Czarcasm
Dougie
Mr President
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Memberships got past 3,000 Empty
PostSubject: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Good news!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Always good news that people want to watch Argyle. And even better as they have a direct impact on playing budget.

The figures are meaningless if memberships are being compared to season tickets.

Already renewed the couple of season tickets that we hold for the family and I looking forward as ever to the new season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:40 pm

A couple of 'known names' signing for us could really give the membership numbers a kick forward, but 3,000 at this stage is really impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Kanu, Robbie Fowler and Barry Hayles have already been mentioned, which probably caused the surge form 2-3,000 memberships.

Another tick off the list for Ollie cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:17 pm

In terms of wonga, the only real significant figure, is the number of full Adult memberships sold. If those are anywhere close to making up a minority of the 3,000, then it's not so great.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:45 pm

how strange,,no scumers comenting on this thread?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:49 pm

tcm wrote:

Do you mean our chums from Exeter City ?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:

no flies on you mate,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:08 pm

What it shows is that most of the season ticket holders from last season have renewed their seats again for next season,which you would expect. from such a low base point(we're talking solid Avivas here).The fact that the cut off date is 31st May,when you lose your automatic right to your seat re emphasises this point.Also if you have a prime view from your seat ie centre Lyndhurst or centre Grandstand then it becomes habit forming to renew your seat come rain or shine.Argyle had 12000 season tickets in the first season in the CCC so there are a fair few lapsed season ticket holders out there still.Its getting those on board that will make the difference to the budget for next year.Time for Argyle to put some goodies in the shop window.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:11 pm

tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:

no flies on you mate,

Why do you feel the need to refer to them as 'scumers' ?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:18 pm

[quote="Tringreen"]
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:

no flies on you mate,

Why do you feel the need to refer to them as 'scumers' ?[/quotefuck me youve gone all PC on me lol! are you for real ?lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Sock puppetry and mock muppetry.

You couldn't make it up.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Baggo' calling ... it all feels a bit like fly posting, and does my sensibilities no favours whatsoever.

Good news ? How can a figure that has no comparison or precedent be construed as good news ? .... what was that game at the back end of last season when the club/president was predicting 10000 plus ? ... they had their finger on the pulse then as I remember. Very Happy

I haven't seen one thing to excite me yet, or to make me think anything has changed ... the football team looks set to continue it's dirge.

I'm typical of the sort of fan they need to get back as a regular, rather than what became the odd game due to the Ridsdale debacle. It felt dirty then, and it still feels dirty now.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Penz wrote:
Baggo' calling ... it all feels a bit like fly posting, and does my sensibilities no favours whatsoever.

Good news ? How can a figure that has no comparison or precedent be construed as good news ? .... what was that game at the back end of last season when the club/president was predicting 10000 plus ? ... they had their finger on the pulse then as I remember. Very Happy

I haven't seen one thing to excite me yet, or to make me think anything has changed ... the football team looks set to continue it's dirge.

I'm typical of the sort of fan they need to get back as a regular, rather than what became the odd game due to the Ridsdale debacle. It felt dirty then, and it still feels dirty now.

I think under Ridsdale we had 3400 ST will we beat that
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:16 am

Penz wrote:

But we have a big flag now, so all is well !
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:18 am

[quote="tcm"]
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:

no flies on you mate,

Why do you feel the need to refer to them as 'scumers' ?[/quotefuck me youve gone all PC on me lol! are you for real ?lol! lol! lol! lol!

Nahhhhhh, just have never been able to get my head round the moronic tribalism of football.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:37 am

[quote="Tringreen"]
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:

no flies on you mate,

Nahhhhhh, just have never been able to get my head round the moronic tribalism of football.
aawww,a great big scumers love in ,,thats sweet,you seem to be a very angry sort of bloke except when it come to the six toes,then you seem to melt,wierd, lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:21 pm

[quote="tcm"]
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:

no flies on you mate,

aawww,a great big scumers love in ,,thats sweet,you seem to be a very angry sort of bloke except when it come to the six toes,then you seem to melt,wierd, lol!

You're not from Totnes by any chance ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm

[quote="Tringreen"]
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:

no flies on you mate,

You're not from Totnes by any chance ? Rolling Eyes

He is Tring. You must have missed the previous confirmation that TCM is Totnes Commie Mike.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:28 pm

we passed last season ST sales

Lifelong Argyle fan Peter Brooks purchased the 3,369th Membership to be sold from the Home Park Box Office, passing the 3,368 full season-ticket mark that the club achieved last season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:24 pm

[quote="tcm"]
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:

no flies on you mate,

Bless

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:56 pm

come on tringy baby,theres feck all else to talk about on this site,,,and ya gota admitt they are a tincy bit scumy,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Tgwu wrote:
we passed last season ST sales

Lifelong Argyle fan Peter Brooks purchased the 3,369th Membership to be sold from the Home Park Box Office, passing the 3,368 full season-ticket mark that the club achieved last season.
Memberships consist of Pilgrim,White,Green and Green+.So not all memberships sold this season would be full season ticket sales,white memberships are for six tickets and pilgrim memberships dont include any.For accuracy and openess the club need to publicise like for like sales ie season ticket sales last year v season ticket sales this year and this they haven't done.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:13 pm

why?,,,do you realy need to know that oddballs?,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:22 pm

TCM have you been on the cider today or has the sun been shining in Totnes.Of course people need to know this.I dont do happy clappy.People must be made aware of Argyle talking things up.Even Smiffy on the farm is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memberships got past 3,000
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next