Elias
Greenskin
Tgwu
Damon.Lenszner
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Popcorn Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:39 pm

MEGA-MEGA-MELTDOWN

Someone call the Waaaaaambulance.

It's too high and will block the famous views of the sea from the betting shop on Outland Road. His parents live in a bungalow worth £300-400k. The fire escape on The Life Centre is noisy. He is being stalked and attacked and abused by parrots.

Mental, mental, chicken oriental.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:40 pm

He's most certainly a man on the edge now. Even resorting to insinuated insults when made to look a proper tw@t... cheers

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76507&start=510

Last edited by Czarcasm on Tue May 07, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:47 pm

the Twatnoolometer is in the red, you couldn't make it up cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:51 pm

If only there was a facepalm big enough!

Spoiler:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:58 pm

There's no need to ridicule Newell anymore, he's doing it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Surely Webb or someone else should be advising him that his level of personal fuckwittery is now off the scale?

Popcorn-tastic all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:55 pm

There's method in the madness though. By derailing threads, people give up. Then some other people come into the thread and start happily discussing the derailing 'facts' that aren't actually facts at all. The thread has now become a place to discuss height restrictions - these don't exist. The back the bid stadium was massive and it wasn't an issue then. It isn't an issue now.

Tomorrow, he'll claim he's been bullied and when people quote him, it'll be 'stalking'. It'll then start again when Newell will claim that there's real life Devon pixies in Central Park that are protected by NASA and, as his uncle was the first Janner astronaut, they can't build anything and the whole thing needs to be stopped or it'll make his uncle a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Untold buffoonery every night, who needs an IMAX?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:13 pm

hairy j wrote:
There's method in the madness though. By derailing threads, people give up. Then some other people come into the thread and start happily discussing the derailing 'facts' that aren't actually facts at all. The thread has now become a place to discuss height restrictions - these don't exist. The back the bid stadium was massive and it wasn't an issue then. It isn't an issue now.

Tomorrow, he'll claim he's been bullied and when people quote him, it'll be 'stalking'. It'll then start again when Newell will claim that there's real life Devon pixies in Central Park that are protected by NASA and, as his uncle was the first Janner astronaut, they can't build anything and the whole thing needs to be stopped or it'll make his uncle a bit annoyed.

That's exactly what he is doing and combining it with misleading diversions, and deceit.

Pasoti is a forum of the past and newell knows it and is treating it as a war casualty. I think that's apparent to even the most Aviva tinted greengene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:15 pm

I think he's used every family member now in his arguments and he still sounds like an utter bullshitter.

I can only assume that he is being paid to drum up support for the Akkeron plans because his defence of anything and everything Brent is now ridiculous.

I bet Brent himself is not as enthusiastic about the plans as Newell is. His support is verging on obsessive and he has to answer every single point on every thread. He's so afraid of losing his car park pass and comfy seat that although he is so anti families being dragged into things we all now know the Newell family tree like the back of our hands. The one and only thing he hasn't mentioned yet is that his relatives sailed on the original Mayflower, but that's being saved for extreme emergencies.

Popcorn never tasted so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Even the most aviva aviva can see that nools not wired up right, would you want to travel to distant northern shitholes with that space cadet? No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:31 pm

I can't help but wonder if newell has been promised something for derailing everything and promoting Brent's development ambitions because no half decent fan wants to see this happen to our Club.

Has anyone asked him? Not that his answer would mean much because he seems to be a compulsive deceiver.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:45 pm

GOB wrote:

I can't help but wonder if newell has been promised something for derailing everything and promoting Brent's development ambitions because no half decent fan wants to see this happen to our Club.

Has anyone asked him? Not that his answer would mean much because he seems to be a compulsive deceiver.

The Ian Newell Mayflower (mini) Stand Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Wow TV is crap tonight but I have been well entertained by some comedy gold from one half of the chuckle brothers doing a solo self destruct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:02 pm

someone in a nutshell sum up for me what that tool has said now im too tired to go on there atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
someone in a nutshell sum up for me what that tool has said now im too tired to go on there atm

this

I'm not sure it is possible to do a brief synopsis as far as newell is concerned but I really can't be arsed with watching newell destroy pasoti, it bores the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:11 pm

My thoughts-

KFA = Brent

Don't_Panic = Newell

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:22 pm

hairy j wrote:
ejh wrote:
Seems like it is perfectly acceptable to bully Damon this week, with even the mods chipping in. Meanwhile they are taking perfectly normal words out of my posts and have issued two warnings saying I have been 'abusive' ... oh the irony.

They did it to me. Sometimes it's best to just let Newell post and not reply - it's like watching Stevie Wonder tap dancing through a field of bear traps.

He's now claiming the stand needs to be small so it doesn't block the view of the sea....... from Peverell.

Popcorn Time - Page 5 27476-Al-Bundy-laughing-gif-Io98

WHAT!!!!! tell me your joking?

That is by far the stupidest comment he has made this week. Cant build the stand to big because peverell wont see the sea hahahahah can that be thought of the day its a gem of a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Ian has had calls from pasoti users that never post, they just read the forum and then they call Ian about what they have read and not just one, but three. Are these the silent majority that only communicate with Ian, are never seen and nobody knows what they look like?

Does newell have "The Sixth Sense"? DUM DEE DUM DUM!

Hope that helps.

Popcorn Time - Page 5 416px-The_sixth_sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:28 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Ian has had calls from pasoti users that never post, they just read the forum and then they call Ian about what they have read and not just one, but three. Are these the silent majority that only communicate with Ian, are never seen and nobody knows what they look like?

Does newell have "The Sixth Sense"? DUM DEE DUM DUM!

Hope that helps.

Popcorn Time - Page 5 416px-The_sixth_sense

so he is lying again lol thanks gob

i think someone who is good at photoshop needs to make a ian newell verison of that poster lol

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:30 pm

How did they get his number? Have they got some sort of 6th sense?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:32 pm

No, no, no, the silent majority call him, but only he knows and they only ever call him. I expect Frank gave them the number! clown

Then again he could be a 16,999 short of a full stadium. Personally I believe he hears voices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:34 pm

If he has the sixth sense then he is missing the other five.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:36 pm

and of course the most lacking, "common".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Erm the new grand stand can't be bigger because it might spoil the view of the sea for Milehouse or pevrow residents. For some reason when we were on about building a 40,000 seated under Todd etc that wasn't an issue. Vague threats of potential violence towards anti new stand people, reminder of how webby n ee safes our club. Embarrassing really.

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Tue May 07, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next