Tgwu
Damon.Lenszner
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Popcorn Time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Sorry SS68 - got to disagree. If anything posting on here - 'preaching to the converted' is the waste of time - we all feel the same. We have all 'seen the light'. Sometimes it's great to come back here just to remind yourself that you're not imsane - a freak and a weirdo maybe, but not insane.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:47 pm

I notice that EJH's latest post has not been answered despite being up for a couple of hours. Those kind of posts are usually responded too in double quick time or like Damon's removed.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:58 pm

It's Sunday lunchtime - they're all having a Roast.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:10 pm

A spit roast maybe?
Postey getting roasted - the mind boggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Get rid of Tring, GOB, Rickler, Freathy, Punchie, Jock, Damon, Dougie, Yea Man, Chemical Ali, Mouldy, Seadog, Czarcasm,Iggy, Frank, Charlie, Mock,Angry, Greenskin, Mapperley, TGWU, Shonbo, SFD, Suffered,Red Star, Plympton Pilgrim,Moist bloke, Coxside, Grovehill, Lawnmower, POI.................... ETC ETC ETC

And you'd have a nice, little forum! pig

I love this post....it is not just about Argyle it is about right and wrong. I am proud to be named on this list, I am also proud to be hated by Newell, so much so he dreams of hurting me. Proud to be an educated wanker....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Get rid of Tring, GOB, Rickler, Freathy, Punchie, Jock, Damon, Dougie, Yea Man, Chemical Ali, Mouldy, Seadog, Czarcasm,Iggy, Frank, Charlie, Mock,Angry, Greenskin, Mapperley, TGWU, Shonbo, SFD, Suffered,Red Star, Plympton Pilgrim,Moist bloke, Coxside, Grovehill, Lawnmower, POI.................... ETC ETC ETC

I love this post....it is not just about Argyle it is about right and wrong. I am proud to be named on this list, I am also proud to be hated by Newell, so much so he dreams of hurting me. Proud to be an educated wanker....

I'm still sulking that I'm not on the list Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Be careful Damon, by taking this offer up you may well be hit with it every time you say something that isn't to their liking!

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76580&p=1327627#p1327627
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:36 pm

There was 5 league midweek home matches last season,
A white ticket cost £99 for six matches I willing to put in £30 towards one for DL to use for the midweek matches if he would like a ATD whip round.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:01 pm

I can afford a smaller amount but would be happy to help Damon out on this.

Now on the ongoing discussion about the email being published. I wonder how many private emails were universally handed over to Edd Moore (for his not seen the light of day book) from Guilfoyle to various Contigency Groupees that had the same legalese attached to the bottom. Of course the good bur(g)ghers of Pasoti would never condone such a thing and would never read it. I wonder where The President stands on such matters as he offered to send Edd all copies of emails he'd sent and received.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:34 pm

You've joined the list now Gert........... I just went through the first page or two of members and selected a few.

Anyone feeling left out or doesn't want to be classed as a freak and a weirdo, you only have to say and I'll amend the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Can I play ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Dane. wrote:
Can I play ?

Only if you post up screenshots of incriminating evidence Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:39 pm

haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Tringreen wrote:
You've joined the list now Gert........... I just went through the first page or two of members and selected a few.

Anyone feeling left out or doesn't want to be classed as a freak and a weirdo, you only have to say and I'll amend the gallery.
me please , i was banned. please please bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:03 am

Greenjock wrote:
Be careful Damon, by taking this offer up you may well be hit with it every time you say something that isn't to their liking!

