Tringreen
Elias
mouldyoldgoat
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

The president's gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh no, I've upset Postey, he's trying to insult me by using my surname for a fart joke Laughing

Strange though because when I've got the trots I tell the wife Laughing that I've got the delarhea

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 pm

My take on it, cerbs arse kissing wanker who lost his bottle when the blob turned up on his door step. tring entertaining bluff old cove who sussed out nobber nool and his little playmates a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
These pasoti mods, or whatever they are these days, are quite plainly morons - pure and simple morons.

I'm not normally one to call people names, but their behaviour is infantile, and well....moronic.

How anyone can believe that site has an ounce of credibility is beyond me.

I feel quite tacky as I used to post on it.

If Brent reads Pasoti, as we are told he does, it beggars belief he would want to be associated with these corrupt misanthropes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
My take on it, cerbs arse kissing wanker who lost his bottle when the blob turned up on his door step. tring entertaining bluff old cove who sussed out nobber nool and his little playmates a long time ago.

So nothing to get your teeth into then, just guess work in other words?

Is there any 'fact' behind any of these accusations? Show me fact and I may just buy into it but as things stand I see precious little to back up these claims that may make others question the legitimacy of wider issues. Accusation without foundation will do this site no favors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 pm

impeech yea man

where is oprah to get him to confess???

i bet he is albino too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:54 pm

GOB wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Is there any 'fact' behind any of these accusations? Show me fact and I may just buy into it but as things stand I see precious little to back up these claims that may make others question the legitimacy of wider issues. Accusation without foundation will do this site no favors.
gob i know for some strange reason you like cerbs, but is it not true that nool turned up at cerbs fo a "chat" and ever since he's been kissing nools arse, to say is accusation without foudation is bollocks! cerbs has been on a Sulkathon ever since he was rightly voted out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
GOB wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

gob i know for some strange reason you like cerbs, but is it not true that nool turned up at cerbs fo a "chat" and ever since he's been kissing nools arse, to say is accusation without foudation is bollocks! cerbs has been on a Sulkathon ever since he was rightly voted out.

I once met Newell as well and had the same shit from the same ones for doing so, it never altered my opinion and neither did Newell. I would agree that Cerbs is kissing ass but that doesn't make him some sort of evil spirit. I could understand and accept the views of you and Tring etc. had Cerbs done something like hand over everyone's IP which he could have done with great ease, but he hasn't and the fact that he hasn't out trumps the fact the he ass licks Newell in my book.

So if we're going to go on circumstantial evidence then we need to listen to both sides, yes he ass licks Newell, but no, he hasn't done any harm to ATD that he could easily have done had he wished.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Gob..

You conveniantly seem to completely forgot about Cerb's wanting to be a double agent.

His plan was to Cozy up to Newell and Webb and then report what they said back to ATD admin. Cerbera made that very clear.

I despise Newell, but even I didn't want that sort of shit going on with ATD's backing. That is real low life stuff.

No doubt Cerb's spun a different version to webb and Newell.

Frankly... They are all of the same ilk.. Duplicitous and scheming.
They deserve each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Not at all Rickler, I just fail to understand how that can condemn Cerbs as some say he should be.

There remains, not a single shred of evidence to suggest that Tring is right with his campaign, not a shred. Give me the evidence and sway my opinion, that's all I ask.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Don't you condemn that sort of back stabbing behaviour?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Let#s get this right, the reason Cerbs is being hung out to dry is because he wanted to back stab Newell, not because he was a mole, not because he is an ass licker or anything else, it's because he wanted to back stab Newell. Have I got this right?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 pm

You rarely get anything right...

No.. It's not the reason he is being hung out to dry - your phrase not mine.

Now answer my question..

Do you condemn his back stabbing behaviour or not?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm

What is the reason he is being hung out to dry by you then Rickler?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 pm

To answer your question.. Which is really for Tringy not me as I am not hanging him out to dry, but anyway...

