Mock Cuncher
Dane
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

How much impact does this site have Empty
PostSubject: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:17 pm

I know this site speaks out against those who look to drag the club down, but out of interest how much of an impact do you think it really has ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Probably not even a tiny bit really.

The people who should care don't give a shit as they're too busy planning on how to make a fortune out of our club while spending little in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:21 pm

none,
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:24 pm

It has ruined my life and caused the end of my last three relationships.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:25 pm

all the throbbers read this site, though being the lying fvckwits they are they all deny it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Without ATD the bad guys would still be getting a free ride, while the club heads for lower league at best obscurity ,for generations.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Just enough to make the right people slightly uncomfortable. The truth hurts them and as they continue with their games and it's highlighted on here, a few more fans get to know about it.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Quite a bit actually.Its a thorn in the side to several Avivas who would have an easy ride otherwise.Long may it continue. Didn't see your post Jock.Think we are singing from the same song sheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:51 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Quite a bit actually.Its a thorn in the side to several Avivas who would have an easy ride otherwise.Long may it continue. Didn't see your post Jock.Think we are singing from the same song sheet.

Welcome greensleeves.

I'm getting weary of it all though. Being the ultimate keyboard warrior that I am does take it out of you and it's going to be a long summer now with Nool and the gang doing their utmost to damage this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Inestimable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Really difficult to place. NZ, Manchester Green and Womble would have been banned 2 years ago for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Dane. wrote:
I know this site speaks out against those who look to drag the club down, but out of interest how much of an impact do you think it really has ?

And your point is ?
I personally feel this forum has no influence whatsoever on the club. It's not meant to. Given the now well known problems across the road, this forum is meant to be a place where fans can freely and legally express their opinion on the football club ... no more, no less. As in most of industry, I guess if anyone wants to influence a private business, they had better start coughing up some money, encourage others to cough up some money, or give some freebies.
On balance, I prefer the football club to go down the route it chooses for itself ... it sort of shows it for what it really is. How else do fans know what they're supporting ..... or leaving ?
There is of course "consumer power", but I don't think English football owners are that enlightened yet.... would need a "massive" show of solidarity ... not likely in this garrison town ... as we have witnessed by the outright attacks on a fans' trust that played a big part in bringing the club out of adminstration.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:28 pm

WOP,so you are happy for PASOTI to dominate all things internet wise.There always has to be effective opposition especially now that PASOTI has gone from being a rather good independent site into an Argyle mouthpiece.No need for money,just be a thorn in their side. Gates do matter,and internet sites as well,as they draw support,from the fanbase,for lower league clubs.AFT needs to fight back and under Andy Symon's chairmanship appears to be making a fist of things,
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Don't think it's meant to have an 'impact' on anything. It provides an alternative to the pasoti club official site - and an opportunity for some grumpy old buggers to have an on line whinge.

It's certainly more popular now that ever before, so it must be doing something right - or the other place must be getting it badly wrong.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Grumpy Old Bugger, GOB, so that where it comes from............
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Don't suppose this site does have much of an impact as such because I think the powers to be like to ignore the truths if they don't fit, perticully if they come from this site. It sure as hell gets a few checking their under-crackers though.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Over the next few years i hope it has alot more.. people will start to see what some of these so called good guys are really like
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 am

Probably more than we think.
I WAS banned from pasoti 2 years ago for posting a link to a news story on Rory fallon. That's it. It was nothing and didnt warrant a ban. The subject matter of the story drew some tasty posts regarding rory fallons faith, not by me btw. The mod didn't like it and deleted the whole lot. I tell the mod get fecked as its a genuine news story and repost the link. I then get banned, treated like shit, patronised, lied to and was spoken to like i was some sort of a cnut. The mod was "des Barnes" and ijn joined in. When I challenged it they hid behind the pasotimods email so it impossible for me to know who I was dealing with.

When i got back on i mentioned my ban to nool who said it was a technical error on the site which had been fixed. The guy lies by default!

Now I post pretty much whatever I like (ok within reason) and get to be a pain in their arse. Reason for this change is because ATD exists. Simple. And it really fucks them off.

On a larger scale internet opinion is very important. Look at how many media stories now quote social media as a representative and meaningful reflection of public opinion. Whether it is or not is debateable...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:14 am

As i have mention many times before

ATD needs to pick up the mantle that pasoti lost years ago and that's be a place for debate and opinions about plymouth argyle and not individuals.

This place doesn't need nor should ever seek influence at the club. If good questions are asked and produces some healthy conversations over it then we can seek answers from the club Anything else would be selling out like pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 am

nzgreen wrote:
Probably more than we think.
I WAS banned from pasoti 2 years ago for posting a link to a news story on Rory fallon. That's it. It was nothing and didnt warrant a ban. The subject matter of the story drew some tasty posts regarding rory fallons faith, not by me btw. The mod didn't like it and deleted the whole lot. I tell the mod get fecked as its a genuine news story and repost the link. I then get banned, treated like shit, patronised, lied to and was spoken to like i was some sort of a cnut. The mod was "des Barnes" and ijn joined in. When I challenged it they hid behind the pasotimods email so it impossible for me to know who I was dealing with.

When i got back on i mentioned my ban to nool who said it was a technical error on the site which had been fixed. The guy lies by default!

Now I post pretty much whatever I like (ok within reason) and get to be a pain in their arse. Reason for this change is because ATD exists. Simple. And it really fucks them off.

On a larger scale internet opinion is very important. Look at how many media stories now quote social media as a representative and meaningful reflection of public opinion. Whether it is or not is debateable...

We have exposed Pasoti for the nodding fiefdom it is. We will never curry favour with any club owner, as we say it how it is .

We were ignored by all ,when warning what would happen if the Stapleton regime didn't acquire cash backed ambition. We could see how Pasoti/ Newell were positioning themselves to cosy up to any fine gentleman and 'bingo' along comes the reluctant bidder !

The winning combination of bucket rattling superfans and devious undermining/ silencing of the good guys , has led us to where we are today.

At least everyone now knows how corrupt they are and that their relationship with the fine gentleman is one of mutual benefit for themselves but highly damaging for the football club.

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think, that those who purport to love the club the most, will ultimately seal its fate as eternal minnows ?
But hey ! Imagine all the hours of fun they can have on Exeweb No
Plimuff Argiggle.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 am

In the name of Aviva ! It is truly embarrassing.......................

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76305
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 am

seems to me fans have to 'brided' with free transport to attend vital games now.....

on topic, ATD should advertise more & also if you could cut the bad language out then im sure a lot more would come on the site.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:35 am

Elias wrote:
seems to me fans have to 'brided' with free transport to attend vital games now.....

on topic, ATD should advertise more & also if you could cut the bad language out then im sure a lot more would come on the site.

F*ck off ! Quality over quantity every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 am

Elias wrote:

What the feck would I do if swearing was stopped on here? lol!

Can you imagine page after page of *#&** or **nt and fu** .

I'd be feckin lost for words literally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:00 am

I like the fact that this site reflects the pub before or after a match and the terraces atmosphere, I hate the over sanitised pasoti type match day experience. As for the topic in hand, what MG says, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much impact does this site have   How much impact does this site have Empty

Back to top Go down

How much impact does this site have
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next