DutchGreen_Ray
seadog
Elias
Mapperley, darling
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Police - Club Investigation Empty
PostSubject: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 am

Have they contacted Jock or anyone else yet?

Any news from the Club regarding the thuggery of one or two?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:19 am

GOB wrote:

Have they contacted Jock or anyone else yet?

Any news from the Club regarding the thuggery of one or two?

Not a Dickie Bird from the Police Sleep And the last e-mail I had from the club was 6 days ago now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:23 am

As expected. Cheers Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 am

So the Police (if they even did) visited Newell and told him to man the feck up or that he didn't have a leg to stand on.

And the club are brushing it under the carpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 am

It seems that way and it seems destined to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:06 am

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:27 am

covered up i s'pose. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:32 am

I reckon the new stadium will have a room purely for Pasoti to hide evidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:11 am

Nothing from the Police, not really surprising really as Newell didn't go to the Police and risk everything he's ever done being dragged up.

And nothing more from James Greenacre or anyone at the club. If I can be bothered I'll e-mail him later but I think we all know the score there, an investigation has been carried out and thank you for your concerns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Nothing from the Police, not really surprising really as Newell didn't go to the Police and risk everything he's ever done being dragged up.

And nothing more from James Greenacre or anyone at the club. If I can be bothered I'll e-mail him later but I think we all know the score there, an investigation has been carried out and thank you for your concerns.

he wont ever go, because, as an avid reader of this site, he knows we have evidence of his misdoings, and if the police got involved then the press (who i have already emailed the details) would step in, bang, no more free parking
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:01 am

maybe the outcome is gonna be part of webbs annoucement later today ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:36 pm

still no news from the club greenjock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:09 am

No not a thing. The Newells clan are able to do whatever the feck they like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:55 am

Run by thugs for thugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:50 am

Any news on the Director thuggery yet Jock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:53 am

Brushed under the carpet once again I expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:58 am

No it's only been 3 weeks guys give them a chance! It takes longer than that to sign off the PASB minutes ffs lol!

I did e-mail the club again yesterday because it seems that it is being brushed under the carpet Pasoti style. Maybe Postey and Newell are giving the club tips?

Also hardly surprising I haven't had the Police banging down my door to arrest me for all my libellous claims Very Happy Oh how Newell loves trotting out that bullshit whenever someone exposes more of his bollocks, it gets a bit boring after a while Porky, you should try the Nikkkkkkkkk method and send a crap solicitors letter to someone else, it has far more clout Razz

So anyway this is the e-mail I sent James Greenacre at the club;

Hi James,

It's been around 3 weeks now and nothing back from you which is really disappointing to say the least.

The people who are causing the trouble at Home Park are friends of James Brent's so I guess that gives them carte blanche to behave however they want?

The sponsors group who were threatened and abused was South West Fires and Flues who I understand are regular sponsors. Amongst that group was Rob Martin who himself sometimes books a table and has a pitchside advertisement board. He was a witness to both of the incidents I have brought to your attention and in fact was threatened after the Exeter game by Mike Newell.

These incidents have now been played out on a national football blog-site, twohundredpercent, and Rob Martin has posted his version of events on there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is just so sad that Newell and Co. are allowed to do whatever they please online and at Home Park and seemingly with the blessing of the club owner. Decent fans are being hounded into not attending because of all of the unsavoury incidents that Newell is behind. I myself have born the brunt of a good many incidents and I would never set foot inside Home Park again because of it.

The club now has an owner who openly associates himself with Newell and because he is helping Mr Brent pay off the staff debt more quickly by auctioning signed football shirts, which some people are questioning the authenticity of, he will not hear a word against him.

I've seen and heard enough now and am meeting with a journalist this coming week to give him all of the details I have about wrongdoing and bullying that is taking place by someone who sits next to James Brent in the Director's Box. The journalist is well aware of some of the names I shall be providing him details of as he co-wrote a book about Argyle a few years ago. He himself has concerns about a potential conflict of interest with the planned development of HHP and the fact that hundreds of ordinary fans have filled out the questionnaires that Akkeron requested and have not even received an acknowledgement nevermind had the courtesy to reply to.

It's such a shame that the Family club of the year has a nasty element attached to it who are protected by their proximity to the owner. When these details are reported in a newspaper I doubt very much that it will do a lot for your corporate sponsorship figures at a time when Mr Brent has gone on record to say that the proposed grandstand will bring in £1 million of additional income, with much of that being corporate and conference based.

If I wasn't a victim of some of the vile goings on by Newell and his friends, and I had read about a football club like that I would firstly be inclined not to believe the stories, and again I assure you that I have documents that prove the claims I make, or I would think that maybe it was Millwall where these events were taking place.

I understand that James Brent does not have any experience in the football sector but it appears that he has trusted in a select band of supporters who helped him to attain the club in the first place and these supporters carry out a smear campaign against anyone who doesn't just fall in line and accept everything they are being told. If you read the 200% blog you will see friends of Mr Newell making claims about me in an attempt to discredit my story.

On Saturday Mr Brent sent an e-mail to a Trust and PASB member where he told that person that he basically only cared about the shareholders in Argyle and Akkeron, i.e. Mr and Mrs Brent. When details of that e-mail were revealed on PASOTI it was deleted immediately and the poster banned. Not surprisingly Ian Newell is the owner of PASOTI.

It's so sad to see the club disintegrate like this. I watched my first Argyle game in 1982 and have been a regular home and away for the 30 years since then, but as I said previously I will not set foot in Home Park again and I am by no means the only one who feels the same.

Pete Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:00 pm

The second time I have said this in as many post but, unfekingbelievable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Who would they believe though?

"A bunch of freaks and weirdo's who don't even attend"

Or

James Brent's personal arse wiper and taxi driver extraordinaire Mr Newell himself. He doesn't lie, bully or cheat.

Even if they found evidence against the pig they'd never do anything about it as it'd upset Jamesy and he might have a tantrum and refuse to build us our amazing free super grandstand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:16 pm

I hope the journalist runs everything, every tiny little piece of dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:21 pm

do you still have that journalists number GJ? i would call him in now if he is still interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Maybe an email to private eye may do the trick too........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:09 pm

As we have seen an awful lot of recently, it's never too late to bring a criminal to justice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Police - Club Investigation   The Police - Club Investigation Empty

Back to top Go down

The Police - Club Investigation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next