Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)

Go down 
+19
PlymptonPilgrim
Coxside_Green
pepsipete
VillageGreen
Freathy
tcm
Tringreen
Highwayman
Greenskin
Warny
Chemical Ali
cornysteve
Flat_Track_Bully
Dane
Han Solos Other Ship
Czarcasm
Pony Ride
nzgreen
Lord Tisdale
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sorry for your loss Greenskin. My Dad died last month (he was only 66) so I know what you're going through. It does get easier but the organising of finances, funerals etc does take time and can be frustrating (on top of grieving).

Think of the good times, I found that speaking to people (family and friends) did help. RIP

Once again thanks to you all.Can't do much today,bank holiday, exactly the same as when dad died [New years day].One thing's for sure,i'm going to be bleddy careful on bank holidays from now on and try to avoid an unwanted hat trick. lol! Previous to mums illness,i'd never really paid much attention to dementia but it can be a family wrecker,no two ways about it.I always thought that the old man's death was induced by the worry caused by mums decline and it's sure impacted on the rest of the family and myself.A cure seems as far away as ever and i'm not sure that one will be found any time soon,same as Schizophrenia and the like.It has fairly major social implications too,with the population growing and living longer,not something that i'd like to have the problem of solving.But there we go,maybe time to draw a line under it now on this site but once again your messages are much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 am

Greenskin wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Sorry for your loss Greenskin. My Dad died last month (he was only 66) so I know what you're going through. It does get easier but the organising of finances, funerals etc does take time and can be frustrating (on top of grieving).

Think of the good times, I found that speaking to people (family and friends) did help. RIP

Once again thanks to you all.Can't do much today,bank holiday, exactly the same as when dad died [New years day].One thing's for sure,i'm going to be bleddy careful on bank holidays from now on and try to avoid an unwanted hat trick. lol! Previous to mums illness,i'd never really paid much attention to dementia but it can be a family wrecker,no two ways about it.I always thought that the old man's death was induced by the worry caused by mums decline and it's sure impacted on the rest of the family and myself.A cure seems as far away as ever and i'm not sure that one will be found any time soon,same as Schizophrenia and the like.It has fairly major social implications too,with the population growing and living longer,not something that i'd like to have the problem of solving.But there we go,maybe time to draw a line under it now on this site but once again your messages are much appreciated.

Condolances, I lost my dad 25th Feb, only 73 years young, to the big C bless him, i know how you feel mate, RIP
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Hoof Hearted wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
now if only our board would front up and sack that boring cnut Tisdale we might actually win a game that really matters.

Why would they do that while you sit in the PO's ? Leaving aside the compenshation that would bust you.

Because he plays boring, soulless football using geriatric has beens who bring all the excitement of of the follow through from a particularly wet fart.

I don't know if you were there yesterday, I wasn't but I could probably describe exactly how it played out from minute one, we are dull, dull, dull, boring and hugely predictable, we have no pace, no power, no width, no energy and the majority of our players would struggle to tackle half a lager. The fact that this league is soooooo shiite that a team so lacking in owt worth watching is in the play off zone is a consolation but no real compensation for the torpor that followed Harley's departure.

The compo is a joke as his little buddies on our inept board created the golden arm lock in which he keeps us, paying him off would be a pain but it wouldn't come close to breaking us, in fact it would be two years of pain while you have four more years of torture while you pay off your football debts, seen in context a mere bagatelle.

I should just like to add my commiserations to Greenskin at what must be a difficult time for his family. RTP.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:02 pm

deepest sympathy Greenskin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Sorry to hear the news, what you would call a merciful release.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Condolences GS from me also. Lost my dad 3 years back aged 69 which is no age really these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I lost my father aged 59 and only then realised how much I loved him.

My partners mother has dementia and it really is so difficult to live with. It's not the person you know and love saying and doing things, yet they look exactly the same.

It must be hell having dementia so it really is a merciful end. Best wishes greenskin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)   COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

COYG ROOAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! (exeter city thread)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5