Chemical Ali
lawnmowerman
Dougie
Tringreen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:34 am

He's vulgar, crude and thick yet provides pure entertainment! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:35 am

What possible mandate can Angry_S conceivably have to serve as a moderator on an Argyle supporters' website for 14 years? He's absent, obnoxious, arrogant, deceitful - oh hang on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 am

GOB wrote:
He's vulgar, crude and thick yet provides pure entertainment! lol!
sounds ideal to post on here LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 am

Just wondering like......as I have a white feather ( one owner as new ) , awarded for cowardice in the face of the enemy ( death ) sent by Ian ( IJN ) to me during my chemo to try to prolong my days as an Argyle fan, perhaps I can offer it back to him for auction and hope Nikkkkk wishes to bid hundreds of pounds for this unique item. It's white, fluffy and in excellent condition. Cool
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 am

With apologies to Jock who had a hard time from Ian and his family as a result of my mention of this deed to Jock who sprang to my defence when I was in shock !
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 am

Thai green wrote:
With apologies to Jock who had a hard time from Ian and his family as a result of my mention of this deed to Jock who sprang to my defence when I was in shock !

I don't think you have anything to apologise about Thai green!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:15 am

Thai green wrote:
Just wondering like......as I have a white feather ( one owner as new ) , awarded for cowardice in the face of the enemy ( death ) sent by Ian ( IJN ) to me during my chemo to try to prolong my days as an Argyle fan, perhaps I can offer it back to him for auction and hope Nikkkkk wishes to bid hundreds of pounds for this unique item. It's white, fluffy and in excellent condition. Cool

Anyone can defend Newell after reading that?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:32 am

Thai green wrote:

See me, I love to see you Greenies hacking away at each other for even the most banal and 'tardish reasons but then occasionally the real issue leaps up and bites to remind you of what a total arsewipe El Porko really is.

This single act would tar the Porkstain as as a complete lowlife way way beyond redemption, perhaps his Big Gay buddy Webb ain't such a turd, maybe his "loan shark" wannabe fan doesn't charge quite as much in comparison to Ronnie Razors. By implication anyone that climbs on board the Porkstain Express Elevator to Brenty's Boardroom deserves the disdain of all reasonable people.
Back to top Go down
MickyD

MickyD

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am

Thanks for the welcomes. No, I'm not remorseful, although if I'd posted un-trashed I wouldn't have been quite so cavalier in taking advantage of the lack of a swear filter on this site!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am

Are you named after McDonalds, cos these daze it's actually *way* cooler to call it 'McDough' fyi. Unless you're going retro...In which case I don't have any feelings either way towards you.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am

In Ozstralia they call it 'Maccas'.
Back to top Go down

The swear filter on ATD is exactly the same as the swear filter on pasoti and you will even find exactly the same language used on both sites as well.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:18 pm

We swear by it.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Thai green wrote:
Pasoti would be the best place to suggest this on the Terraces thread Phil. You've been lying low recently, hope all is well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Thai green wrote:

Newell is a piece of lowlife dirt for doing that.

That's right fatboy LOW LIFE DIRT.

Am I a scumbag again now?

What does the above make you then?
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:09 pm

MickyD wrote:
Thanks for the welcomes. No, I'm not remorseful, although if I'd posted un-trashed I wouldn't have been quite so cavalier in taking advantage of the lack of a swear filter on this site!
Welcome Mickey, you will enjoy it here I'm sure. No doubt you will be told to go and report back to your masters if you post anything questioning back on Pasoti but that's just one of the joys of posting on both sites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm

If he can develop a thick skin he may just survive, then it's well worth it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Does anyone know 'why' Thai was sent a white feather and is he certain it came from Napoleon ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Does anyone know 'why' Thai was sent a white feather and is he certain it came from Napoleon ?

Thai made an innocent comment on pasoti about Connor Webb staring at him after he shouted something to Brent.

Newell then PM'd him the picture of the feather.

Jock will have the full story as he took it up with Newell after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:04 pm

I emailed fatboy dim telling him what a cowardly tosser he was and sent him a white feather plus some more insults when he said Phil needed telling!

That's why Newell had to get his son to threaten me by email so I told him to feck off as well.

You see Ian Newell doesn't like a bit of banter, as he calls it, back. Like all bullies.

Good to hear from you Phil, feels like you've brought a cold wind with you though. Flipping freezing today.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Thai made an innocent comment on pasoti about Connor Webb staring at him after he shouted something to Brent.

Newell then PM'd him the picture of the feather.

Jock will have the full story as he took it up with Newell after.

Thanks. What a dick. His behaviours are about the only thing transparent about Pasoti and the club these days.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:48 pm

I think Connor was in the director's box, Phil shouted to Brent and co, got a stare back from Connor and mentioned this in a post. Newell was highly outraged that a child should be mentioned in this way. OK though for the same child to be paraded on stage and mentioned by name at the Guildhall in a cringeworthy display when courting Brent during administration and OK for same child to be photographed at Fan's Fests on many occasions and often named as well with Newell and fellow "Superfans"and plastered all over Greens on Screen without complaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 pm

i am the real angry

i will sue this forum if they dont recongise this

Smile
Back to top Go down
MickyD

MickyD

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:06 pm

swampy wrote:
MickyD wrote:
Welcome Mickey, you will enjoy it here I'm sure. No doubt you will be told to go and report back to your masters if you post anything questioning back on Pasoti but that's just one of the joys of posting on both sites.
I don't worry about things like that, any more than I would worry about being dissed on this site. Sometimes I might happen to share a viewpoint with someone who's loathed on Pasoti; sometimes with someone who's loathed on ATD. That's what independent thinking is all about - you don't follow a party line because you don't belong to a party.

I'm surprised about the swear filters, though! For instance, I'm pretty sure you can't write f*ck on Pasoti (asterisk - see, I'm sober now!) but I'm not going to bother trying. I swear a lot, and I ain't no prude, but I do think it diminishes the weight of arguments when posts are liberally strewn with insults and effing and blinding. I've personally taken quite a few posters on both sites less seriously, even if they have underlying good points to make, because of all the gratuitous mud-slinging that they indulge in. I'm hardly the first person to say it, or even the 101st, but things have got way, way out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:34 pm

MickyD wrote:
swampy wrote:
MickyD wrote:
I don't worry about things like that, any more than I would worry about being dissed on this site. Sometimes I might happen to share a viewpoint with someone who's loathed on Pasoti; sometimes with someone who's loathed on ATD. That's what independent thinking is all about - you don't follow a party line because you don't belong to a party.

I'm surprised about the swear filters, though! For instance, I'm pretty sure you can't write f*ck on Pasoti (asterisk - see, I'm sober now!) but I'm not going to bother trying. I swear a lot, and I ain't no prude, but I do think it diminishes the weight of arguments when posts are liberally strewn with insults and effing and blinding. I've personally taken quite a few posters on both sites less seriously, even if they have underlying good points to make, because of all the gratuitous mud-slinging that they indulge in. I'm hardly the first person to say it, or even the 101st, but things have got way, way out of hand.

Yes indeed. They've been found out. That's why it's all got a bit tasty.

Do you have an opinion on the ownership/moderating 'arrangements' on Pasoti , Micky ?

Some of us believe it is this oligarchic situation that has led to abuses of power and ultimately corruption.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next