pepsipete
Czarcasm
Dougie
Charlie Wood
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 pm

I think you're all being hugely disingenuous - if it wasn't for the heroic efforts of the third greatest janner ever we simply wouldn't have a club to watch tumbling out of professional league football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
I think you're all being hugely disingenuous - if it wasn't for the heroic efforts of the third greatest janner ever we simply wouldn't have a club to watch tumbling out of professional league football.

him and COUNTLESS others that didnt sellout like he did.

he is busy pestering argyle players for RT and tweets for his holiday to mount killie. #proppppeerrrrrfannnnn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Not being a Janner I suppose it hasn't affected me as badly. Plus by constantly changing IP adresses, I know that most of his votes came from ATD'ers so in a way I take it as a kind of victory for the site cheers

My disdain for Christ Webb knows no bounds, as everybody knows, but that's because I know the REAL Christ Webb. The devious, lying fucker who has been Ian Newell's co-conspirator in so many of the shitty incidents against fellow Argyle fans in the last year or so, but is still revered as the one who saved Argyle.

I know he has put in the hours working for the good of the club and everybody is grateful to him, Newell, Postey, Jameson and others for the efforts they have put in, but every one of those people have also taken part in some of the worst incidents of back-stabbing and petty feckin vendettas that for me take away all the kudos gained in the past.

Anyone who reads ATD or Pasoti know all this though. On ATD we may take the piss out of the "sheep" on Pasoti who blindly follow Webb and Newell's every word but that isn't so anymore. There is as much opposition for these snidey cowards as their is support now. All of them former Trust supporters or even Trust board members who because they are now comfortable in their role as "company" men, now lead the attacks on the Trust.

Every one of them have taken part, set-up or covered up the Pasoti accounts which have set out to destabilize and damage the Trust beyond repair, in order for the Brent backed PASB to take it's place with wankers like Tony Hooper who are beholden to them for helping their PASB campaign and attemping to frighten off other candidates.

How the PASB elections have stood is a mystery and a travesty. Candidates warned by these weasels that posting on ATD would mean their chance of being elected would be jeapordised, the hustings called off at the last minute which led to the election being a farce of a popularity contest, and allowing members as young as 5 years old a vote are actions that would have Christ Webb calling foul and demanding the elction be made null and void if it were in his workplace. A union official going along with the company's rules? Allowing attempted sabotage of the candidates? And giving a vote to children which basically gave a large number of members multiple votes?

Christ Webb would be recommending strike action if this happened in his workplace, but due to being given a title by the boss, along with his sidekicks and partners in crime, he conveniently is happy for the election to go ahead and for the results to stand. One of the candidates, and two of the original PASB, were involved in the private investigator business against one of the fans he "purports" to represent.

Webb and Newell say publicly that that was apalling, Lee Jameson hiring Tony Hooper to spy on me, and Hooper supplying my mothers private information, which Jameson then showed to all and sundry on a supporters coach, yet they are both happy to sit with Jameson and Hooper week in week out and class them as close friends. Not so apalling when they back you wholeheartedly and support everything you do eh Christ?

Webb is hailed for the work he did as Trust leader, for galvanising the troops in the time of greatest need, but as soon as he is offered the reward of club president he drops it like a hot potato and jumps ship to the management side. Since then it has been a catalogue of attacks against the Trust and Trust board members, all emenating from him and his friends? Deepthroat, set up by Newell and used by Jameson, Webb and almost certainly Postey, along with Wozzer who was actually still on the board itself. Windsor Boy, set up by Newell and used by him and Webb that we know of.

Other accounts as well like Deadly Lampshade, Derrick Sanderson and Dogger all used for the same sole purpose of attacking the Trust and it's board members, which are all given airtime and protection on Pasoti, and then conveniently all swept under the carpet when the dirty work had been done.

