Tgwu
Damon.Lenszner
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Popcorn Time - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:39 pm

a desperate person eager to please the generalisimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Erm the new grand stand can't be bigger because it might spoil the view of the sea for Milehouse residents. For some reason when we were on about building a 40,000 seated under Todd etc that wasn't an issue. It is worth a read though.

Nobody is entitled to a view, it is not a reason to decline planning permission. His ass is talking again but boy is he desperate!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:41 am

the excuses seem to be getting more desperate, why doesnt he just say 'look JB wants it this way & he MUST have his way' I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:03 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
My thoughts-

KFA = Brent

Don't_Panic = Newell

Umm (rubs chin) I too twas finkin that this KFA geezer sounded Brent-esque. How funny would that be?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:04 am

Czarcasm wrote:
He's most certainly a man on the edge now. Even resorting to insinuated insults when made to look a proper tw@t... cheers

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76507&start=510

I love this little snippet....................
Newell wrote:
I'm not making this up, look at the Facebook campaign, which was started by the anti's and then they were well and truly rounded on. Have a look, read it, see the comments by hundreds of middle of the road Janners. Even when the odious one from Cyprus came in, with his usual insulting rhetoric (which by the way, more and more Plymothians are getting tired of) about Plymouth people lacking vision etc etc, he was well and truly battered.
The facts:
I'd only joined the f/b group that day and was being 'so battered' that I was denied access to the group without explanation. I believe the extent of my 'insulting rhetoric', was to mention 'thick janners' , which was no worse than some of the abuse emanating from said thick janners Rolling Eyes

Newell and Webb have orchestrated the forza nerds to swamp twatter and f/b and are nw trying to use this as 'public opinion'.

I stand by my comment, they are thick janners and if they want to batter me further, they could always reinstate me or join ATD. They wouldn't dare lol!

The Windsor Boys, always running from a debate Rolling Eyes

ps
If anyone is on f/b and would like to view the thread started by Neal Harris on May 3rd in which I was apparently abusive and banned, shortly after Newell put in an appearance, please have a look at the facts.
Damon features prominently in the thread and the 'obvious' mobilisation of forza nerd by the usual suspects is there for all to see. Wonder why these people aren't swamping Pasoti or even ATD ? Think of all the battering they could do with their unashamed love of mediocrity on here. Must be a few 'directors' box experience' offers to the leading nerds Rolling Eyes

It's the Plymouth Argyle open[don't make me laugh] facebook group.

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:15 am

esmer (or 'Richard') is apparently aggressive. esmer's about as aggressive as candy floss.

People need to 'get out more'. LOL irony. They're probably at home staring at the amazing sea views that don't exist. Newell's posted solidly for two weeks defending everything Brent. I shudder to think how many keyboards he's got through.

The 'antis' got slapped down... what does that mean? Is that not aggressive? How can wanting a first class stadium make you anti the club? I think the mask slipped with that one - he means anti-Brent.

If this development gets delayed, it could rebound on the antis - I.E. JB will throw a hissy fit and keep the Mayflower as it is. I don't think that's possible - it's the key to other profitable developments - it's a threat. That's all that Newell has.

Finally a reminder that he and Webby saved the club.

What a toss pot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:42 am

What is Newells latest fixation about Argyle supporters living in Plymouth having the whip-hand over those that dont?
The man just keeps on giving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:43 am

I think that keeping the Mayflower as it is is a huge plus, at least then we will still have the option of doing a proper job with it one day.

I think we'll see something in the Herald soon along the lines of "Massive PASOTI backing from Argyle fans in favour of Brent's vision and a campaign on social mafia sites Facebook and Twatter, backing James Brent all the way".

I'm starting to find all the desperation quite amusing clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:43 am

punchdrunk wrote:
What is Newells latest fixation about Argyle supporters living in Plymouth having the whip-hand over those that dont?
The man just keeps on giving

Remind me, where does Brent live again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:53 am

hairy j wrote:
esmer (or 'Richard') is apparently aggressive. esmer's about as aggressive as candy floss.

People need to 'get out more'. LOL irony. They're probably at home staring at the amazing sea views that don't exist. Newell's posted solidly for two weeks defending everything Brent. I shudder to think how many keyboards he's got through.

The 'antis' got slapped down... what does that mean? Is that not aggressive? How can wanting a first class stadium make you anti the club? I think the mask slipped with that one - he means anti-Brent.

If this development gets delayed, it could rebound on the antis - I.E. JB will throw a hissy fit and keep the Mayflower as it is. I don't think that's possible - it's the key to other profitable developments - it's a threat. That's all that Newell has.

What a toss pot.

This is all about that Corporate & Business lounge, that's the timing issue for Newell. I suspect he's been given the nod that enterprise can be his payoff, perhaps with his finance matey!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:00 am

Jaytex2012 wrote:
hairy j wrote:

What a toss pot.

This is all about that Corporate & Business lounge, that's the timing issue for Newell. I suspect he's been given the nod that enterprise can be his payoff, perhaps with his finance matey!

More than likely............. pal ! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed May 08, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:04 am

What facebook campaign is Newell. Talking about ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:10 am

Dane. wrote:

Look on the Plymouth Argyle f/b group.............. hordes of forza nerds. I think it is run by a Dan Greet who looks like he takes orders from nool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:14 am

I think he isn't so much a fan as he is a self motivated sociopath. For him to give up a lifetimes ambition to be the No.1 fan and also his beloved pasoti the stakes for him must be very high. He's even been prepared to see the Club relegated out of the FL for his ambitions but for newell it will be status, not cash and will almost certainly be some kind of ownership of what is left of the Club after Brent has had his payday.

