Nick
seadog
Freathy
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm well past giving a fok now so I'm lapping up this and pishing myself with laughter at these dicks, it's way beyond football, it's just pure and classic panto. Love it! lol!

I'm seriously considering posting a sample of my beard through Stape's letter box, that'll show him! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad <--------Note, lots and lots of angry faces!

"We Will Not be Defeated - This is Our Moment" lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:59 pm

I wonder who tipped off Mr Chris Webb esq about the alleged Lombard hijack by Stapes, Gill, Wrathall and the mystery director?

Just asking because if they have been behind BIL all along they managed to hide their identity very well. Until now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I wonder who tipped off Mr Chris Webb esq about the alleged Lombard hijack by Stapes, Gill, Wrathall and the mystery director?

I'm assuming that was Brent, if his team have been negotiating with Lombard as suggested, surely Stapleton's ploy would have been mentioned by name as an obstacle. Seargant Webb offered his platoon for active duty and he has been given his orders ....saaaahhhhh !!

It all sounds like the back stop meeting the original problem for the first time... something that should have happened 4 months ago. Time will tell how tenable, say, Wrathall's position is in reality, but he, for one, will fight tooth and nail with lots of lolly to lose, he said he would live on the radio months and months ago.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Just asking because if they have been behind BIL all along they managed to hide their identity very well. Until now.
Can you do me a favour and ask for a PM on PASOTI like the rest of them have?

(Then share with us on PM here)
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Can you do me a favour and ask for a PM on PASOTI like the rest of them have?

(Then share with us on PM here)

I have gone straight to the horses mouth mate, I shall keep you updated if I get a yay or neigh.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: !    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:35 pm

They'll be missing the Bolton/ Chelsea game on telly..................... what chaps they are ! Weeem in safe hands bheys !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Chris is going to write to Stapes, Gill, Wrathall and Heaney and ask them to back off. They have 24 hours to respond.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Chris is going to write to Stapes, Gill, Wrathall and Heaney and ask them to back off. They have 24 hours to respond.

Ha ha ! High Noon ! Do not forsake me oh my darlin !

And if they don't back off ? Longer beards ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm

"Release the dogs" indeed.
Hardly, I've seen their dogs in action, they're pussycats.
So up to North Road East they'll trott, my old stomping ground.
I remember picketing Spanker Streeter up there at his offices quite a few years back now ... and funnily enough, along with a couple of Argyle season ticket holders who are regular activists. They, like me, are not interested in Pasoti Trust's actions in all this. Perhaps Mr Webb should be asking why.

I also note this from Mr Webb :-
Quote :
Following a call with the Society Board this afternoon and input into the debate from key figures around the protest the Fans' Trust

Just who is deciding Trust policy in all this. IT IS PASOTI Trust.

HAVING SAID THAT, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT MAKING PEOPLE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN THEIR OWN COMMUNITY IS VERY POWERFUL.... it's one of the few things these suits understand ... they really don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:52 pm

We know where you live affraid pale pig

This'll show em !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Does anybody have the real implications of the latest BS?

My own standpoint is Stapes could burn yada yada.

Nitty gritty. How strong is their position compared to a JB/PCC bid for property?. I just cant get my head around JB being a saviour yet some failed businessmen can outbid him and PCC. What am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:26 pm

The way I see it, this intervention from Stapes et al won't result in liquidation, but it might mean Brent has to pay out more for the club?

On the latest updates:

Stapes can do one either way...twat. Not that he cares what I've got to say. Or what Chris Webb has to say. Or what Argyle fans as a whole feel and think about him. And so on...Not sure why Webb wants Stapes to publically back Brent's bid in the latest update? Like that's gonna happen, Stapes doesn't give a shit who takes over apart from an interest in how much money he'd still be liable for, why should he?!

Ridsdale's assertion that Brent is the only option reminds me of Ridsdale's assertion that Heaney is the only option.

Newell can't even grow a protest beard properly.

Brent has been in meetings.

Webb has been in meetings.

WE ARE PLYMOUTH ARGYLE AND WE'RE UTTERLY COMATOSE
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
The way I see it, this intervention from Stapes et al won't result in liquidation, but it might mean Brent has to pay out more for the club?

On the latest updates:

Stapes can do one either way...twat. Not that he cares what I've got to say. Or what Chris Webb has to say. Or what Argyle fans as a whole feel and think about him. And so on...Not sure why Webb wants Stapes to publically back Brent's bid in the latest update? Like that's gonna happen, Stapes doesn't give a shit who takes over apart from an interest in how much money he'd still be liable for, why should he?!

Ridsdale's assertion that Brent is the only option reminds me of Ridsdale's assertion that Heaney is the only option.

Newell can't even grow a protest beard properly.