Webb was also sent correspondence by Rickler when Webb was the Trust leader, and somehow this private correspondence ends up on Ian Newell's Flickr account along with hundreds of instances of at the very least weird behaviour, and at the worst evidence of law breaking and criminal activity.

Then there was the Greenman account on here, which surfaced to attack me and Andy Symons, someone who coincidentally of course is loathed by Newell and Postey, and to make threats of violence to me. My mother and sister named by him in a sinister fashion, along with threats of a gang with baseball bats coming to my home where I look after my young son.

This account was another multi user account which was used by Postey and several others that he won't name, and it posted from a similar IP address as Webb himself on the same day, and coincidentally again, Webb refuses to supply his IP address which he admits isn't able to post on here, when another account was banned for attacking ATD members.

Of course Postey doesn't rank as highly as Webb and Newell so he refuses to name the other cowards who posted on the Greenman account, and has taken a bit of flak yet still controls Pasoti with his sycophantic support now of Brent, which is in stark contrast to how he felt about Brent originally. He even suggested on here that a Trust leader rolled over and supported Brent's bid in return for some kind of reward, hence his nickname PL2 Faced.

If the Greenman account wasn't bad enough, Webb himself and Newell on several occasions blamed the account on an 18 yr old club employee, and even gave the reasons why this young lad had made the threats etc. That was all about as low as you can get really, especially when circumstances seem to indicate that they might have been involved themselves, alongside their very close friend Postey. Another funny thing is how Newell tried to blame this on another Pasoti mod and good mate Ponty Razz

The latest attcks on the Trust have led to a well respected board member giving it all up due to the effects of the attacks on his mental well-being. This culminated in John Petrie's Facebook details being printed off and passed to an Argyle board member, Peter Jones, even though it could only have been one of John's Facebook 'friends' who passed the info to Jones because JP's Facebook settings were set to private.

It could have been any of John Petrie's friends who betrayed him and gave the private info to Jones. Amongst John's Facebook friends are Tony Hooper and Wozzer Bowden, who have both been involved in some of the earlier issues I've pointed out here. I'm not saying it was either of them, how would I know who it was, but it was somebody who has an agenda for attacking JP and the Trust again.

All circumstantial though, a whole series of coincidences that make it seem that Webb is involved in allsorts of wrongdoing when in fact he has been blissfully unaware of any of it. It all goes on around him without his knowledge. His friends all take part in these acts of cowardice and backstabbing and wait until he has gone to the toilet or to the bar to do them, they then go back to acting as though nothing has taken place.

So tonight should a night of celebrating on ATD, because it was as a result of our efforts that the incredibly unfortunate to be nearby and not see anything untoward club president Mr Chris Webb, has been acknowledged as more important than Scott of the Antarctic, Nancy Astor and Michael Foot to name just three, and the third most important Plymothian EVER cheers cheers cheers

Is that better everyone?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 pm

You called him Christ Webb on a few occasions. Did you mean to do that? I mean he had a beard for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
You called him Christ Webb on a few occasions. Did you mean to do that? I mean he had a beard for a while.

Yeah, he can walk on water!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Much better Jock...but Brenty still loves him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:52 pm

from christ webb on twitter (christ is an adapt name for him as he thinks he is bigger than jesus so may aswell give him the t)

Things for top of #kilimanjaro - Argyle shirt, top, flag and scarf, Accrington scarf, CWU flag and a copy of The Herald. #willtheymakeit

such a suck up isnt he lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
from christ webb on twitter (christ is an adapt name for him as he thinks he is bigger than jesus so may aswell give him the t)

Things for top of #kilimanjaro - Argyle shirt, top, flag and scarf, Accrington scarf, CWU flag and a copy of The Herald. #willtheymakeit

such a suck up isnt he lol

By taking The Herald he ensures column inches every time he farts. What a feckin spanner!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 am

what was his pasoti name pre feb 2011.................?????????????
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:18 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenman the 3rd greatest janner   Greenman the 3rd greatest janner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenman the 3rd greatest janner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2