The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exeter City new name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Exeter City new name Empty
PostSubject: Exeter City new name   Exeter City new name EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Exeter live better

Exeter Live Better is a place based brand seed funded by Exeter City Council but designed to be owned by the people and businesses of Exeter.

It is designed to help recognise the city’s strengths, celebrate success and foster civic pride. It is also designed to be used as a tool for businesses that uses the collective power of the brands within our City.

It positions the city as being the brilliant alternative and has already been adopted by some key institutions, generating over £250,000 of marketing

With strength in numbers in mind, we are keen to hear from any people or businesses who want to find out more.

Who was the idiot who choose this name? answer on a Man U post card.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City new name   Exeter City new name EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:49 pm

I saw Iddesliegh on Spotlight just trousered £25k for another re name, loved the lad they asked an opinion of, "what does it mean? I mean what does it mean?" Mate were all as baffled as you are, Urban wankfest. Maybe someone should go and brand all the rough sleepers tents with logo, you know just so that they feel included.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City new name   Exeter City new name EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I saw Iddesliegh on Spotlight just trousered £25k for another re name, loved the lad they asked an opinion of, "what does it mean? I mean what does it mean?" Mate were all as baffled as you are, Urban wankfest. Maybe someone should go and brand all the rough sleepers tents with logo, you know just so that they feel included.

I feel quite pleased that we’ve finally managed to palm off one of ours onto Exeter but agree with your wider point. Its just unfortunate that none of their supporters come on here anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City new name   Exeter City new name EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 10:06 pm

So he's managed to con yet another gullible council into a rebrand with the most pathetic name for a nominal fee?

just what did that feck ever do for argyle i ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City new name   Exeter City new name EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Anybody who thinks Western capitalism is a meritocracy, needs their head examining.
Exeter Loves Butter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter City new name   Exeter City new name Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter City new name
Page 1 of 1