Damon.Lenszner
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Popcorn Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Bert Large wrote:
DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
He does put everything on the line with his (not substantiated) Shirts. My 15 year old cousin in Plymouth bought one of the bloody things.

Is this true ? Could a call to Matt Allwright be in order ? I'm sure a bit of exposure on national TV would go down well...not Very Happy

I have just responded to a PM from someone called Charlie over that. You're welcome to quote me.

I have seen what you have posted dgr and I have to say that I have a number of shirts from Mr Newell and they are all good quality. If you and your 15 year old cousin are not happy with it then I am sure Mr Newell will be happy to replace it with a new one if it can be proved that it is defective in any way. I have always recieved excellent service from him when I have asked for goods.

doing buisness with the enemy you lost my vote when the elections come thats for sure Shocked Shocked

Shocked Crying or Very sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Popcorn Time - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1MjEmz6KcSBG4cnvt2YarbDKqwRCQIK6rvA8WduXikFcP7CC3
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:28 pm

another nool school boy error
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:01 pm

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Bert Large wrote:
DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
He does put everything on the line with his (not substantiated) Shirts. My 15 year old cousin in Plymouth bought one of the bloody things.

Is this true ? Could a call to Matt Allwright be in order ? I'm sure a bit of exposure on national TV would go down well...not Very Happy

I have just responded to a PM from someone called Charlie over that. You're welcome to quote me.

I have seen what you have posted dgr and I have to say that I have a number of shirts from Mr Newell and they are all good quality. If you and your 15 year old cousin are not happy with it then I am sure Mr Newell will be happy to replace it with a new one if it can be proved that it is defective in any way. I have always recieved excellent service from him when I have asked for goods.

Well what raised my Suspicion was that "Bangladesh" on the label had been spelt wrongly !!
No way they come out of the Spurs shop whatever his source, that cant be mentioned.

I'd say post a screenshot of the shirt and the mistake to provide some proof to your claims.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Seems like it is perfectly acceptable to bully Damon this week, with even the mods chipping in. Meanwhile they are taking perfectly normal words out of my posts and have issued two warnings saying I have been 'abusive' ... oh the irony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:39 pm

He's fast losing the plot is old Newelly baby.

He's starting to get all flustered in his replies lol!

He says he doesn't give a flying one, yet can't help but reply to every single post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:
He's fast losing the plot is old Newelly baby.

He's starting to get all flustered in his replies lol!

He says he doesn't give a flying one, yet can't help but reply to every single post.

We should run a sweep-stake on when Newell's going to spontaneously combust. I'd go for 48-72 hours, and yes, I have emptied all available fire extinguishers. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Tick tock goes the banned clock!
We should have a banned from pasoti board in memory of the one they used to have over there. I know some posters feel we are too pasoti centric over here but I do think that it is relevant the amount of discussion they are quelling.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Will that include temporary bans???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Iggy wrote:
Tick tock goes the banned clock!
We should have a banned from pasoti board in memory of the one they used to have over there. I know some posters feel we are too pasoti centric over here but I do think that it is relevant the amount of discussion they are quelling.

I wish I was banned at some stage. Perhaps I wasn't controversial enough. I'm so glad I told them to shove my Patwati account up, THEIR FECKING ARSE. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm fairly certain Nool had me banned from the Argyle f/b group after making just 2 posts I think.
I was merely trying to educate the sheep , baa baa baa !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Damon, the fat controller has given you a day off, I hope that you are grateful? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Will that include temporary bans???

Have you got another?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Not yet!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:43 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Not yet!!!!

Ask him whether he sent a white feather to a man battling cancer via PM calling him a coward.

That'll get you a ban Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I'm fairly certain Nool had me banned from the Argyle f/b group after making just 2 posts I think.
I was merely trying to educate the sheep , baa baa baa !

Ive left that bag of shite of my own accord.
Avivas the lot of em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:30 pm

ejh wrote:
Seems like it is perfectly acceptable to bully Damon this week, with even the mods chipping in. Meanwhile they are taking perfectly normal words out of my posts and have issued two warnings saying I have been 'abusive' ... oh the irony.

They did it to me. Sometimes it's best to just let Newell post and not reply - it's like watching Stevie Wonder tap dancing through a field of bear traps.

He's now claiming the stand needs to be small so it doesn't block the view of the sea....... from Peverell.

Popcorn Time - Page 4 27476-Al-Bundy-laughing-gif-Io98
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Ah yes of course the famous Peverell sea views. If ever I've heard a compelling argument for building it tiny then that's it. Argument won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:42 pm

It's an actual Fawlty Towers sketch isn't it.

Newell is like the Terminator. He just won't give up, cannot be reasoned with and is impossible to destroy in any argument. Even facts can't stop him. He's a conflagration.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:04 pm

hairy j wrote:
ejh wrote:

They did it to me. Sometimes it's best to just let Newell post and not reply - it's like watching Stevie Wonder tap dancing through a field of bear traps.

He's now claiming the stand needs to be small so it doesn't block the view of the sea....... from Peverell.

Popcorn Time - Page 4 27476-Al-Bundy-laughing-gif-Io98

Bloody hell I lived in Peverell on and off for around 25 years. All I could see was the other half of peverell (other end of Peverell Park Road). Unless he means the newer houses at Burleigh Manor (I'm sure their view would be blocked by the other side of Weston Park Road though)?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:06 pm

That's just about the most hilarious ridiculous argument I've ever heard. That's some big view restricting straw clutching.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Suddenly certain local residents shouldn't be upset. I'm sure the proxy associate directors will welcome all objections from Friends of Central Park and local residents having to put up with the nuisance of traffic noise etc generated by the 24/7 retail hotel and entertainment complex on their doorsteps.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:17 pm

If Peverell can see the sea... Then the sea can see Peverell..

A good place for Newell's light house!
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:26 pm

I guess a two-tier stand will affect air flow, causing vicious winds to be channeled down the sides of Central Park. This would add near-on five mintues of walking time up to Home Park. Imagine how many pasties won't get sold! Could bankrupt us...
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:39 pm

I thinking a PayPal button to compensate those blighted by the monstrosity Brent is inflicting on their eyeballs. Perhaps Nikkkkkk could pay for everyone affected to be moved closer to the Sound in Fez sponsored beach huts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next