Brent has been in meetings.

Webb has been in meetings.

WE ARE PLYMOUTH ARGYLE AND WE'RE UTTERLY COMATOSE

What can we do ? The few hundred bucket rattlers, beard growers, Janner singing Pasoti brethren have centre stage and they'll do it their way pale
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 am

Tringreen wrote:

What can we do ? The few hundred bucket rattlers, beard growers, Janner singing Pasoti brethren have centre stage and they'll do it their way pale

Grumble and complain to the wife and them down the pub, will do as much good as the rest of em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:47 am

Now Stapes has called in the plod

I wonder where those nasty internet hooligans got his telephone number from? Oh yeah. Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am

Stapleton on the radio this morning............. the Avivas are very angry with him.................................... Napoleon wants to do something nasty to him affraid

'I'm out.

Just as well, I would have ripped him a new backside.'

If only they'd listened to us long ago.

Trust in Stapes....Enjoy the ride.....the organic model......year on year progress........ feck of Sad Act and Ginger Pubes ! Youum naaaaat praaaaaaper faaaans Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 am

From Sparky's Twitter feed: "Paul Stapleton says he has no intention of being involved in any shape or form regarding a takeover of #pafc & supports James Brent"

Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 am

Nick wrote:
From Sparky's Twitter feed: "Paul Stapleton says he has no intention of being involved in any shape or form regarding a takeover of #pafc & supports James Brent"

Hmmmm...

And on the Farm, some of the Avivas are turning on Where's Webby ! You couldn't make it up !
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:25 am

*****wallet denying any involvement

Quote :
But Mr Stapleton said: “I can categorically state that I am not a member
of any consortium nor any bid for the club and never have been.

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:00 am

Tringreen wrote:
Nick wrote:

Hmmmm...

And on the Farm, some of the Avivas are turning on Where's Webby ! You couldn't make it up !

And anyone having the cheek to ask questions being slapped down. How dare they ask for evidence! Quite frightening, really.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 am

The panto continues with Stapes coming out on top over Newell and Webb.

The things people will say and do for influence, it's quite amazing really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

Later, when all the dust has settled, (maybe years later) the whole story of the last few years may come out. Until then all we have is rumour, conjecture and bile.

My view is that Paul Stapleton is not the real villain of the piece. Todd & Gardner have come off lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 am

So the turn of events:

Someone tips off Webb to the fact that Stapes, Gill, Wrathall might have assembled a rival bid which could scupper his mate Brent's bid.

Webb mobilises the 'dogs of war' into action on PASOTI.

Death-threats are made to the Stapleton family, possibly (likely given that the news hadn't reached elsewhere) by a pumped-up fist-waving Aviva.

Stapleton goes live on radio stating that he was never involved anyway, completely scorning the death-threats and acting innocent.

Some believe this was as a result of Webby's actions and well done for being so proactive, whilst some reckon that Webby's actions were pointless and, given the fact they resulted in death threats, this has only served to damage the Trust's standing.

Webb's refusal to name the original tip-off indicates either a) it is someone he rates as an ally (J Brent?) or b) it is someone who in hindsight it could be said to have been foolish to listen to (T Campbell - his re-emergence would coincide with this?).
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 am

funny man wrote:
Later, when all the dust has settled, (maybe years later) the whole story of the last few years may come out. Until then all we have is rumour, conjecture and bile.

My view is that Paul Stapleton is not the real villain of the piece. Todd & Gardner have come off lightly.

You may well be correct Marje.
One thing for sure is that if we do get out of this mess as a football league club, it will all be thanks to the likes of Newell and Where's Webby..................... not despite them, which is the more likely scenario.

Trust in Where's Webby !

ps Stapleton and his cronies are ultimately responsible. They failed to back Holloway. Would not sell up or invite investment at the right time. Then clung on for personal gain and brought in the clowns who were also after a fast buck.
A sorry tale of greed and outclassed janners.................. as predicted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:38 am

Whilst I wouldn't pish on Stapes if he was on fire, Webb and Newell seem to have been created from the same mold. Either put up or shut up...as the old pasoti saying goes!

I have never known Stapes to directly lie in public, he's been far to cunning for that over the years, so if what Webb and Newell are saying is correct, Stapes's credibility will be shot to flames, both personally and in business. However, if Newell and Webb's gossip turns out to be anything less then 100% accurate then Webb's credibility will be gone forever and he will take the Pasoti Trust down with him. Not a lot will change for Newell except he will find a new bunch of "friends" and Pasoti will lose a few more members, not that that will bother him.

It would be very easy to do, so could it be that Newell and Webb have been stitched up to look a bit dumb?

Meanwhile.....................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid    Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti Trust latest .. Pre packers to get together new bid
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next