PlymptonPilgrim
Han Solos Other Ship
argyl3
12 posters
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

so what happens if Accrington win?? Empty
PostSubject: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Where are we then? Will we see team investment? Sackings? Throw in the towel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Argyle will drop down the table.
Newell will see Brent's lip quiver.
The pasb will meet and ask the Club about the price of a pastie.
Webb will open a beard boutique
The silent majority will remain silent
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:21 pm

I'm going so we better not lose
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:54 pm

The Accies will be heralded as the best side to visit Home Park this season, and it's no disgrace to lose to them.

We'll also be reminded how grateful we should be to have a football club to support, and how we should look forward to our shiny new stand being built.

It doesn't get much better than that.

Look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:02 pm

nothing will change we will still be told to be grateful we have a club and to thank james brent for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:30 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
The Accies will be heralded as the best side to visit Home Park this season, and it's no disgrace to lose to them.

We'll also be reminded how grateful we should be to have a football club to support, and how we should look forward to our shiny new stand being built.

It doesn't get much better than that.

Look how far we've come.
cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:24 pm

An audible snigger will exude from City fans all around the world.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm guessing it will be REAL mates this REAL mates that I've been to 200,000 games look at the murals where to you live I know someone who can find out REAL supporters support green blood green tints James Brent's property speculator army bang your drummer louder Charlie wave your flags higher Forza Verde rattle your buckets more ferociously it's all about the fanfests look at the cheerleaders look into my eyes look how far we've come look forward to the day we can get a Nandos and a double rissetto pre match debt free magnificent grandstand all costing nothing be grateful be quiet be on bended knee beeline to Nikkkk's millions black pasty overpriced pasty Brents patsy Brents postie what did you do in the war unleash the dogs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Dougie wrote:
I'm guessing it will be REAL mates this REAL mates that I've been to 200,000 games look at the murals where to you live I know someone who can find out REAL supporters support green blood green tints James Brent's property speculator army bang your drummer louder Charlie wave your flags higher Forza Verde rattle your buckets more ferociously it's all about the fanfests look at the cheerleaders look into my eyes look how far we've come look forward to the day we can get a Nandos and a double rissetto pre match debt free magnificent grandstand all costing nothing be grateful be quiet be on bended knee beeline to Nikkkk's millions black pasty overpriced pasty Brents patsy Brents postie what did you do in the war unleash the dogs
lol! In other words, "fek the Club, what about ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME"
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:55 am

Oh goody. Chadwick is back and sure to start. In the close season chadwick was transfer listed and effectively gone. Now Sheridan has realised the extent of brent's non-interest in the playing side the non-scoring chadders is very much back in the fold. Al those going today- enjoy! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:01 am

In the back end of our Championship daze Chadwick was ruled as being so shit that we played him in midfield. If our squad really is so chronically short that he has to play somewhere, is this an option? It's not like he'll be keeping out Friio and Hodges.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:09 am

Freathy wrote:
Oh goody.  Chadwick is back and sure to start.  In the close season chadwick was transfer listed and effectively gone.  Now Sheridan has realised the extent of brent's non-interest in the playing side the non-scoring chadders is very much back in the fold.  Al those going today- enjoy! lol! lol! 
The non scoring Chadders if he plays will join the non scoring Reid and Morgan!affraid 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:16 am

With regard the OP.......... I don't think many will care. We still have fanfests and mugs for mugs. The reluctant one has more important things to concern him and those who just luuurrrrrv being someone in the little Argyle world will do whatever they're told, for fear of upsetting the fine gentleman.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 am

Oh but I think you are wrong.
It's still my/our club and genuine supporters will care very much.
You may have thrown in the towel long ago but for me it's in my blood and regardless of who is running it or playing for it I will care.
An Aviva till the end that's me and I would think the great majority who post on this board are as well.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:49 am

If we lose, we have to live with it. Ideally, if we were to lose, there'd be mass protests after the match and every other match until change was notable. It's not gonna happen with so many sheeples. The buck stops with Brent. No point hounding the manager, his staff or players.

This is not a club that wants promotion anytime soon. We either accept that or hound Brent out!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:51 am

Hounding Brent out sounds like fun .
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:53 am

gasser9 wrote:
Oh but I think you are wrong.
It's still my/our club and genuine supporters will care very much.
You may have thrown in the towel long ago but for me it's in my blood and regardless of who is running it or playing for it I will care.
An Aviva till the end that's me and I would think the great majority who post on this board are as well.
I did say, 'I don't think many' will care.

I must admit I still hide part of the result when in print but.................... my previous feelings of being really pissed off if we've lost, don't last long these days. It's almost expected.
I'll never rid myself of the addiction completely, having virtually grown up at HP from the age of 8 til I moved away at 19. Reserve games too Rolling Eyes 

These days , with the property developer in control and the devious control freaks helping him, it is not something I want to buy into. Can't stop being interested but it has become more of an irritant and a growing desire to lance the boil !What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:57 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Hounding Brent out sounds like fun .
It might even draw in the crowds.  I'd attend, much better than the shit served up on the pitch.  It'd remind me of the REAL Argyle family I signed up with.

When we were totally pants in the past, I don't remember us saying 'thank you'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so what happens if Accrington win??   so what happens if Accrington win?? Empty

Back to top Go down

so what happens if Accrington win??
Page 1 of 1