cornysteve
mannameadbabe
nzgreen
Dingle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I wonder if the stadium plans contain a room for Pasoti to hide evidence Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm

It's not really a conspiracy is it. I knew something was up as there was a story about Council sickness rates that had one comment. Stories like that usually get the morons posting PITCHFORK comments and demanding the heads on spikes of all overpaid Council staff.
Back to top Go down
watgull

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Hello from Torquay. My eleven year old son has just asked me what the two pictures were on the herald website,I explained that they were two different plans for the redevelopment of Home Park .He instantly chose the AFT plans saying that they were much better , he had no idea whose plans were whose.Out of the mouth of babes.Keep fighting the good fight . P.S. Im putting on weight eating all this popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 pm

You should get the chilli flavoured popcorn, it's light and the chilli flavouring raises yer metabolism so you end up burning off them carbs. It's how I've got a body fit for wooing all manner of honeys in spite of many years watching IJN pop on a Friday night. Your eleven year old son sainds prapper smart btw...grammer school fore shore?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:14 am

pop corn must be difficult to come by in the south west after recent years !
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:28 pm

To be fair to the herald they have published two pro wp design letters today
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Yes, think they have re-jigged the original headline and story too. Appears more matter of fact now and less loaded. See a bit of pressure can go a long way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:12 am

I read that the Herald are once again deleting comments and readers are commenting about it, this time regarding a new marina at Millbay and strangely enough there's an Akkeron link to this marina under the headlines "New King Point Marina is a "vote of confidence" in Plymouth", where have we read that line before? 
Quote :
“So I see they deleted my comments... "This is where the money has gone from the sale of the airport runway 06?"
Whoever is a fault, please explain yourself as we are the residents of this city and deserve an airport. We are all angry about the selfish actions of this group SHH!”
Herald Link  

We Argyle fans are not the only ones to have our opinions discounted, others are just finding out that the all is not fair in the murky world of Plymouth's big money men.

I am also aware of other deletions regarding other stories where comments have been provided that do not fit the agenda of the money men, it seems this is a very murky Plymouth world indeed.

I am seriously considering knocking up another forum for the debating of Herald's news stories so that people can have a genuine say!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Go for it Gob! Not only is that a brilliant idea, but also you could call it 'This really is Plymouth'.

Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:39 pm

cheers I'll buy that for a dollar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Evening Herald - Censorship
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3