I'm half tempted to back him just to witness the conflict and battle between him and Jones over the scraps of what is left of a football club, I think it will be far more entertaining then this current spat because deep down I think they have an intense dislike for each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:37 am

I have said it a thousand times but I will say it again!

The only people responsible for providing Ian Newell and PASOTI with an ounce of credibility are those that use PASOTI, when they stop using PASOTI and leave the Newell's and De La's debating with their own fictitious accounts then the credibility will finally be removed from Nwell, until then the circle continues making it more difficult for genuine opinions to be heard and making it easier for Brent to rape Home Park.

It's simple really!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:39 am

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
This Guy Newell is incredibly insulting.
Who as the Owner of a Social Media Forum tells his Posters to "Wind their Neck in" ??
Its used by the Police to deliberately wind suspects up because they know how belittling it is. He should stick to flogging the "unsuspecting" certain items.
That Pasoti really shut be shut down for Good. The Guy is a total embarassement ??

Cerbera used to be fond of that 'revealing' expression on here too. It's clearly a trait of those in positions of authority who purport to be fair but in reality are self promoting bullies.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:45 am

Good letter by Paul

Brent has made wrong decision

THIS is the start of James Brent's slide out of the hearts of Plymouth Argyle supporters. Yes we owe a deep debt of thanks but you are only as good as your last decision.
The potential of Argyle is for Argyle to reap and no-one else, no company or chairman is bigger than the club and as the fans are the club, he should listen to them and not his company executives. Yes we have been in a bad place of late, and any investments would be an improvement, but that does not mean we have to accept a poorly devised future, cue Ken Bates.
Mr Brent said our gates don't warrant a larger capacity, yet our history is littered with gates in excess of the proposed capacity, of course the recent gates are poor, we are in the basement league.
Mr Brent is not a football-minded person by his own admission, if he does not go for a grander plan, then he dooms us. If we get into the Premier League, we cannot survive on 18,000, and pre-season is not even enough time for planning permission, that is if he agrees to knock down the ice rink, please remember that football is our national sport and deserves to come ahead of all other considerations, but I fear that might be too much for a non football person to grasp. Nice guy, wrong decision.

PAUL DOCKING

plymouthherald.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
hairy j wrote:

What a toss pot.

More than likely............. pal ! Rolling Eyes

ps Has this little gem been discussed yet ?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76637
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:32 am

GOB wrote:
No, no, no, the silent majority call him, but only he knows and they only ever call him. I expect Frank gave them the number! clown

Then again he could be a 16,999 short of a full stadium. Personally I believe he hears voices.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:35 am

Tringreen wrote:
Dane. wrote:

Look on the Plymouth Argyle f/b group.............. hordes of forza nerds. I think it is run by a Dan Greet who looks like he takes orders from nool.

I've just had the misfortune of reading through some of the Neal Harris thread on there (not Neal's posts but the children replying). I can't believe how dim some of the argyle fans are believing that Argyle will get rent from the cinema/ shops and ice rink- feck me if Newell bases his arguments on support from a twitter group who clearly know nothing about the project his argument is very thin. I see a drunken Damon tried to put them right Laughing

A quote from one of the Facebook visionaries-

Ian Pafc Sumner
Quote :
Ok so Brent is planning on building an ice-rink, hotel, conference venue,and cinema, which (won't benefit the club) apparently, how do you work this out?
Whomever will own the Cinema/ice-rink will undoubtedly have to pay rent to Plymouth Argyle FC.
The hotel/conference venue will be owned by (possibly) Forestdale Hotels, which is James Brent's company, therefore giving him an extra income, which he can then pump a percentage of which into the club
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:17 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dane. wrote:

I've just had the misfortune of reading through some of the Neal Harris thread on there (not Neal's posts but the children replying). I can't believe how dim some of the argyle fans are believing that Argyle will get rent from the cinema/ shops and ice rink- feck me if Newell bases his arguments on support from a twitter group who clearly know nothing about the project his argument is very thin. I see a drunken Damon tried to put them right Laughing

A quote from one of the Facebook visionaries-

Ian Pafc Sumner
Quote :
Ok so Brent is planning on building an ice-rink, hotel, conference venue,and cinema, which (won't benefit the club) apparently, how do you work this out?
Whomever will own the Cinema/ice-rink will undoubtedly have to pay rent to Plymouth Argyle FC.
The hotel/conference venue will be owned by (possibly) Forestdale Hotels, which is James Brent's company, therefore giving him an extra income, which he can then pump a percentage of which into the club

If anyone takes the trouble to read Nool's supposed weight of support, they'll see that they are nearly all kids and have no idea of what is really going on. It truly is desperation stakes by the Windsor Boys.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:19 am

they are nearly all kids and have no idea of what is really going on

And that Trin is why we need a school at the football club. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:22 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
they are nearly all kids and have no idea of what is really going on

And that Trin is why we need a school at the football club. Laughing

Empty at weekends for corporate and beer throwing purposes ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:23 am

But I bet those kids are used in the media to prop up the campaign for Brent's white elephant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:04 pm

the vast majority of those who back chris webb in his rallies cries are teenagers who dont stop to ask why they just do. Some call them FV1886 i prefer the term Hitlerjugend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popcorn Time   Popcorn Time - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Popcorn Time
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next