Tringreen
Dougie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Memberships Go On Sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memberships Go On Sale   Memberships Go On Sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:36 am

I see both Gareth Nicholson and John Lloyd questioned whether the PASB and/or Trust were consulted/informed about season tickets. Pretty useless state of affairs if neither were.

Perhaps the independent (total) member who campaign on a representing the season ticket holders will be onto the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships Go On Sale   Memberships Go On Sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am

Plymouth Argonil seem to be in total meltdown on and off the pitch, this latest farce with the early bird prices is just another in a very long line.

I wonder what spin the chuckle brothers will put on the fact that Argonil will be in the blue square next season, how long before they turn on Brent or will they go down with the ship?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships Go On Sale   Memberships Go On Sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:02 am

I suspect the only issues the PASB & The Trust will be allowed to be involved in are the sort of deck-chairs to be put out on the deck before we hit the ice-berg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memberships Go On Sale   Memberships Go On Sale - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memberships Go On Sale
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2