RegGreen
Les Miserable
harvetheslayer
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Accrington v Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 11:45 am

5.30pm kick off today

Will go for another draw
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 12:45 pm

If our defence turns up we can beat anyone, we shall see. COYG
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 1:01 pm

Any one know if games on hearing rumours of a frozen pitch
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 1:54 pm

We are doing well, ordinarily we should beat them but this is Argo who have a habit of slipping up, going for a draw here.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 1:59 pm

23mins ago

The digital copy of our matchday programme for tonight's game against Plymouth Argyle is now available for supporters to download and read for free.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The new look digital programme is available for free of charge to supporters as a trial, with this issue featuring interviews with Tom Scully, Harvey Rodgers and Nathan Baxter.

More ACC news from Saturday game, one red card for  Joe Pritchard and this statement on Sean MoConville.

Accrington Stanley's Sean McConville has been suspended for four matches with immediate effect after admitting a charge for a breach of FA Rule E1.1 and accepting the standard penalty.

The midfielder's behaviour during the 85th minute of the Sky Bet League One fixture against Northampton Town on Saturday 6th February 2021 was not seen by the match officials at the time but caught on video and constituted violent conduct.

McConville has issued the following apology: "I want to apologise to Peter Kioso, my teammates, John Coleman and his coaching staff and the Stanley fans.

"It was the heat of the moment but I understand it was wrong and accept my punishment."

The Reds will now be without the midfielder for the upcoming games against Plymouth Argyle, Lincoln City, Doncaster Rovers and Shrewsbury Town.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:36 pm

Anyone know if it is on radio Devon, or any radio station?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:43 pm

akagreengull wrote:

I think all Argyle league games are on Radio Devon
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:47 pm

RegGreen wrote:

Not heard anything as yet. If it is still on then fair shout to Accy for that.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

yeah only if you live in the the Devon area/region and not over the internet either ...I think I follow do just audio if your outside Devon but your have to pay for it
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:55 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Not heard anything as yet. If it is still on then fair shout to Accy for that.
just wanted to know if game was on before I pay for iFollow for it
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:57 pm

Pitch been covered, took if off yesterday for some sunshine then put it back on until this afternoon.

Has shown in the back of this video

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:10 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

yeah only if you live in the the Devon area/region and not over the internet either ...I think I follow do just audio if your outside Devon but your have to pay for it

Correct. You can get the game on DAB or FM but only if you have radio signal which I don't. I live 13 miles from Plymouth and 40 miles from Exeter but can only listen to Exeter online this changed last season as before they would play most Argyle games online and sometimes either or. When City aren't playing they play the Torquay game I'm sure there has been some fallout somewhere.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:20 pm

Hi guys, yeah I listen to every game on DAB on radio Devon, but wasn't sure because of the 1730 KO. Oh well soon find out.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:47 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Hi guys, yeah I listen to every game on DAB on radio Devon, but wasn't sure because of the 1730 KO. Oh well soon find out.

with Rick Edwards (09/02/2021)
BBC Radio Devon Sport: Pre-match
All the build-up to Torquay United v Wealdstone plus updates on Devon's other games.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:14 pm

VERY tough one. We have enough to get a draw but it will be very difficult against a very good side with a good manager. I like John Coleman.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:34 pm

One change

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:01 pm

Moore has gone from out of favour to starter, Tbf I thought he had a very good game against Pompey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:16 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Moore has gone from out of favour to starter, Tbf I thought he had a very good game against Pompey.

got no choice but to play him as Edwards is out by the looks of it and hes the only one who can play RWB. I like Moore wouldnt mind seeing him more up front from time to time.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:27 pm

Freathy wrote:
VERY tough one.  We have enough to get a draw but it will be very difficult against a very good side with a good manager.  I like John Coleman.

We also have a good manager and a good side. geek
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:28 pm

Tgwu wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

with Rick Edwards (09/02/2021)
BBC Radio Devon Sport: Pre-match
All the build-up to Torquay United v Wealdstone plus updates on Devon's other games.

Thanks TG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:36 pm

i got the game on the wireless right now thought id save a tenner as the game is available for free after the final whistle i noticed
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:56 pm

Ennis just missed a sitter 3 yards out.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:27 pm

Crap first half from Argo
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:40 pm

Ennis scores after bad miss earlier 0 - 1 Argo.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:54 pm

cheers

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accrington v Argyle   Accrington v Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Accrington v Argyle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next