending a dying man a white feather.

And for that reason, if no other, ever, I will see him forever more as a class 1, sea-going, fur-lined, shit chewing, bitter and twisted sick, nasty little cnut, who should set fire to himself with immediate effect.

I agree. Despicable.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:08 am

CPFC2013 wrote:

Would this count?

Thai green wrote:
Just wondering like......as I have a white feather ( one owner as new ) , awarded for cowardice in the face of the enemy ( death ) sent by Ian ( IJN ) to me during my chemo to try to prolong my days as an Argyle fan, perhaps I can offer it back to him for auction and hope Nikkkkk wishes to bid hundreds of pounds for this unique item. It's white, fluffy and in excellent condition. Cool

https://www.argyletd.com/t4177p175-today-s-chip-paper#112750

RIP TG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 am

Rickler wrote:
CPFC2013 wrote:

Would this count?

Thai green wrote:
Just wondering like......as I have a white feather ( one owner as new ) , awarded for cowardice in the face of the enemy ( death ) sent by Ian ( IJN ) to me during my chemo to try to prolong my days as an Argyle fan, perhaps I can offer it back to him for auction and hope Nikkkkk wishes to bid hundreds of pounds for this unique item. It's white, fluffy and in excellent condition. Cool

RIP TG

Losing members of my family to this fcuking disease, and beating it myself (fcuk you cancer), I found the whole white feather incident really upsetting. There can't be a more despicable thing in life to do to a dying man, can there? surely!!

You see, I'm getting upset just typing about it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:40 am

Rickler wrote:
CPFC2013 wrote:

Would this count?

Thai green wrote:
Just wondering like......as I have a white feather ( one owner as new ) , awarded for cowardice in the face of the enemy ( death ) sent by Ian ( IJN ) to me during my chemo to try to prolong my days as an Argyle fan, perhaps I can offer it back to him for auction and hope Nikkkkk wishes to bid hundreds of pounds  for this unique item. It's white, fluffy and in excellent condition.  Cool

RIP TG

What goes around comes around, I am sure that someone has already marked his card and is just waiting for the right moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 am

Knowing Jon B's sensitivity regarding the behavior of one or two, I find it surprising that he has yet to condemn the behavior of Argyle's resident thug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:07 am

GOB wrote:
Knowing Jon B's sensitivity regarding the behavior of one or two, I find it surprising that he has yet to condemn the behavior of Argyle's resident thug.

What you mean stand up to the man who gives you access to Cesar on match days and all the prawn sandwiches you can eat? not likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:12 am

Self interest before the club is the way nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 pm

GOB wrote:

Condemn?

Didn't I recently read a post by JonB on Pasoti where he stated something along the lines that "Newell had got it right like he usually does"?

Which suggests that Jon B's judgement is really wonky in the first place.

Anyway... After ignoring this site at the first sign it was going to question him about his appearance in the Directors box, his credibility is pretty shot through.

A typical bureaucrat
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:33 pm

his in-action condones their actions
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Yup I agree. I was taken in by Jon and gave him some details of wrongdoing by a few people which he claimed he might be able to do something about it but it seems I was being played.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:17 am

I'm so unimpressed I no longer follow him on twitter! The constant Chris Webb and IJN retweets were too much, I felt like a stalker.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:04 am

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:

What you mean stand up to the man who gives you access to Cesar on match days and all the prawn sandwiches you can eat? not likely.

Agree with you angry jonb aint going to bite the hand that feeds him.spineless bugger grow a pair.

If things carry on as they are now newell and chums will be the only ones left watching argyle seeing as they have upset so many people and put them off for life.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:44 am

his decline has been interesting. more back bone required me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI & ATD readers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2