+2
Tringreen
Sir Francis Drake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 16:55

Injury time goal from ex-Pilgrim Lee Molyneux who, according to Wycombe's commentary, should have been sent off before he scored.

Barnet 0 Dag & Red 0

Rochdale 1 Aldershot 1

Rotherham 1 Wimbledon 0

Argyle 3rd from bottom, 2 points clear, with a game in hand on those below and 2 games in hand on those above.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 17:03

With our difficult run in, it's likely to get more than a little stressful unless York and Aldershot continue to fail miserably. The game at York could well be decisive.
Look how far we've come. Enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 17:11

Under brents fantastic leadership we are still deep in the shit, lose tomorrow and its panic at york time! by monday night we could be in the bottom two and going down ,still his lip quivers and he really gets it! hold on with your mini stand plans jimmy, you might get away with a mini mini stand!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 17:55

Every goal every game counts with 6 games to go, I expect the Stanley fans are feeling relieved tonight, just hope it's our turn at 3pm tomorrow. We are where we are, whichever two clubs go down - they will deserve to, simple as. cheers
Back to top Go down

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 18:07

Win tomorrow and I simply cannot see us being relegated. Huge does not adequately describe the game.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 18:37

Pokesdown wrote:
Win tomorrow and I simply cannot see us being relegated. Huge does not adequately describe the game.

If our 'high flying minnow' neighbours beat us tomorrow, the York game , with 3 other promotion chasing sides still to face, will be huge. If that's an apt description for a game near the bottom of the entire football league.
It really doesn't matter as our hard headed, hardcore support , will be equally happy in the Blue Square. It's the nature of the beast and it's no coincidence they're helping to run the outclassed horror show at HP.
Brent can do no wrong. He's a fine gentleman. Be grateful for anything he 'gives' us. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 18:51

If we stay up then then the green tinted happy clappies will be beside themselves with joy, not only did he (dear James) ' save the club', he kept us up by getting in a good manager and not only that he is going to build a new stand. How good does it get!
Well done James! lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 18:57

In fact if we do beat our over performing neighbours tomorrow, I fully expect to hear the chant of (all together now) 'there's only one James Brent' coming loudly out of the top of block 3 tomorrow. Bless em!
Back to top Go down

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 19:02

akagreengull wrote:
In fact if we do beat our over performing neighbours tomorrow, I fully expect to hear the chant of (all together now) 'there's only one James Brent' coming loudly out of the top of block 3 tomorrow. Bless em!
If we lost ten nil aka's, the gratefuls and the very important fans would still be lurving the jb I love you
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 19:18

Lose tomorrow to our fiercest rivals in such a crucial match and brent should feel the full anger that I belive Argyle fans are still capable of. I don't believe the majority who go to HP are reminiscent of pasoti types i.e. failure loving, brent loving avivas. I think there will be a lot there tomorrow who are quite capable of giving brent rather less than cordial vocal feedback and it won't be pleasant. Actually tomorrow could be quite a defining day in the fans relationship with brent if he dismisses the fans new stand concerns at the 'Q&A' and then we're dicked by Exeter leaving us on the brink of expulsion from the FL.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 20:20

Of course Freathy we could win tomorrow and it will be relief all around, are you going tomorrow to give Brent shit if we do badly.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 00:15

Yep- we're far from out of the woods yet. I think this year may quite possibly need an all time record high points to survive. 4 points from the next two would see us almost there, in whatever order they come (but I'd prefer the 3 at York).
Back to top Go down

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 08:57

I agree Sam. 4 from two games would be very useful after yesterday's results.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 09:01

akagreengull wrote:
Of course Freathy we could win tomorrow and it will be relief all around, are you going tomorrow to give Brent shit if we do badly.

No, afraid not. I'm braving the freezing temperatures of Dartmoor today. I'm not giving a single penny to the club while the odious banker and his entourage of superfans are 'running' the show.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 09:53

I think we'll draw with our beloved rivals from up north. The York game is THE must win game of the season
Back to top Go down

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 10:06

I could pretty much see any scenario possible from the two games, from 1 point to 6(excluding 5) and definitely wouldn't bet on any outcome confidentally.

Real squeaky bum time on Monday if they lose today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accrington win 1-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington win 1-0   Accrington win 1-0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accrington win 1-0
Page 1 of 1