Gareth Nicholson
Damon.Lenszner
Ballboy1958EGS
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI & ATD readers Empty
PostSubject: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:33 pm

To all PASOTI & ATD readers, I am sorry that there are certain people on both sites who think that I just want to stir things up, but you are completely wrong. I love my football club and have done for well over 50 years, there have been good times and bad times.

I feel no different now then when I use to run onto the pitch to the cheers of thousands of the supporters, prior to the team coming out for the match (Hence my user name).

All that I want, not just for me, but my children and grandchildren is our club to be healthy and successful. When I first posted on ATD the question was asked of me are you multi-account holder and my answer was no and I explained exactly who I was.

Any question that I ask on either site is to find out if what is going on is in the best interest of the club and the supporters. So if people take offence to that (PASOTI take note) then sorry, but I don’t intend to change what I feel is in the best interest of our club.

IF YOU ARE OPEN & HONEST WITH YOUR THOUGHTS NO ONE CAN DENY YOU THAT RIGHT

No hidden agenda:- M Perry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:31 am

This is the first post on a thread that was on the main board. It was then moved to Terraces under the simple title "Hijack". Funny enough it was accusing the usual suspects of playing "superfans" and cosying up to Brent.

Quote :
Chris Webb wrote:
Posted: 11 May 2013 20:52

I spoke to JB at the latter part of the week and he said his weekend was being spent on the pasoti Q+A, OS questions, a piece for the press, answering letters and emails that have come in etc so by the sound of that it won't be long before the release of this.

Greenblooded1 wrote:

Any update Chris? 🤦

Embarrassing isn't it, no wonder so many of the sycophants want it swept under the carpet. Fans consultation my harris.

If it's a business deal that's fine, making money that's fine, just stop the BS of pretending it's something else.

This is on the main board and has been for nearly 24 hours under the thread title "AFT Hijack" and questions the membership numbers, personalities, egos and future of the Trust.

Funny enough amongst others to have contributed to the anti-Trust thread are our old friends Wozzer and Leigh Rapson, as well as the old porker of course. albino

Quote :
IJN Wrote:
'Circle of individuals that keep on shovelling dirt on top of the trust' eh?

Let's look at this, and then I'll back out, as it becomes yet another hijack.

1) 'Certain individuals'?- I had a pop yesterday, so that's one, me, no one else, just me, on my own.

2) 'Shovelling dirt' - I asked about the numbers of members? Dirt? Is it really? Or was I asking how representative this crowd are? I also asked about a leader resigning. Dirt? Is it really? Or perhaps the AFT should practice what they preach and preach and preach. 'Openness'.

3) As for JB wanting his loans repaid, you know that do you? Or are you simply making assumptions based on some of the poison drip fed to you?

Some people realise, and I've only just got off the phone to an Argyle fan I have never talked to before, that the behaviour of some of the scrutineers has been lamentable, so much so, that the AFT idea has been bought into disrepute, not by the need to be a 'questioning friend' but by the fact of some of the announcements, the spirit of the announcements and some of the tactics of the AFT, like bringing people not fit for purpose onto the PASB.

I know you think you are right, I know your friends think that they are right, but perhaps, just perhaps, those same people should take a good long hard look at themselves and ask if they can honestly say they have done what they have done, behaved like they have behaved, for the good of Argyle fans.

There you have in two different responses to the same issue Pasoti in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:21 am

That's what happens when you sell a website to an internet troll like Newell. But I wonder who was REALLY behind the purchase?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 am

He just can't leave it alone. Boring tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:30 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
That's what happens when you sell a website to an internet troll like Newell. But I wonder who was REALLY behind the purchase?

He has done nothing but turn that place into a corporate propaganda machine.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Thing is, he's got a point but he and his shit internet Machiavellis are the reason why he won't get it. In an ideal world the Trust should be able to publish how many members it had. I argued in my time for us to do that regularly and to set performance targets for retentions and new members.

The fact that we could not do that was almost solely down to the way those numbers would have been dismissed by people like Chris Webb. At a peak of around 1500 (Richard Bright will have a much better grasp on the numbers than me) during the "war" I would have been delighted to retain a third with a few dozen new members during a time when the Trust was derided at every opportunity and frankly lied about.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Let's examine Ian Newell from a fit for purpose angle shall we? Who the fuc ck does he think he is? You are just one fan Newell, your fanbase has shrunk to such alarming levels recently you had to resort to buying an Internet site because without your own moderation and interference you would be shouted down for the devious, underhand, back stabbing fat little weasel that you are. All your close circle of "friends" have stabbed you in the back whenever they can, they have a public face and a private face, two faced its called. If I could believe you acted in the interest of the club I could forgive for being deluded, but the fact that you act in this way because you were blinded by a man in a dapper suit doesn't sit well with me, you have been caught lying, many times, you have previously backed the wrong horse when it comes to owners, you have had people hack pcs, email accounts and spread computer viruses (if you believe your own publication flicker LOL) you stored all my personal information that you stole as a pasoti mod on your PC then published it on the Internet for all the world to see, I was then hacked and had a virus. Ever had of the data protection act? I could go on with Snoopers, threats and shit stirring but no need, everybody knows what you get up to, but seriously you in all seriousness making statements about people being fit for purpose? Don't make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 pm

he makes me laugh Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:29 pm

and lets not forget he is a man who took great pleasure in sending a dying man a white feather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:03 pm

He's just a first class cnut. In fact he's such a cnut I can't even be bothered explaining the reasons why. Everyone knows them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Ian Newell has bought the farm has great potential as a headline
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TpBvwK-iO8
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Ian Newell has bought the farm has great potential as a headline
I'm a little disappointed tring didnt bring this up at the time lol.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Angry wrote:
and lets not forget he is a man who took great pleasure in sending a dying man a white feather.

Ian has done many many shameful things to fellow fans but this has to be the lowest of the low. Hang your head in shame. You disgust me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ian has done many many shameful things to fellow fans but this has to be the lowest of the low. Hang your head in shame. You disgust me.

And despite proof it happened he denies it.

Apparently it's more lies from sick freaks and weirdos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Angry wrote:

And despite proof it happened he denies it.

Apparently it's more lies from sick freaks and weirdos.

well i saw the message as did others it was definitely from him!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Angry wrote:

And for that reason, if no other, ever, I will see him forever more as a class 1, sea-going, fur-lined, shit chewing, bitter and twisted sick, nasty little cnut, who should set fire to himself with immediate effect.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:33 pm

he's not likely to admit it !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Elias wrote:
he's not likely to admit it !

I would at least be apologizing for it
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:18 pm

to be fair, he made alot of money for the staff with his 'genuine' shirt auctions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Dane. wrote:
to be fair, he made alot of money for the staff with his 'genuine' shirt auctions

Nool made naff all.

Nikk bought some shirts at crazy prices that Newell got from somewhere that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Dane. wrote:

Nool made naff all.

Nikk bought some shirts at crazy prices that Newell got from somewhere that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 pm

he has done some good deeds that is fair enough to say for the club that his mate pays for however nool could raise enough money to wipe out all of Africa's debts AND it STILL wont make me respect him. He has done too much shit for it to be ignored.

The white feather cant be swept under the carpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:31 am

Well I've got emails from Nool admitting he sent Phil the white feather. He said the man needed telling!

feckin cocksucker.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:06 am

Newells time will come. One day he will upset the wrong person and things will get messy. Can't beat a bit of karma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI & ATD readers   PASOTI & ATD readers Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI & ATD readers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next