I would hang him out to dry because he is a scheming, duplicitous, two faced, arrogant, little coward who along with you, banned me in the middle of the night soley for saying, "I coundn't give a damn what you think!"

That good enough for you?

Now you try finally answering mine...

Do you condemn his back stabbing behaviour or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Good, I knew we would get there in the end and reach that nitty gritty.

So from what I have read recently..

Punch would hang Cerbs out to dry because he say Cerbs was a mole, it was something that Tring had to correct Punchy on. Heaven knows what makes Punch think that Cerbs was a mole because Punchy wouldn't know. I would suggest that it has more to do with the banning that Cerbs, me and others gave him.

Tring doesn't say why he wants to hang Cerbs out to dry, he prefers the slur and 'suggestion' approach, the 'sow the seed' approach by saying that the mods have a mysterious vault full of hidden secrets whilst giving nothing away. That's cowardly Tring, cowardly.

Sufferedsince68 would hang out Cerbs to dry because Cerbs ass licks Newell.

And Rickler would hang Cerbs out to dry because Cerbs and me once banned him.

So far guys all I am picking up on my evidence radar are a few bitter people that cannot accept the decisions made by moderators and, one with an intense dislike for Cerbs. That's all very well of course but remember, when it comes to other issues such as Newell, the club president, the club etc. your opinions will be discounted as being simply, head foked!

Back to using the block button lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Bleddy 'ell Gob, is 'hung out to dry' your 'phrase of the day'? cheers

With every comment Cerbs makes with ref to ATD or ATD posters, it just hammers home the lucky escape this site has had. He's a very bitter man, who basically cried like a spoilt child after losing the election.

You spend a fair % of your time on this site slating Ian Newell, the same Ian Newell your former oppo now looks up at all starry-eyed.

I still don't get how the penny hasn't fully dropped with you yet. With your concession that Cerbs is acting like a wanker and arse-kissing to the max, you're all but accepting you backed the wrong horse - it's just you can't quite get over the line.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Nice try Gob... Except you weren't a moderator when you banned me. You were a Co-optee. Talk about an abuse of power - care to explain that one?

I doubt it.. You find it difficult to answer even the simplest of questions in a straightforward manner (got an answer yet on the back stabbing question?).

And as for someone having their opinions discounted or having no credibility?

I think you are probably top of that list since you lost the election and your subsequent behaviour.

You are the last person who should be talking about 'head foked'!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 pm

If I showed this thread to normal people they would piss themselves laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Bleddy 'ell Gob, is 'hung out to dry' your 'phrase of the day'? cheers

With every comment Cerbs makes with ref to ATD or ATD posters, it just hammers home the lucky escape this site has had. He's a very bitter man, who basically cried like a spoilt child after losing the election.

You spend a fair % of your time on this site slating Ian Newell, the same Ian Newell your former oppo now looks up at all starry-eyed.

I still don't get how the penny hasn't fully dropped with you yet. With your concession that Cerbs is acting like a wanker and arse-kissing to the max, you're all but accepting you backed the wrong horse - it's just you can't quite get over the line.

Again, much said with little or nil substance. I'm not defending Cerbs present stance and as I have said, attacking ATD in his generalisations is wrong and I do not agree with that. However, to assess the present you have to asses the past and if you're going to condemn someone then do it based on logical and factual evidence, I have yet to read a word of that on here and all it seems to be is a dislike of personalities and decisions, nothing more.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:38 pm

knecht wrote:

Now we all know that's porkies Knecht, you don't know any normal people lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm

GOB wrote:
knecht wrote:

Now we all know that's porkies Knecht, you don't know any normal people lol!

I was bluffing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:40 pm

so was I
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 pm

knecht wrote:

Like they did at your sweater?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

So called normal people would be bored to death with it all, as am I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Would normal people read something that they find boring when they have no need? clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The president's gone   The president's gone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The president's gone
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next