DutchGreen_Ray
seadog
Elias
Mapperley, darling
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
what have I missed ?

Read the thread.
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Some bloody awful stuff I am reading this club really is not what I thought it was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:22 am

BUMP

Any news?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Nothing at my end. The club say they've dealt with the matter and are responding to the person who was abused.
Back to top Go down
CPFC2013

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 pm

WOW, just WOW.
I have been reading all the developments about PAFC and the more unsavoury aspect and to be honest I cannot believe I have not seen it reported in a newspaper or anywhere of any substance. It is like a long running saga, for the outsider it is quite entertaining reading but for you lot it must be unbelievable to have this happening at your club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:48 pm

CPFC2013 wrote:
WOW, just WOW.
I have been reading all the developments about PAFC and the more unsavoury aspect and to be honest I cannot believe I have not seen it reported in a newspaper or anywhere of any substance. It is like a long running saga, for the outsider it is quite entertaining reading but for you lot it must be unbelievable to have this happening at your club.

It's a strange one alright. A small band of fans have absolute immunity within the club and are like Brent's bodyguards and spokesmen. They have the largest online forum run like an Akkeron group promotional website and the owner of Pasoti is doing everything possible to preach the gospel according to James Brent. Attacking anyone who wants to get more answers , even though that's what these superfans were banging on about before Brent took over.

It's amazing what can be bought for a few seats in the directors box.

Palace fans don't know how fortunate you are. We've been out of admin similar lengths of time and we're still being told we should be grateful to Brent as he "saved" us and where would we be without him, even though we've evaded relegation out of the football league by the skin of our teeth the past two seasons, this coming after back to back relegations, when just a few short years ago we were playing your lot.

You on the other hand have reached the promised land via a day out at Wembley and are working out what proportion of your sudden found riches should go on players and how much should be spent on the stadium. Nice headache to have butmy advice would be for the fans to lobby for a good whack of it to improve your squad.

Holloway's a great motivator but you need a few top players to be able to compete in the prem. I wish you all the best.

It's like a tale of two admins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 am

The papers will end up reporting this fiasco, with the planning date getting nearer, the stakes are getting higher and the dossiers getting thicker, it's quite simple, most situations that look like they shouldn't go on don't, shit sticks, the fat controller should be looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 am

if he could, iggy, he would. he's just too round to have shoulders
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Police - Club Investigation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3