Chemical Ali
pepsipete
Tringreen
Freathy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

New President - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:09 am

I think he should have a banner! lol!

Welcome Micky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:10 am

I guess this is the time to reveal we have secretly negotiated a seat on the new Argyle Board for our hundredth member.
Congratulations Micky.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:48 am

As the pasoti zero tolerance policy on criticising brent begins to bite we'll be 200+ in a couple of months
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:35 am

GOB wrote:

Welcome Micky

That reminds me of one of the funniest things I ever saw, a piece on TV, Trigger happy TV I think it was.

A massive banner announcing "our 10,000th customer" was hastily put up repleat with a troupe of dancing girls, a band and massess of cameras..................outside a licenced sex shop!. Out pops a sheepish suited middleaged gent clutching his discreet brown paper bag, you've never seen a man run so fast lol!.

Given how shunned this site is by 'the great and the good' they'd perhaps like ATD membership to feel just as embarrassing, only it doesn't.

Welcome Micky.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:35 pm

X Isle wrote:
GOB wrote:

Welcome Micky

That reminds me of one of the funniest things I ever saw, a piece on TV, Trigger happy TV I think it was.

A massive banner announcing "our 10,000th customer" was hastily put up repleat with a troupe of dancing girls, a band and massess of cameras..................outside a licenced sex shop!. Out pops a sheepish suited middleaged gent clutching his discreet brown paper bag, you've never seen a man run so fast lol!.

Given how shunned this site is by 'the great and the good' they'd perhaps like ATD membership to feel just as embarrassing, only it doesn't.

Welcome Micky.

Spooky! Cos it reminded me of the other scene where they had a page 3 girl, and a trumpeting band for the fanfare outside of a public toilet to congratulate the fella on being the "One millionth toilet user"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Quote :
The ends justifies the means 80's boot boy philosophy

Thank you, thank you, thank you PP. I've been trying to think of a short way to define some of what's been going on (so as to explain it to other people) for months, and you've got it in one.

Mind you, 'philosophy' might be going a bit far ... All that thinking and stuff's for educated wankers* innit?

*copyright our favourite poster on the other place
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Peggy wrote:
Quote :
The ends justifies the means 80's boot boy philosophy

Thank you, thank you, thank you PP. I've been trying to think of a short way to define some of what's been going on (so as to explain it to other people) for months, and you've got it in one.

Mind you, 'philosophy' might be going a bit far ... All that thinking and stuff's for educated wankers* innit?

*copyright our favourite poster on the other place

Priceless ! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:39 pm

GOB wrote:

Welcome Micky

Where the hell is mine?

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Micky Horswill wrote:
Interesting stuff. Very interesting. Pasoti has gone downhill so much over the last 12 months, at a time when it should be vibrant. At this time of year particularly we remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we could have freedom of speech.

Just a thought, like.

Welcome Micky.Remember you well,dirty little bugger you were. Smile
Back to top Go down
Micky Horswill

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 pm

But I could take it as well. That's the rule isn't it? If you give it, you take it. Always thought the barnet made me a marked man. Darkey and Delvey were always a bit naughtier than me!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 am

Micky Horswill wrote:
But I could take it as well. That's the rule isn't it? If you give it, you take it. Always thought the barnet made me a marked man. Darkey and Delvey were always a bit naughtier than me!

John Craven was no angel,either.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:38 am

GOB wrote:

Welcome Micky

Too fussy? Works as an avatar. All yours if you want it, Micky. You can start the bidding at 100 quid, all proceeds towards my bicycle fund.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Never, in the history of the internet, have I seen so much shite posted in one place.

Congrats ATD, you have won that accolade.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:22 pm

GreenTint wrote:
Never, in the history of the internet, have I seen so much shite posted in one place.

Are you the GreenTint that used to post on PASOTI? Welcome,anyway and thanks for the award.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:23 pm

GreenTint wrote:

Thank you GreenTint, and welcome to ATD.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Not a problem.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome GreenTint and thanks for adding to our site (I forgot the 'h' Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:48 am

*BUMP*
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New President   New President - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New President
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6