akagreengull
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

What happened to my thread tonight? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 pm

re the trust statement and their reaction to J.B.one minute there were several replies and then the thread just vanished, anyone explain please. Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

akagreengull wrote:
re the trust statement and their reaction to J.B.one minute there were several replies and then the thread just vanished, anyone explain please. Question
Our pasoti loan signing, lets just call him "K" will probably be help you with that aka's jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:17 pm

It probs got moved to the Trust forum bit? Not by me though! Expect Yea Man or Chazza Wood was responsible as they were online earlier...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Joined with the thread discussing the same subject in the Trust/PASB forum.

I only did it to give suffered his daily orgasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 pm

knecht wrote:
Joined with the thread discussing the same subject in the Trust/PASB forum.

I only did it to give suffered his daily orgasm.
geek Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Thanks suffered. I thought I was going to have to read more of your usual.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:23 pm

knecht wrote:
Thanks suffered. I thought I was going to have to read more of your usual.
Very Happy
you a sad cnut mate i know it, its only a matter of time before everyone else knows it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

A matter of time!!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
A matter of time!!?
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Ah, the tag team in action.

Goodnight. Sweet dreams.
XX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:34 pm

x
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Come on guys. Knecht was doing his job as a moderator. If you have an issue with him or what he has done then pm Frank and make a complaint. Don't start doing the thing that people on here complain about, a pasoti poodle attack job.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Pricks
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Our very own Stadler and Waldof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Pricks
really mate? i think the bloke who merges all the threads pasoti style is the prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Come on guys. Knecht was doing his job as a moderator. If you have an issue with him or what he has done then pm Frank and make a complaint. Don't start doing the thing that people on here complain about, a pasoti poodle attack job.
mouldy merging the threads is what they do on pasoti, the guys got his own agenda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 pm

WHERE'S MY feckin POST ABOUT PEOPLE HAVING MORE FUCKIN RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER ON HERE

Oh it's Ok I've found it now. Carry on ya bunch of cnuts.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Two threads about the same thing. It makes sense to me to do it.
And what agenda is that?

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:54 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Two threads about the same thing. It makes sense to me to do it.
And what agenda is that?
its lets make atd like pasoti agenda!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Not another fecking conspiracy theory for feck sake. It all gives me a headache.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm

You are so wrong. Knecht, along with all the admin team, is fighting almost every day, attacks on this site by people who want us shut down. This site is nowhere near what pasoti has become and with all the mods on here, it will not happen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 pm

mouldy I don't see why you and the rest of the Admin staff on here have to continually justify yourselves. It seems to me that some are just fecked in the head and can't see much at all these days. It must be the drugs cause it can't be anything else. It gets more like a Carry On film daily.......Infamy Infamy they've all got it in for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:53 pm

nurse!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:46 am

My mistake was in not letting aka know that I'd done it. In future I will do that.

Otherwise, I have nothing to apologise for or justify.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:52 am

knecht wrote:
My mistake was in not letting aka know that I'd done it. In future I will do that.

Otherwise, I have nothing to apologise for or justify.

Except THAT jumper! Of course you don't Knecht. feck me if somebody's going to get their knickers in a twist every time you post or make a decision then this place is going to get messy again. The last thing ATD needs is another poster leaving so ffs give it a rest guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to my thread tonight?   What happened to my thread tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to my thread tonight?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next