Just got home pissed as a fart - I was taking the piss.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:25 am

[quote="Tringreen"]Get rid of Tring, GOB, Rickler, Freathy, Punchie, Jock, Damon, Dougie, Yea Man, Chemical Ali, Mouldy, Seadog, Czarcasm,Iggy, Frank, Charlie, Mock,Angry, Greenskin, Mapperley, TGWU, Shonbo, SFD, Suffered,Red Star, Plympton Pilgrim,Moist bloke, Coxside, Grovehill, Lawnmower, POI, Gert, alannotivvy.................... ETC ETC ETC

Done........ That's still only 33. Surely we can fill the directors' box with 50 freaks What a Face ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:45 am

[quote="Tringreen"]
Tringreen wrote:
Get rid of Tring, GOB, Rickler, Freathy, Punchie, Jock, Damon, Dougie, Yea Man, Chemical Ali, Mouldy, Seadog, Czarcasm,Iggy, Frank, Charlie, Mock,Angry, Greenskin, Mapperley, TGWU, Shonbo, SFD, Suffered,Red Star, Plympton Pilgrim,Moist bloke, Coxside, Grovehill, Lawnmower, POI, Gert, alannotivvy.................... ETC ETC ETC

Done........ That's still only 33. Surely we can fill the directors' box with 50 freaks What a Face ?

Make that 34 Tring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:59 am

Room for a minor cog?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:42 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Just got home pissed as a fart - I was taking the piss.

Oh sorry I'm whooshed. I thought it was a bit strange.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:02 am

[quote="Happy Daze"]
Tringreen wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Get rid of Tring, GOB, Rickler, Freathy, Punchie, Jock, Damon, Dougie, Yea Man, Chemical Ali, Mouldy, Seadog, Czarcasm,Iggy, Frank, Charlie, Mock,Angry, Greenskin, Mapperley, TGWU, Shonbo, SFD, Suffered,Red Star, Plympton Pilgrim,Moist bloke, Coxside, Grovehill, Lawnmower, POI, Gert, alannotivvy.,Happy,Jaytex................... ETC ETC ETC

Make that 34 Tring

35........... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:42 am

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
He does put everything on the line with his (not substantiated) Shirts. My 15 year old cousin in Plymouth bought one of the bloody things.

Is this true ? Could a call to Matt Allwright be in order ? I'm sure a bit of exposure on national TV would go down well...not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:45 am

I'm not gonna say it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Quote :
As part of the new co-ownership we have two PASOTI sponsored season tickets to give away to two deserving Pilgrims.

With thanks to FIL the two season tickets will be either for the Devonport End or Lyndhurst side, the choice is yours.

The ST's are available for PASOTI users so if you feel, for whatever reason, you deserve a free season ticket please let us know or if anyone would like to nominate a fellow PASOTI member then please tell us.
All requests and winner selection will be confidential

Please send your request by Private Message to this "Site Manager" username and the PASOTI Moderators will select two deserving fans.

The closing date is Saturday 19th May.

Sounds good!

Good luck!

Please beg us for a ticket to make us feel powerful more like!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:36 pm

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Bert Large wrote:
DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
He does put everything on the line with his (not substantiated) Shirts. My 15 year old cousin in Plymouth bought one of the bloody things.

Is this true ? Could a call to Matt Allwright be in order ? I'm sure a bit of exposure on national TV would go down well...not Very Happy

I have just responded to a PM from someone called Charlie over that. You're welcome to quote me.

I have seen what you have posted dgr and I have to say that I have a number of shirts from Mr Newell and they are all good quality. If you and your 15 year old cousin are not happy with it then I am sure Mr Newell will be happy to replace it with a new one if it can be proved that it is defective in any way. I have always recieved excellent service from him when I have asked for goods.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:44 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Bert Large wrote:
DutchGreen_Ray wrote:

I have just responded to a PM from someone called Charlie over that. You're welcome to quote me.

I have seen what you have posted dgr and I have to say that I have a number of shirts from Mr Newell and they are all good quality. If you and your 15 year old cousin are not happy with it then I am sure Mr Newell will be happy to replace it with a new one if it can be proved that it is defective in any way. I have always recieved excellent service from him when I have asked for goods.

doing buisness with the enemy you lost my vote when the elections come thats for sure Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next