Mock Cuncher
akagreengull
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Come on guys. Knecht was doing his job as a moderator. If you have an issue with him or what he has done then pm Frank and make a complaint. Don't start doing the thing that people on here complain about, a pasoti poodle attack job.
mouldy merging the threads is what they do on pasoti, the guys got his own agenda.
If I were you, I'd register my discontent of the actions of the individual mods by not voting for them in future elections. That would show the blighters! ROAR!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
mouldy I don't see why you and the rest of the Admin staff on here have to continually justify yourselves. It seems to me that some are just fecked in the head and can't see much at all these days. It must be the drugs cause it can't be anything else. It gets more like a Carry On film daily.......Infamy Infamy they've all got it in for me.
The only time i need drugs is when i read one of your boring dogshit posts x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:48 pm

We have some right charmers on here. I'm going to run for mod this year Suffered, be warned - a thread merge will be like a Xmas present compared to what I have in store for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:50 pm

hairy j wrote:
We have some right charmers on here. I'm going to run for mod this year Suffered, be warned - a thread merge will be like a Xmas present compared to what I have in store for you.
no body would be stupid enough to vote for a sad cnut like you sweetie I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
hairy j wrote:
no body would be stupid enough to vote for a sad cnut like you sweetie I love you

Sensiblegreeny would. And knecht as I've been kind about his jumpers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Anyone who is kind about my jumper would get my vote. But on that basis we'd both be mad and therefore excluded from the process.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
mouldy I don't see why you and the rest of the Admin staff on here have to continually justify yourselves. It seems to me that some are just fecked in the head and can't see much at all these days. It must be the drugs cause it can't be anything else. It gets more like a Carry On film daily.......Infamy Infamy they've all got it in for me.

Pathetic criten
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Dane. wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Pathetic criten

Are you dyslexic Dane ?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:54 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Dane. wrote:
No

I know an agnostic dyslexic, he can't decide whether there is a dog. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:02 pm

I like you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Dane. wrote:
I like you

He likes you too big boy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:34 pm

We could do a lot worse than Hairy as a mod.
If I was to pick someone it would be Sensible for his computer skills and the fact he could show us mods embarrassing photos of Hairy when he was younger. The photo he sent me of Hairy in a tutu was brilliant!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
If I was to pick someone it would be Sensible for his computer skills and the fact he could show us mods embarrassing photos of Hairy when he was younger. The photo he sent me of Hairy in a tutu was brilliant!

That photo does exist. Sensible wouldn't know how to send it however... unless he posted the actual photo via a post office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Mouldy you owe me for the stamp by the way......

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Mouldy you owe me for the stamp by the way......

Cretin.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

hairy j wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

That photo does exist. Sensible wouldn't know how to send it however... unless he posted the actual photo via a post office.

Hairy, Mrs Sensible sent it for him.

The postage Sensible is on about is the picture of you dressed as a princess. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to my thread tonight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2