nzgreen
Dingle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:04 pm

This is an important one to post on......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Tringreen wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
Just tried again and got dangerously close...... validating....... adding comment...... and then 'internal server error'. I'm going to email them again and paste my comment into the email to get them to add it for me if necessary. I had a nice bit in there too about Michael Foot spinning in his grave Embarassed

Well done. I ought to try again really but it gets so boring saying the same things over and over again Wink

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
Just tried again and got dangerously close...... validating....... adding comment...... and then 'internal server error'. I'm going to email them again and paste my comment into the email to get them to add it for me if necessary. I had a nice bit in there too about Michael Foot spinning in his grave Embarassed

Well done. I ought to try again really but it gets so boring saying the same things over and over again Wink

lol! lol! lol!

I'm here all week !
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Comments are working again now.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Posting is now possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

gone again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:50 pm

that greenjohn aka john williams is a tool is he not! very anti argyletrust and cant possibly be an argyle fan given his love for brent!! how can brent be building a freestand and why should we be grateful for soemthing that will ultimately cost us in the future after he has fecked off back to london counting his millions?

Brent will be hated more than the M7 and M cCauley combined if he presses ahead with his current plans and dismisses the AFT working group which he took a dig at i see (didnt talk to us before hand) well they might have done if you didnt say you didnt want to talk to them!!

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 pm

This shite about a free stand really does get on my moobs.

It isn't feckin free!!

He OWNS PAFC, he's UPDATING THE FACILITES HE OWNS by being the OWNER.

Feck off with your free stand bullshit, cnuts.

Ahhh that's better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:56 pm

i didnt mean to spam btw on there lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
that greenjohn aka john williams is a tool is he not! very anti argyletrust and cant possibly be an argyle fan given his love for brent!! how can brent be building a freestand and why should we be grateful for soemthing that will ultimately cost us in the future after he has fecked off back to london counting his millions?

Brent will be hated more than the M7 and M cCauley combined if he presses ahead with his current plans and dismisses the AFT working group which he took a dig at i see (didnt talk to us before hand) well they might have done if you didnt say you didnt want to talk to them!!

He isn't the only one that will be hated. pig

Looks like el pres , the nool and co. have a decision to make. If they stay quiet and or come out in support of the mini stand, Argyle people everywhere will never forgive them.
They may end up running the show in a few years but only a few Avivas will be interested and have any time for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

He isn't the only one that will be hated. pig

Looks like el pres , the nool and co. have a decision to make. If they stay quiet and or come out in support of the mini stand, Argyle people everywhere will never forgive them.
They may end up running the show in a few years but only a few Avivas will be interested and have any time for them.

absolutely tring he wont be the only one despised if he handicaps the club in the way he is and his fan club will be left to face the music and the music will be brutal.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 pm

I see the farm mods have had to reinstate Petrie's 'capacity, capacity,capacity' thread.

Now, will they agree to a poll and if they do, will they fix it ?

There must be panic in the modroom tonight.

'Mutiny Mr Co owner, Mutiny !!!!!!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Nool will never publicly speak out against his car buddy.

He was on the "committee" who helped come up with the original plans.

He'd accept a stand of a hundred feckin portaloos and a burger bar if it meant he kept his seat in the director's box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:15 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I see the farm mods have had to reinstate Petrie's 'capacity, capacity,capacity' thread.

Did they pull his thread?

What the feck for?!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

What the feck for?!

2faced merged it with the grandstand thread but others along with John complained. They're now asking the mods for a simple poll like ours lol!

If nool and co stand by brent and his mini stand they are finished in the eyes of most fans............ sell outs, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Nool will never publicly speak out against his car buddy.

He was on the "committee" who helped come up with the original plans.

He'd accept a stand of a hundred feckin portaloos and a burger bar if it meant he kept his seat in the director's box.

In a few lay-bys on the A36 near Salisbury that's a bloody good Friday night Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Why are they so scared to put a poll up?

Like I actually need an answer to that Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:34 pm

I sense it's.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Poll there now but not public as Herb suggested. Now why would he suggest that ????? lol !

Trust winning 9 - 1 ...........time for a spot of editing ? 11 - 1 now lol !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:45 pm

the poll is damned

if its a landslide for either side the "loser" will say multis were voting
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Probably panic stations trying to rustle up a few more 'Helens'.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Our poll is not available to be voted on by guests, not sure about Pasoti's......

Our poll will be a genuine result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Our poll is not available to be voted on by guests, not sure about Pasoti's......

Our poll will be a genuine result.

It's 24 vs. 4 at the moment. If they let the gap grow anymore then it will be impossible, even in pasotiland to suddenly have a surge of support for Akkeron's plans. Notice they've de-personalised it.

If something good happens, it's Brent....something controversial then its Akkeron.

If this is followed up by a PASB vote on Saturday which by definition will result in a vote for the alternative proposals then what will be Brents, Newells next move...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

What the feck for?!

2faced merged it with the grandstand thread but others along with John complained. They're now asking the mods for a simple poll like ours lol!

If nool and co stand by brent and his mini stand they are finished in the eyes of most fans............ sell outs, nothing more, nothing less.

Lock it and move it to terraces, nothing to see here. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:13 pm

I wonder if the stadium plans contain a room for Pasoti to hide evidence Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evening Herald - Censorship    The Evening Herald - Censorship  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Evening Herald - Censorship
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next