Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am NOT the site manager

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I am NOT the site manager Empty
PostSubject: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:24 am

If I keep saying it someone might believe me.

Poor old Ian has fecked up again and caused some "confusion". Just like he did when he posted from the Pasotimods account and then had to invent this whole new story Laughing 

Ian Newell=Keeping ATD entertained. Whadda guy Thanks/OK 

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=79050
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:46 am

There doesn't seem to be any confusion on the mugs thread, surely shome mistake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:49 am

Probably swept under the carpet already Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:20 am

But on the plus side, here's a nice thread to allow the plebs to throw some more rose petals in to the path of our major benefactor....

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=79051
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
If I keep saying it someone might believe me.

Poor old Ian has fecked up again and caused some "confusion".  Just like he did when he posted from the Pasotimods account and then had to invent this whole new story Laughing 

Ian Newell=Keeping ATD entertained. Whadda guy Thanks/OK 

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=79050
I think the translation goes something like this:

What the Pig really means wrote:
Through the "IJN" account I can read and write on the mods messageboard, but I do not have access to the admin panel and the real nuts and bolts of the site - you know - users IP and email addresses. I have numerous dossiers and Flickr accounts to keep up to date and the easiest way  for me to stalk people on the internet - especially all you dissenters - is to share the Site Manager account with old 2faced. And after all, how can I edit or delete posts without it?

Everything was running smoothly until I forgot which account I was posting from and blew my cover. But this denial will take care of all that and despite numerous users having evidence which will prove that I am lying, I will pretend that everything is fine. After all, some of you Pasoti users really are thick as feck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
But on the plus side, here's a nice thread to allow the plebs to throw some more rose petals in to the path of our major benefactor....

Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

This Nik guy has obviously put his hand in his pocket for PAFC but Jeezus H Christ sycophancy has been brought to a whole new level.
Come on everybody put the 9th September in your diaries so I don't have to remind you next year.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:46 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

This Nik guy has obviously put his hand in his pocket for PAFC but Jeezus H Christ sycophancy has been brought to a whole new level.
Come on everybody put the 9th September in your diaries so I don't have to remind you next year.
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 pm

You can see why people might get confused though, a cnut called Ian and a cnut called Ian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:14 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

That's so reminiscent of about the only time I travelled up from Cornwall on a bus for a home game and was hanging from the night before. After about twenty minutes I knew I was going to spew so asked if anyone had a bag I could use and some friendly guy gave me a Peter Dominics brown paper bag which I declined.

In the end I saw that the seats had magazine holders on the back so I spewed into the one in front of me and it all came flying out the sides because it was just a flap rather than a pocket type thing. It was honking on the bus and we were only about half way to Plymouth with people urging from the smell, then this bloke piped up "I don't know why you didn't just use the toilet mate"

Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:20 pm

I am NOT the site manager Artworks-000044288469-modbi7-original
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:27 pm

I too am NOT the site manager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Happy birthday nikkkkkkkk, fanks for the murals! xxx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Carl Fletchers just emailed the mods saying it's him so I replied what's you? He said the shite manager.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Carl Fletchers just emailed the mods saying it's him so I replied what's you? He said the shite manager.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT the site manager   I am NOT the site manager Empty

Back to top Go down

I am NOT the site manager
Page 1 of 1