DutchGreen_Ray
seadog
Elias
Mapperley, darling
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Received a reply from the club, still waiting for the fuzz, and it's pretty much what I thought would be said Sleep

I have spoken to those involved and have explained that their past behaviour will not be tolerated at Home Park. As I have stated on previous occasions, if one customer feels threatened by another then I would hope for them to contact the nearest member of staff, who will then be able to deal with the situation quickly and effectively. I have also spoken directly with Roger Willis regarding the issue, and have forwarded his personal concerns onto the Board of Directors for discussion.

Maybe that's why Newell was so pissy with another poster yesterday and mentioned me in the message lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Did not a member of staff post on this forum that throwing a drink over someone was not assault?
Back to top Go down
DutchGreen_Ray

DutchGreen_Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Can I ask what this thread is actually about ??
Has Newell beaten someone up in his dreams or something ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Received a reply from the club, still waiting for the fuzz, and it's pretty much what I thought would be said Sleep

I have spoken to those involved and have explained that their past behaviour will not be tolerated at Home Park. As I have stated on previous occasions, if one customer feels threatened by another then I would hope for them to contact the nearest member of staff, who will then be able to deal with the situation quickly and effectively. I have also spoken directly with Roger Willis regarding the issue, and have forwarded his personal concerns onto the Board of Directors for discussion.

Maybe that's why Newell was so pissy with another poster yesterday and mentioned me in the message lol!

Something about allowing your lies to be posted on here wasn't it? lol!

Go to the journalist, feck em all.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:29 pm

This was the PM

Dave,

I don't give a flying phuck what he says.

Nor do I want to see anything that is written on that vile site of yours whether it is in defending me or not.

Your post linking to the ridiculous lies by Greenjock, show what a duplicitous person you are.

I really don't care what Paul Thomas, Greenjock or any other stranger has to say.

Please do not PM me again. I really dislike two faced people as much as I dislike freaks and weirdos.

I do hope my position is clear.

Ian

I was so upset when he called me 'shit stirring scum!' Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:30 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
This was the PM

Dave,

I don't give a flying phuck what he says.

Nor do I want to see anything that is written on that vile site of yours whether it is in defending me or not.

Your post linking to the ridiculous lies by Greenjock, show what a duplicitous person you are.

I really don't care what Paul Thomas, Greenjock or any other stranger has to say.

Please do not PM me again. I really dislike two faced people as much as I dislike freaks and weirdos.

I do hope my position is clear.

Ian

I was so upset when he called me 'shit stirring scum!' Very Happy

doesnt care what paul thomas says yet he is following the freak on twitter! and i hardly think pl2 is going to like the "i really dislike two faced people" comment! may hurt his feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm

He's upset that his trailer park trash clan have been told off Embarassed

He's also been shown up again as being a lying cnut by saying he was going to the police again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:00 pm

The ban hammer will fall on Mouldy for that beauty Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Any more news yet Jock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:48 pm

GOB wrote:
Any more news yet Jock?

No I think the police are walking from Plymouth to my place, and the club say they've given the Clampetts a telling off.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:31 pm

predictable
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:
Any more news yet Jock?

No I think the police are walking from Plymouth to my place, and the club say they've given the Clampetts a telling off.

So I was right then Jock! Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Well worth a ban clown
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Not yet! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:47 am

Your card is marked my son! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:20 pm

It's lucky this isn't going to court as Newell would have to wear a belt and a tie on the same day. If someone as fat as Newell did this, they'd turn themselves into sausages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:22 pm

hairy j wrote:
It's lucky this isn't going to court as Newell would have to wear a belt and a tie on the same day. If someone as fat as Newell did this, they'd turn themselves into sausages.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Any news yet Jock, has newell been banned yet?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:22 pm

newell wont need a restraining order, you cant get with in touching distance because of his gut!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Then it'll be interesting then next time someone else does get a restraining order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Not a thing. Untouchable like Elliot Ness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
newell wont need a restraining order, you cant get with in touching distance because of his gut!

Why is this Vermin still allowed within the inner echelons of HP these days!!!!??
Beyond belief
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:

off track, but hey.. hows the no smoking going? i think ive cracked it cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

off track, but hey.. hows the no smoking going? i think ive cracked it cheers

Three weeks and counting cheers Not finding it difficult at all. If I can do this I reckon I can do the Inca trail standing on my hear. I might message nikkkkkkkkkk, see if he'll loan me the sponsorship money at mates rates.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:17 pm

what have I missed ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Police - Club Investigation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next