Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)

Go down 
+19
PlymptonPilgrim
Coxside_Green
pepsipete
VillageGreen
Freathy
tcm
Tringreen
Highwayman
Greenskin
Warny
Chemical Ali
cornysteve
Flat_Track_Bully
Dane
Han Solos Other Ship
Czarcasm
Pony Ride
nzgreen
Lord Tisdale
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:23 am

Sorry for your news Greenskin.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 am

Greenskin all my sympathy in your difficult time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:51 am

best wishes greenskin.
but the cider celebrations must continue here in Tiverton,
too mant shitty twats to wind up around here bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:24 am

Great result for Argyle and a much needed win.

Now for York City and another 3 points....
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 am

Deepest sympathies to Greenskin.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:49 am

Happy Daze wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Solid performance from Argyle today,good job Cureton missed that chance early on though.Not really a game of many clear cut chances but a bit of flair from Banton won the game,Exeter never really looked that threatening,any fan of theirs must have been very disappointed at their performance today.Sheridan has made Argyle visibly hard to break down and the stupid goals that were being leaked early in the season [think Burton,Gillingham etc] are no longer evident.Branston and Hourihane were excellent today,Reid worked very hard as target man,i was concerned when Cox went off at HT but Young filled in to some effect.Good crowd but the Exeter following were quiet for the most part,didn't even fill their end.

Had some bad news when i got home-my poor old mum is unlikely to make it through the weekend and i'm devastated,so i may not be posting much over the next few weeks.Puts any poxy game of football into true perspective.

I'm so sorry to hear that GS my thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

I'm sorry to hear that also.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:13 am

Thank you very much for your kind words,they really do help.Went to see mum just now,she survived the night but very weak and didn't recognise me,she's in the late stages of dementia,nothing can be done but to wait.Gut wrenching but part of life,i suppose.Anyway,thanks once more,i'll see you later.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:46 am

Deepest sympathies John, I lost my dear old Mum a few years ago so I know what you're going through - not a good time.
Hopefully see you in a couple of months on the golf course.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:32 pm

There was one funny situation at yesterday's game where there was a chap dressed in drag down at the front of the Lyndhurst.

Apparently,it was in reference to a former Exeter City hooligan who is now a reformed character and also wants to be a Woman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was a classic banter pee take.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
We are staying up,say we are staying up.......[i hope]

I particularly enjoyed that one when sung at Dagenham two seasons ago............ooooooops !

I should like to extend my sympathies to Greenskin at this time, dementia is without doubt a terrible illness as it takes away that link between generations, when your mum doesn't even recognise you is a difficult sensation to deal with and makes it harder to remember all the times she could.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:54 pm

tcm wrote:
no I ment today you dopey cnut Very Happy

I smell Auction Pig, shouldn't you be out stumping for your Bessie's crap stand plan ?

Looking into men's eyes and studying their quivering lips, praaaper fare for the biggest gayest bear in all the land.

ps, Whats the difference between a slag and a big gay bear ?

A slag still wouldn't climb into bed with someone who was fooking up her football club, even if it did mean a seat in the boardroom.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:56 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
It was a classic banter pee take.

Trouble is he was dressed just the same when he went out Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Deepest sympathies John, I lost my dear old Mum a few years ago so I know what you're going through - not a good time.

Thanks Garry,mum passed away peacefully at one o'clock this afternoon,merciful release in the end but a devastaing blow for all that.No good moping on it i guess,i'm going to play golf tomorrow as mum would have wished me to and hopefully see you at Sparkers on July 11th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Deepest sympathies Greenskin. At least no more suffering for your mother.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Sad news indeed GS. Crying or Very sad

So sorry for your loss. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

I think you can be reassured GS that your Mum would probably have welcomed her peaceful release, I hope she lived a full and happy life in the main. I took my 94yo Mum out to lunch today and I know now she struggles with so much day to day and there's only so much you can do to help. I pray she will have a peaceful end when it comes.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Very sorry indeed to hear the news GS
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm

Greenskin wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Thanks Garry,mum passed away peacefully at one o'clock this afternoon,merciful release in the end but a devastaing blow for all that.No good moping on it i guess,i'm going to play golf tomorrow as mum would have wished me to and hopefully see you at Sparkers on July 11th.

That's the spirit, dear boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 pm

sorry for your loss Greenskin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Sorry to hear your news, Greenskin.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Very sorry GS, mums are always special even when they are no longer with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Sorry to hear about your mum GS. RIP
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Greenskin, truely sorry to hear your news.

Hope you have a great round tomorrow and pencil in your best ever score.

Back to top Go down
Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
now if only our board would front up and sack that boring cnut Tisdale we might actually win a game that really matters.

Why would they do that while you sit in the PO's ? Leaving aside the compenshation that would bust you.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 am

Sorry for your loss Greenskin. My Dad died last month (he was only 66) so I know what you're going through. It does get easier but the organising of finances, funerals etc does take time and can be frustrating (on top of grieving).

Think of the good times, I found that speaking to people (family and friends) did help. RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next